PDA

View Full Version : Need some assistance :)

newj
06-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Hey everyone, I

was wondering if I could get some suggestions from some of you pheromone connoiseurs so I can find a product a

little more personalized for me.

I'm 19 y/o... Asian (Vietnamese), 5'7" in tip-top shape and I'm interested

in primarily caucasian/latina girls. For some reason, I'm not really attracted to Asian girls... I guess I'm

almost as "white-washed" as you can get.

I'm really outgoing, I have no trouble meeting or talking with girls.

I mean, I'm in a Greek Fraternity (predominantly Caucasian, handful of Hispanics... I'm the only Asian) at school

and our Fraternity House is on Sorority Row (where all Sorority houses are located), so by all means I meet girls

all the time. I'm definitely what some may call a "social butterfly". What I'm looking for is more initial sexual

attraction from girls I meet. I do make a lot of girlfriends... but only a handful see me as sexually attractive.

Most girls just think I'm cute but are not really initially interested in intimacy... I usually have to bring my A

game at all times with the girls I'm interested in. However, I'd like to have success without having to, I guess,

"try"? as hard.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what product(s) may be best suited for me? I would greatly

appreciate it.

Also I do intend to test the product(s) suggested and give my 2 cents and experiences, or "hits".

I do wish to become a pheromone pro one of these days haha.

Respek... Big Ups...
I love you all!

Newj

newj
06-07-2007, 06:56 PM
but for real... if someone can

just throw something my way, i'd love it haha. i'm just hesitant on what i should invest in... money don't grow

on trees ya know, so i need me a tutor on this matter :)

terry0400-40
06-08-2007, 01:03 AM
but for

real... if someone can just throw something my way, i'd love it haha. i'm just hesitant on what i should invest

in... money don't grow on trees ya know, so i need me a tutor on this matter :)Here is one for you newj, just to whet your appetite.

Go order some Scent of Eros gel/pks and some

TE gel packs.

Now mix approx 3/4 Pck SOE and 1/6 gel pack of TE.

The addition of 1/6 pck of TE will give you

about 13 mcg of Androstenone which will add an amount of sexual fire to the great friendly nature of the

SOE.

This is

a good economical way to start experimenting with these two basic successful products. :wave:

Guy101
06-08-2007, 02:19 AM
Yes, this is a great mix

actually, I have tried it & it is working good, however not exactly the same ratio as you indicated. I am not very

professional like you Terry. The scent of both products is really lovely.

ShyAsianGuy26
06-08-2007, 05:12 AM
A problem I've experience

time and time again although I am primarily attracted to Caucasian girls...

Sometimes there just isn't enough

yellow fever although hopefully none helps. Best luck to you...

I haven't tried it yet but my post office has my

parcel so hopefully we maybe can compare some results. :twisted:

Oceanborn
06-08-2007, 05:55 AM
Here is one for you newj, just to whet your

appetite.

Go order some Scent of Eros gel/pks and some TE gel packs.

Now mix approx 3/4 Pck SOE and 1/6 gel pack

of TE.

The addition of 1/6 pck of TE will give you about 13 mcg of Androstenone which will add an amount

of sexual fire to the great friendly nature of the SOE.

This is a good economical way to start

experimenting with these two basic successful products. :wave:
Hey, this mix you came up

with yourself? Because you've just resurrected the legendary "Donald Duck #1", which was SOE:NPA, 7:3

newj
06-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Thanks Terry! I ordered those

products you recommended on a drunken impulse immediately after reading your suggestion haha. Hopefully I'll

receive my products soon and I'll be able to give some input... I'll wear that stuff at work (I do sit between two

really cute Slavic chicks :p) and to social events in the evenings (I go out a lot so I'll be able to give

specifics if I remember)

terry0400-40
06-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Yes,

this is a great mix actually, I have tried it & it is working good, however not exactly the same ratio as you

indicated. I am not very professional like you Terry. The scent of both products is really

lovely.The ratio that i indicated was for newj, i usually have different

ratios in my applications, considering my age and chemical ph make up. But it seems like a mix that could be

suitable for a new bloke considering his situation.

Sometimes i

will actually apply 1+1/2 gel packs SOE and 15-20 mcg Androstenone applied in my own special

way.
I call it terrys club hit mix.

or
Terrys Big Game Day Mix. :cheers:

terry0400-40
06-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Hey, this mix you came up with yourself? Because you've just resurrected the legendary

"Donald Duck #1", which was SOE:NPA, 7:3WOW it seems i did it right ? i

hope. :blink:

I just made the ratios up out of my head when considering what Newj had in his pheromone

stock.

It

was a variation of a mix that workes very good for me.

I just was trying to stretch out the SOE gel

/pck for economy and yet have enough to be an effective amount to start with.
Taking into consideration Newj's request.

Also seeing that a TE gel/pkt contains 80 mcg

Androstenone and Newj would be a firstime user with his request to get out of the " just friends" league with his

familiar girlfriends.

So the TE pkt divided by 6 gives him about 13 mcg Androstenone which i thought would be sufficient

amount to start with seeing as it would be in a good base of NOL and RONE with the SOE.

I think it is crucial to try and get new

blokes started off on something that has a good chance of suiting their needs.

newj
06-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Terry, you've got this down to a

science... you need to join the professional circuit or something lol

Also, what are yall's thoughts on the

Chikara + NPA combo? There's a little combo special or whatever on the Love-Scent website, and I was wondering if

it was worth the $70.

Mtnjim
06-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Hey, this

mix you came up with yourself? Because you've just resurrected the legendary "Donald Duck #1", which was SOE:NPA,

7:3

Actually, it's "DD Lite" aka's variant on DD#1 which was SoE and NPA, invented by "Donald Duck" who

came back as "Watcher". Haven't seen him around in a while.

terry0400-40
06-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Terry,

you've got this down to a science... you need to join the professional circuit or something lol

Also, what are

yall's thoughts on the Chikara + NPA combo? There's a little combo special or whatever on the Love-Scent website,

and I was wondering if it was worth the $70.I am always low on money and

running around with the backside out of my trousers.

Therefore it pays me in my efforts at penny

pinching to go into the ratios and percentages of products to try and get the best value for money that i can scrape

up.

I only

know a small amount about pheromones and what i do know is just basic stuff,

But i am picking bits and peices up as i go

along, and its a good a hobby as anything.

Actually the Chikara NPA combo is a real good deal as i have received it

myself.

The

only problem was that Chikara does not exactly suit me as i am 55 and i think it is better suited to younger men to

use with young women in mind.
But that is only my opinion and it

may work a treat for another user. :thumbsup: