PDA

View Full Version : Beginner's Kit Notes

SteeleOne
06-04-2007, 09:07 AM
This is post,

I hope, will help anyone new to phermone usage. I will not barrage you with 'hit stories' but rather, give some

initial impression that may in some way serve others.

A little over a month ago I bought the 'Beginner's Kit'

which contains TE and SPMO along with a gel pack of SOE. For whatever reason, I soon learned that I can wear a

little more TE than seems to be usual. However I did discover that even so, less is more. And I highly recommend

anyone starting out to experiment in a systematic fashion, be observant, take notes and review them at a later date

and, be mindful of how you feel ( more on that later ).

Currently I have found the mixture suggested in the

Beginner's Kit set works very well for me; the mixture being 1 part TE to 1 part SPMO. This is the mix I have in

the atomizer and I find that 1 or maybe 2 sprays is ideal. ( To upper chest and neck then cover spray ) The

difference can be crucial though and, I can't say I fully understand the best way to use the product. It does seem

that if I'm in a 'poor' mood or, just not feeling my best it is wiser to simply not wear the mones. I find that

my own subjective state is an important factor in applying the mones.

As for 'hits'...they are there. And for

any of you beginners let me say this: They can be SO OBVIOUS that you don't see them. You'll begin to notice the

tiny behavioral cues. They are really obvious WHEN you know what to look for. I have had, several times now, what

I consider to be a variation on the 'deer in head lights' look. 3 or 4 times I have had a woman who way carrying

something in her hands suddenly look at me, almost as though my 'presence' suddenly entered her awareness, kind of

slacken or relax the facial muscles and drop what she is holding. By the way, if this happens to anyone else, make

use of the situation! Great way to be a gentleman and start a conversation.

The other comment I have about TE

is that you really need to be in the driver's seat. ( Oh, it does seem to have something like an aggressive effect

upon a certain segment of women ). Most of the time it appears to me to actually induce a hint of anxiety in a

great deal of women. At first. If you can create a sense of rapport and comfort quickly this stuff seems to be

golden.

In addition to the above I have observed, in general, greater levels of respect from other men - tiny

things such as awcknoledgement by a nod of the head, stepping out of the way, differing to my opinion - and also,

better service at stores! Cashiers, salespeople, service attendants seem to give me a little 'extra'.

I

still wouldn't say I have fully learned the 'curve' but...it is fun. Any new guys: keep experimenting and

remember to make your move ( just start conversations with people every chance you get ) and use the forum. It is

invaluable!