PDA

View Full Version : ITS PHEROMONE FAULTS !!

travis
02-05-2002, 03:54 PM
Hi,

Something exciting happened to me Sunday night, (ORGY images/icons/smile.gif ) There was these two white girls about 19 or 20 of age that I saw at Fresh Choice Saturday evening when me and my girlfriend had dinner. For some reason they were make some flirty gesture at the restaurant. It was late in the evening and there were only us who where there so I am sure that they were flirting at me. My girlfriend was very pissed with these girls. After the dinner inside the car we had an arguments about this two girls. To make the story short, the following day I accidentally so the two girls at the mall. They smiled at me and we had a talked during our conversation the brunette girl invited me to their apartment I was SHOCKED. So I followed them and got to their place. While we are there, we where listening to some music and this blond girl went to the toilet, and when she came out she was just wearing panty images/icons/shocked.gif and her T-shirt with no bra. She told us that she just wanted to feel comfortable thats why she took off her pants. I said that is cool. The brunette girl followed too. While we are talking and making jokes I took off my pants and the action began.

The two girls where all over me kissing and licking my dick.... they really love my smell. The last time I had sex with an 19 year old girls was 20 years ago. The old bastard got lucky hahaha....All I can say ......that evening was a wonderful evening. Thanks to Pheromone...

Travis images/icons/wink.gif

oscar
02-05-2002, 04:10 PM
images/icons/laugh.gif
WOW!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 04:17 PM
Dude, congrats!
What were you wearing for pheros? Give all the details you can so we can all follow your lead. Heheh images/icons/laugh.gif

PHP 87
02-05-2002, 04:17 PM
What were you wearing and how much?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 04:22 PM
For the love of God, do tell us what you were wearing at what ratio, where on the body??? I just as curious as the next guy.

marv14yag
02-05-2002, 05:02 PM
WHAT WERE YOU WEARING, THE MONES, AND WHERE!

BART

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 05:48 PM
Yes do tell another good luck story have quite a few myself but yeah tell us what you were wearing and where and what ratios etc etc.

travis
02-07-2002, 05:09 AM
Sorry guys it took awhile to answer your questions. I have been busy playing around with my pheromones stuff.

I have a new interesting story to tell you about what happened to me at the Dental Office yesterday but before I go into details let me answer your questions to my last post.

Dave2KStang, PHP 87, Marz, Marv14yag, Donaldducks,

You guys wanted to know what I was wearing that time these girls got hooked. Well theres not anything special, maybe some of you did these combination already but anyhow, before I left the house I thought of using all my pheromone at the same time. Heres as follow;

2 sprays of TE (T-shirt)
2 dabs of APC (behind ears,one dab each ear)
2 slides of SOE (below the ears, 2 inch long, one slide each ear)
2 dabs of NPA (behind ears,one dab each ear)

There you go folks. Heres the thing. When I noticed these girls where making signals or flirting gestures I made it a point to let them know I am interested to them too. I did not ignor their gestures the more I look at them. Heres what I noticed, the more you look at them the more they you give you flirty gestures. But first you have to observe behavior, when you are sure that what their doing is not something ordinary like looking at you often, fliping hair, dancing, noding their head while singing etc. then, \"CONFIDENTLY\" appraoch them, \"BREAK THE ICE\" I\'m pretty sure they are just waiting for you to talk to them. This is what I did last Sunday.

On Sunday I have a date and this girl is from the Dentist office. She\'s the Receptionist of the Doctor. Heres the story:

I brought my daugther at the Dentist yesterday for her cleaning schedule. So I was there acting normal and did not see anything unsual. About half hour later I noticed that the Dentist Assitants are gilling, laughing, telling stories, etc. In my mind I was telling myself that my stuff is already working, I tried to ignore them and pay attention to my 5 year old daugther. And then they went inside our room and sort of telling me some story....\"ok\".... so in short they were there inside our room very happy, cracking up jokes. To make the story short, after the cleaning I went back to the receptionist to get next appointment for my daughter. And then, the other assistant followed me, while I was standing by the receptionist I looked behind me and the assitant was there behind me. I talked to her but the receptionist got jeleaused and breaking our conversation she just said to us \"STOP TALKING TO HER....SHE IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE......\" I was little embarrased of her action. I like the Assitant she is HELL A PRETTY compared to the receptionist. But anyway I figured out that the receptionist got jeleaus I said to myself.....Ok.....and asked her if she wants to have lunch with me Sunday. She did not turn down my offer so I\'m seeing her on Sunday hopefully I get to make her lay. I\'m pretty loaded this week as my girlfriend is on her monthly period images/icons/smile.gif and ready to explode. images/icons/smile.gif Let you know what will happen.

Travis

proteus
02-07-2002, 05:41 AM
Your hits are pretty awesome Travis !!! images/icons/laugh.gif And it sounds like you\'re a busy man with all this female attention - don\'t know how you handle it all images/icons/laugh.gif but you\'re definitely the man!! images/icons/smile.gif I found what you said about breaking the ice once you noticed the signs that a gal was affected by your pheros very interesting and helpful. Also noticed that from what you described about what you wearing with the two girls you had on a lot of -none heavy products so perhaps this validates the idea of some on this board who say the major \"sexual\" hits come from -none. Well please keep your accounts of your hits coming as this is great stuff!!! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the equation travis. Good news is that I have all four products you mentioned. I never considered using them all at once, but I\'ll try your technique.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 05:31 PM
Hey travis, I thought you were sold on SOE by itself and wanted to stock up for the rest of your life! Would you now say SOE in combo is better?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 11:46 PM
The idea of a small amount of none fits well maybe using attraction or an AE SOE or SOE NPA combo is a good idea. Attraction with SOE or SOE attraction and AE.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 06:36 PM
HEY TRAVIS - YOU ARE A GOD !!! NOW THERE IS
HOPE FOR THE REST OF US WHO ARE JUST GETTING THE LIGHT DIHLS AND SOMETIMES THE RUNAWAYS...(FROM ODING) MADE MY DAY, MONTH AND YEAR.....THANKS

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 11:35 PM
My gf will be down in about 15 mins. I have decided to use what travis used at that restaurant. I havn\'t had much success with a-none products mainly because I have never used them in any great quantity now I am a-noned up and I have some a-nol from the SOE. Not sure if i should put some PI on my pillow, I already have 2 sprays of TE on my t shirt and 2 drops of NPA behing my ears, I think I will leave it and see how this goes.

I will post my results in about 4 hours, after she goes home.

Wish me luck fellow phero users

Paul c

\"speed seduction and mones all the way\"

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 02:19 PM
I had my first major DIHL hit last night, i was using JB#1, but it mixed 25/75. We always go to this one dance club where there is a lot of good looking women, but most of them are older, i\'m 22, but i looker older. But i always get light hits, women comming up to me talking, asking me to dance, buying me drinks, but nothing ever happens because i don\'t try. I have been reading fastseduction.com , i saw on there a couple months ago, but there is good info in it. Well back to where i was at, i\'m just sitting here drinking my beer and talking to one of my friends and some other people who was just standing around just haveing a good time. I look up and there is this older women about 30 Y/O walking by about 5 ft. way, holding her boyfriends hand and she is staring at me, so what the hell, i\'m gonna stare back to see what happens. She keeps walking away but she is still looking at me, i have never seen a persons head twist around so much, but she leaves. About 30 seconds later she comes to me and asks me to dance, so i go dance. For the first min. everything is normal, 2 stranger dancing, but then she started changing. Started touching and dancing closer, we dance a couple more songs and go back to my seat, and she is right there next to me. She starts to buy me beer, that is one thing i learned from fast sedution, never buy a women a drink, they are just using you. While we are sitting there she starts rubbing and feeling everything about me, running her hands all over me, and down my pants. This was the first time this ever happened to me, but i was just playing it cool and doing some in return. Then about an hour later and some more dancing then here starts the kissing, then about closing time she wispers in my ear, \"Lets go back to my house and have sex\" images/icons/shocked.gif. This was a major accomplishment in my life, but i didn\'t go. My friend was very drunk and i had to drive him home, she was dissapointed but this happens, i left her with an open invitation for a later time, But this will never happen cause i already have a girlfriend, she is about 1800 miles from me, but i\'ve worked too hard for her and i\'m not gonna do anything to jepordize it.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 03:28 PM
I said a couple of posts ago that my gf was coming down and I would let you know how things went. Well last nite I wore what travis wore that nite at the restaurant (im 21 and i thought that would be too much a-none but I thought what the hell. My gf seemed more friendly to me than previously (things have not been going that great) but no sexual stuff going on. 2nite I wore 2 drops of PI with 3 drops of AE along with 2 swipes of SOE on my neck, I also applied a couple of sprays if issey miyake to cover the a-none. My gf was even more friendly and talkative, she remained in a good mood the whole nite. On thing I noticed over that last 2 nites was that my gf was more playful than she has been in ages - tickling me and stuff. I think that the nol played it\'s part however there was no observed sexual reaction from her suggesting that the a-none was working. does anyone have any ideas the best combinations for sexual hits? below are the pheros that I have:

PI
SOE
NPA
APC
AE
TE
FREE MUSK OIL BOTTLES WITH NOL

Thanks

Paul C

Jaggy
02-10-2002, 05:26 PM
Paul,

Just a suggestion. Switch the PI with NPA. One dab behind each ear. (2) 2 inch swipes of SOE on front of neck. A small amount, I mean dab of TE on chest or abs. Cover all of this with your Issey. Just enough to mask the scents, not too much. Let\'s see how that works.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 10:05 AM
yo paul c. you maybe could have changed those playful signals into the more sexual kind w/ your flirting and your actions. this is because some girls don\'t really show their sexual-flirting side because they may not feel comfortable w/ it so they will just act like little kids, and expect a kiss, which will lead to more kissing, which will lead to well you know.... Remember there is human phycology w/ all this and with all the none you had on she had to have feeling something (unless it was hot at your place and all the NONE evaporated before she came over since all your none was alcohol?)
what do you think

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the replies Jaggy and Dalesalsa. The next time she comes down i will try something differet like replacing pi with npa. Just to make a point. I have Ross Jeffries deluxe homestudy course. Does anybody else have it? I know it works relatively simply on women who you have just recently met but gets more tricky on women you have know for a while (my gf). Any ideas on how to incorporate these tools? I have thought about using quotes etc but not tried them out yet.

Paul C

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 01:54 AM
Looks like bruce wants to try selling some NLP related stuff could work alright, anyone got any comments on it.