PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and a Question

Coolcat28
06-04-2007, 06:45 AM
Greetings. Since this is my first time here, I thought I would ask for a

little advice from some of the regulars. I've read the newbie section, have gone through much of the archives, and

seem to be more confused now then when I found this place...lol.

For a little background: Age 38 / 5 7" / muscular 175lbs / decent looking Italian guy with most

of my hair…I say most…lol…and Married for 15 years. I am interested in seeing if these pheromones will have a

positive effect on my 34-year-old wife more than anything. When we are getting busy...things are great, however, as

most men will attest, after 15 years...it seems to be a bit harder to get her in the mood shall we say. Of course,

our children take up a lot of our time and there are the usual stresses of life that can interfere, but I'm very

curious to see if these can spice things up a bit more.

Around 5 years ago, I purchased some of that Athena 10x stuff and found it to have literally no

effect. (Maybe I just wasn’t clued into what to look for) It surely didn’t work on my wife…or on any other female

for that matter. I just purchased 20 Chakira gel packs along with 20 AE packs. I have no idea if these are the right

product for me but I figured what the hell...give it a shot. I'm also interested in seeing what kind of reaction I

get when I do go out with my buddies. A little ego

stroking never hurts IMO.

I’m no player for

sure and although women think I am relatively attractive and funny…I

typically am not the type of person who is going to

chat up every babe in the room. In fact, until women get to know me, they seem to be intimidated a bit or think I am

conceited. Really just a bit of shyness.

Anyhow...If anyone has any advice on if I am headed in the right direction...it would be greatly

appreciated. I would be happy to report back with my progress.

Cheers.

ShyAsianGuy26
06-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the information

concerning Athena... glad I didn't drop a hundred on it. lol

I'm a newb in this matter to. I can't wait to get

my packs although I am no player either. A little extra charm doesn't hurt and I'll be practicing for that little

special someone...

Anyway I know SoE is documented by a news station to have some sort of effect on women. But

until I've tried it, I am in the same boat as you man. Cheers!!

WorkingMann
06-04-2007, 09:45 AM
I would say A7, or NPA

perhaps.. Or TE.. They're good for "older" persons..

terry0400-40
06-04-2007, 10:52 AM
I

would say A7, or NPA perhaps.. Or TE.. They're good for "older" persons..
Sure thing Workingmann all of those you mentioned are the all time greats and likewise also go

wonderfully well with Scent of Eros.

As the world knows Alpha 7 is my best friend, ha ha

And those

other rascals TE and NPA are good buddies as well, get me into all sorts of trouble they do, very naughty but

irresistable still the same. :angel: :D

Coolcat28
06-04-2007, 05:31 PM
So 38 is now an older

person...Damn...lol...when did that happen...still feel 25.

So Alpha 7 huh. Well...my gel packs are should be

here in a day or so and I will give them a try. I thought I read in some of the older posts that most people

thought Chakira and AE was the bomb and not so much Chakira and TE. Now your talking Alpha 7 and NPA. Maybe these

are the newest ones out. It's all new to me.

Peace

belgareth
06-04-2007, 07:10 PM
We are each different. I'm 50

and easily OD on none products. Things like TE and A7 push me into OD range really fast. In my case, the best bet is

SoE or AQ. You need to experiment a little to find what works best for you.

Coolcat28
06-05-2007, 07:01 AM
Well thanks for the feedback.

I will give my Chakira and AE gel packs a shot for a few weeks...conduct some little experiments and report my

findings.

I was thinking that 1/4 gel Chakira and 1/4 gel AE to start out with might be a good mix. Sound about

right? Should I be covering this with my own fragrance or just let this go on its own?

Also, have any of you

tried mixing the Chakira or AE gel with the SOE gel packs? I was thinking of picking up some of those as well. Aw

heck...I should just probably pick some of each kind of pack and just go to town having fun mixing and matching and

recording. It's funny...I feel like secret agent man. I would laugh my ass off if this stuff has a positive effect

on my wife. I must admit...I am a bit skeptical but oh how I do love science...

terry0400-40
06-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Greetings. Since this is my first time here, I

thought I would ask for a little advice from some of the regulars. I've read the newbie section, have gone through

much of the archives, and seem to be more confused now then when I found this place...lol.

For a little background: Age 38 / 5 7" / muscular 175lbs / decent

looking Italian guy with most of my hair…I say most…lol…and Married for 15 years. I am interested in seeing if these

pheromones will have a positive effect on my 34-year-old wife more than anything. When we are getting busy...things

are great, however, as most men will attest, after 15 years...it seems to be a bit harder to get her in the mood

shall we say. Of course, our children take up a lot of our time and there are the usual stresses of life that can

interfere, but I'm very curious to see if these can spice things up a bit more.

Around 5 years ago, I purchased some of that Athena 10x stuff and found

it to have literally no effect. (Maybe I just wasn’t clued into what to look for) It surely didn’t work on my

wife…or on any other female for that matter. I just purchased 20 Chakira gel packs along with 20 AE packs. I have no

idea if these are the right product for me but I figured what the hell...give it a shot. I'm also interested in

seeing what kind of reaction I get when I do go out

with my buddies. A little ego stroking never hurts IMO.

I’m no player for sure and although women think I am relatively attractive and funny…I

typically am not the type of person who is going to

chat up every babe in the room. In fact, until women get to know me, they seem to be intimidated a bit or think I am

conceited. Really just a bit of shyness.

Anyhow...If anyone has any advice on if I am headed in the right direction...it would be greatly

appreciated. I would be happy to report back with my progress.

Cheers.Coolcat, good choice your

girl should respond to the AE gel.

I did actually apply a little dab of AE to my upper lip one evening at bedtime and my g/f

said as we were laying there " I dont like that smell what you got on"

About 5 minutes later she just starts kissing

me and trying to suck the stuff of, she didn't know i had put the AE on.

For the next 1/2 hour she went primal and

took everything i could give her.

AH HAR Yes Alter Ego has worked for me in the bedroom, no doubt about it. :wub:

Coolcat28
06-05-2007, 11:59 AM
LOL..Terry...THAT

is exactly the kind of reaction I am hoping for. Since I found this site...I can say that I have been fascinated by

the possibilities. I ordered the Chakira and the AE gel packs and now think I should also try the SOE and TE packs

to round out my initial test kit...

I do wonder since I lift a fair amount of weights and

take protien supplements if I may be emitting a good amount of rones already. Or maybe at 38 I'm kidding

myself...lol.

I am anxious to get started on my journey. I haven't purchased any new

cologne in awhile...any thoughts on what goes well with any of the four gel packs I listed above or are these

scented pleasantly enough all by themselves?

WorkingMann
06-05-2007, 12:46 PM
I would start by testing out

one product at a time.. Then it's easier to see which one that works the best and which result it gives..

terry0400-40
06-06-2007, 01:44 AM
LOL..Terry...THAT is exactly the kind of reaction I am hoping for. Since I

found this site...I can say that I have been fascinated by the possibilities. I ordered the Chakira and the AE gel

packs and now think I should also try the SOE and TE packs to round out my initial test kit...

I do wonder since I lift a fair amount of weights and take protien supplements if I may be emitting a

good amount of rones already. Or maybe at 38 I'm kidding myself...lol.

I am anxious to

get started on my journey. I haven't purchased any new cologne in awhile...any thoughts on what goes well with any

of the four gel packs I listed above or are these scented pleasantly enough all by themselves?

The SOE gel pck x 1 works a real treat for me, And i add some

aNONE because i am 55 and can get away with 20 mcg added splosh of it.

At 38 and fit you probably are doing ok in

the natural production stakes if you are healthy as well as fit.

As can always start adding some little by

little and see how it goes if you find that you need to add a little fire + tension to your soft mone

applications.

As far as added fragrance is concerned you may take a small amount of your desired pheromone

product and apply it away from your nose area, like on back of your hand .

You can then observe the characteristics of

the pheromone fragrance and get an idea if it is desirable, and also if it can endure for the time that you would

require.

Having said that i have found something that works spectacularly well for me

really.

What

i do is put a good many dabs of Brut aftershave all around my gills and then lay the SOE gel/pkt all over the top

spread out, and then slam some more Brute on top again.

And Man oh Man this really gets the

pheromones pumping out for several hours of wonderfull positive action and lots of

IOI's..

SOE

really performs for me the way i envision a pheromone should,
I

am more than happy with this product.

Having said that i have learned that i like it in my face, so my usual prefered

application ammount is about 80 mcg which is equal to one gel/pkt in phero content.

Yes i slap on around 32" of the stuff, for a

normal standard application.

If i am going to a party i will slap on 40".

And for Nightclub just slam on 48" this gives

me around 120 mcg which is like 1+1/2 gel / pks--

Even at the 120 mcg clubmix amount this would give me 42 super hit mix amounts

from a 10 ml rollerbottle.

Thats pretty good value for money any way you look at it.

Man SOE is De Bomb. and

SOE +

Alpha7 or NPA is ATOMIC !!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :whip:

Coolcat28
06-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Well...first

report...here goes. Got my Chakira and AE gel packs today and couldn't wait to see what mischief I could get

into.

I decided to try the AE first. I'm still pretty confused about how much of these

things I'm supposed to use. I thought I heard someone say to use about 1/4 - 1/3 of each of these packs on their

own to start out with. Of course trying to measure that out in these little babies is quite a challenge so basically

I squirted out a roughly pea sized blob onto my finger and applied it onto my wrists and behind my ear down my

jugular.

It seems to have a somewhat pleasant smell and I could definitely smell it. I

wondered if I had put too much on but I guess it IS supposed to smell so I went about my day. First stop was home

from my business trip and my wife was there tired from me being gone for 4 days. She was lying on the couch so I

went and sat next to her. She seemed glad to see me and was in an ok mood but tired. I wanted her to get a good

whiff of the AE so we just kinda laid there for awhile. 20 minutes later...a few kisses...and nothing really to

report. She is just ending her cycle so maybe she is pretty drained from that and nothing is going to change that.

Of course I do know that this stuff isn't liquid leg opener but I will be interested to see as I play around with

this stuff how she reacts at different times of the month...at different combo's...ect.

Next stop I had to register my daughter for soccer. Pretty crowded room and I couldn't really tell

how strong my scent was. I chatted with a few ladies but caught nobody really "Checking me out". I was a bit self

conscious and maybe I was giving out a weird vibe as well...don’t know. I did catch my daughters soccer coach

(female) staring at me at one point but beats me if it was the AE or she was just staring for the sake of staring.

Next stop...wine shop. Saw my female neighbor who works at the store. She is always chatty

but she kind of followed me around chatting about this and that. Then I would move to a different isle and next

thing I know...she would be there. She is not attractive to me but nice and I did sense a little more attention than

normal.

Home: Of course the whole reason I wanted to try this stuff was my original goal of

spicing it up with the wifey...so of course I did exactly what everyone told me not too and broke open a packet of

Chakira and used about 1/3 of it over the same spots I put the AE 2 hours earlier. I must say I like the smell on

this one a bit better and it did seem to give me a bit of a hazy buzz. Saw the wife again..gave her 2-3 long hugs

and a few kisses to see what kinda reaction I would get...still nothing. I'm sure when I was gone the four kids

wore her out so I'm not really buggin on any lack of reaction from her at this point. All in all I had some real

fun on my first day of the experiment. Looking forward to seeing how it works at the office tomorrow. I will just

wear one of them and start really honing in on what works for me. Which one I should focus on first?

Well there it is....comments? Suggestions? Too much? Too little? Thanks for the feedback.

terry0400-40
06-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Well...first report...here goes. Got my Chakira and AE gel packs today and

couldn't wait to see what mischief I could get into.

I decided to try the AE first. I'm

still pretty confused about how much of these things I'm supposed to use. I thought I heard someone say to use

about 1/4 - 1/3 of each of these packs on their own to start out with. Of course trying to measure that out in these

little babies is quite a challenge so basically I squirted out a roughly pea sized blob onto my finger and applied

it onto my wrists and behind my ear down my jugular.

It seems to have a somewhat pleasant

smell and I could definitely smell it. I wondered if I had put too much on but I guess it IS supposed to smell so I

went about my day. First stop was home from my business trip and my wife was there tired from me being gone for 4

days. She was lying on the couch so I went and sat next to her. She seemed glad to see me and was in an ok mood but

tired. I wanted her to get a good whiff of the AE so we just kinda laid there for awhile. 20 minutes later...a few

kisses...and nothing really to report. She is just ending her cycle so maybe she is pretty drained from that and

nothing is going to change that. Of course I do know that this stuff isn't liquid leg opener but I will be

interested to see as I play around with this stuff how she reacts at different times of the month...at different

combo's...ect.

Next stop I had to register my daughter for soccer. Pretty crowded room and

I couldn't really tell how strong my scent was. I chatted with a few ladies but caught nobody really "Checking me

out". I was a bit self conscious and maybe I was giving out a weird vibe as well...don’t know. I did catch my

daughters soccer coach (female) staring at me at one point but beats me if it was the AE or she was just staring for

the sake of staring.

Next stop...wine shop. Saw my female neighbor who works at the store.

She is always chatty but she kind of followed me around chatting about this and that. Then I would move to a

different isle and next thing I know...she would be there. She is not attractive to me but nice and I did sense a

little more attention than normal.

Home: Of course the whole reason I wanted to try this

stuff was my original goal of spicing it up with the wifey...so of course I did exactly what everyone told me not

too and broke open a packet of Chakira and used about 1/3 of it over the same spots I put the AE 2 hours earlier. I

must say I like the smell on this one a bit better and it did seem to give me a bit of a hazy buzz. Saw the wife

again..gave her 2-3 long hugs and a few kisses to see what kinda reaction I would get...still nothing. I'm sure

when I was gone the four kids wore her out so I'm not really buggin on any lack of reaction from her at this point.

All in all I had some real fun on my first day of the experiment. Looking forward to seeing how it works at the

office tomorrow. I will just wear one of them and start really honing in on what works for me. Which one I should

focus on first?

Well there it is....comments? Suggestions? Too much? Too little? Thanks

for the feedback. I would like to help you out Cool but those two

i have little experience with. :think:

WorkingMann
06-07-2007, 09:32 AM
I Love AE and would say go

with that first as it has 3 pheromones in it, and for me I have always seen better results with..

ShyAsianGuy26
06-07-2007, 09:46 AM
With Chikara, doesn't it

take a while to work?

Coolcat28
06-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Thanks Workingmann. I thought

Chakira had the same three Pheramones in it. I looked at the chart but they don't really list how much of each is

in AE and Chakira...or I looked at the wrong chart...lol. Today I am wearing just 1/3 pack of the AE with a little

Axe Kilo...we shall see...

WorkingMann
06-09-2007, 04:36 AM
Chikira:

http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/products/mens/chikara.htm

Alter Ego:

http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/products/mens/alter-ego.htm
Then you can compare

But I

just have seen better results with AE.. I have also seen great results with Chikira but it was more talking and

smiling.. Where AE were flirting, not motormouth and more sexy behavior..

Gegogi
06-09-2007, 12:24 PM
I originally had plans of using

mones to spice up (or save) my marriage and was dissappointed. It wasn't that the mones didn't work--they produced

all sorts of interesting results at work and around town--but didn't seem to have much effect on those I had known

well for years. The best results were always with strangers and casual friends. I assume it's much harder to change

a hardened perception of an old lover than create a fresh one with a new friend.

With my ex-, A-1 and social

mones like SOE seemed to produce the most results (relaxation and talkativeness). Even a spoonful of NPA didn't

seem to increase her desire to "get busy." This happened some years ago and I've since found mones to be extremely

effective for work and general social enhancement, but not so great for enticing exwives or GFs.

Coolcat28
06-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Well...so far I really don't

have much to report. I'm still really struggling with how much to use of the Chakira and AE gel packs I received.

The wife hasn't really commented one way or another about either scent and it certainly hasn't gotten her worked

up much. I'm feeling like I need to get some TE Gel Packs to try and maybe some SOE. Since I'm only 5 7", maybe I

need the extra oomph that TE would give. I'm fairly muscular but vertically challanged so to speak...lol.

The

past few days I have been using about half of the Chakira Gel Pack on the wrist and neck. They don't seem very big

so I figure it's not too much. The AE gel pack definitely has more and I typically try to use 1/3 pack of that.

Both scents are pleasant enough and I don't feel like it is overpowering but when I am out and about, I don't

sense much in the way of extra attention from the ladies. I tend to get some looks anyways since I'm a decent

looking guy so it's hard to say if its the Chakira or the AE. Maybe I just haven't hit the sweet spot yet.

Any suggestions? Too much...Too Little? The gel packs are convienent but are much harder to guage how much you are

truly applying. Most here talk in terms of dabs and sprays but what constitutes a dab when its a gel pack? Pea Size?

Smaller? Bigger?

This weekend I'm going to try a little mix with the Chakira and AE. Only tried it the one

time and probably put too much on. Still having a blast with all this.

Peace

WorkingMann
06-12-2007, 11:21 AM
I would still recommend to

use only one product out at a time to see what it gives and try it out with different dosages for a while till you

find the sweet spot/dosage.. And then you can change to see what the next product gives you and how much is needed

of this..

belgareth
06-12-2007, 11:53 AM
You need to understand that

most married people already have their spouse pretty well pegged. It can take some time before any effects of

pheromones show up because they already know you. Try using a single product in varying doses around strangers until

you find out what compliments you.

Is your wife on birth control pills? That seems to deaden the effect of

mones too. And not all people are readily effected in any event. Some people it just seems to go right by them.

terry0400-40
06-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Well...so far I really don't have much to report. I'm still really struggling with how

much to use of the Chakira and AE gel packs I received. The wife hasn't really commented one way or another about

either scent and it certainly hasn't gotten her worked up much. I'm feeling like I need to get some TE Gel Packs

to try and maybe some SOE. Since I'm only 5 7", maybe I need the extra oomph that TE would give. I'm fairly

muscular but vertically challanged so to speak...lol.

The past few days I have been using about half of the

Chakira Gel Pack on the wrist and neck. They don't seem very big so I figure it's not too much. The AE gel pack

definitely has more and I typically try to use 1/3 pack of that. Both scents are pleasant enough and I don't feel

like it is overpowering but when I am out and about, I don't sense much in the way of extra attention from the

ladies. I tend to get some looks anyways since I'm a decent looking guy so it's hard to say if its the Chakira or

the AE. Maybe I just haven't hit the sweet spot yet.

Any suggestions? Too much...Too Little? The gel packs are

convienent but are much harder to guage how much you are truly applying. Most here talk in terms of dabs and sprays

but what constitutes a dab when its a gel pack? Pea Size? Smaller? Bigger?

This weekend I'm going to try a

little mix with the Chakira and AE. Only tried it the one time and probably put too much on. Still having a blast

with all this.

PeaceThe Chikara gel/pck contains about 80mcg pheromone

in 1ml gel.
And one spray of the bottled version is between

80mcg-100mcg depending on the actual spray volume of the individual bottle.
I have used sprays and gels and at my age of 55 i do not notice much from using

it.

Give me

a SOE gel/pkt anyday and ill be happy.

Using 1/3 AE gel/pkt with the Chikara seems ok as i can see

it.

Even

using 1/2 AE gel/pkt alone seems fine.

When i had success with my girl at bedtime all i had on was only a small dab

smeared on my top lip.

This is a breakdown of the new AE gel/pck .08mg/ml pheromone contents.

Androstenone 35.52

mcg
Androstenol 26.66 mcg
Androsterone 17.77 mcgSo you can

see that even using 1/3 of one of these pck alone can still give you enough Androstenone ( 11.84 mcg ) to be noticed

at the office or at pooja ect.

For a Nightclub outing then the whole packet would be the ideal deal.

Coolcat28
06-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks to all who are

responding. I'm not even close to being impatient about all this since I do know that each person reacts

differently to the variety of mones in each product as well as the quantity. It is more of a trial and error

thing.

Belgareth...she is not on Birth Control...hence the four children...lol. I think I'm going to stick with

the AE for awhile since I believe I have read that the "Sexual Hits" or attention that I desire is more prevelant

using this product. Chakira seems to have more of a friendly effect.

When I do go back to trying the Chakira I

have a question. Terry you state that one Chakira gel pack is equal to roughly one spray of the bottled version.

Most people I see are using 1-2 sprays and I have only been using 1/2 a gel pack. Could it be that I'm not using

enough? Maybe I should just try the whole pack and see whats what.

Also is 1/2 the gel pack of AE too much to

try? I know what you're all going to say...it depends...lol. I just meant in general terms. I'm pretty excited

about everything I have heard and am really enjoying the feedback and knowledge from the board. I'm sure you all

felt the same when you started on your own journey. Thanks again.

gaf
06-12-2007, 07:48 PM
Coolcat,
Keep a diary of your

applications and look back at it over a week or so of use , one or two days good results can be a coincidence. You

need to use a product for a while to gauge how it works for you overall. Also remember that sometimes mones have odd

reactions or even none from those that know you well ie: wife.

Superman
06-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Also just a question, do you

use an airconditioner which removes smell particles?
If so it is possible that androstenone may be removed by this

kind of airconditioner. It was my experience at least.

belgareth
06-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Yes, it is very likely to

remove the pheromones from the air as well. That's a good point. Anything that truly removes a scent form the air

is going to trap the pheromone molecules too.

Coolcat28
06-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Well...I think I

hit a sweet spot. As I stated, I decided to stick with the AE for awhile to see what I could conjure up. I had been

using 1/3 gel pack and not really seeing any results although I had really been more aware of my surroundings. Today

I put on 1/2 gel pack of AE on my wrists, jugulars and Adams apple along with a few shots of AX Kilo under my arms

and went to work. Lots of people hanging around my office today...more than usual...guys and girls. Chatty, some

flirty (girls) but definitely more attention. The girl who works for me (27) would NOT leave me alone today. Kept

coming into my office for any reason it seems and staying awhile. I keep my relationships at work professional and

although we are friends, I truly sensed a more aggressive nature to her today. She is in a rotten marriage and she

was definitely trying to show me a side of her that she has never before...a wilder side...almost like tempting me.

I was like WTF? But I figured the AE was doing its job.

Later I had a Marketing meeting and

she was also going with me. Before I went, I snuck into the bathroom and squeezed out one dab of gel onto my wrists

and rubbed it in along with one more dab that I spread back over my jugulars. She drove and as we were talking, she

reached down and grabbed my hand and told me how much she admired me and how much she enjoyed working for me. Now

mind you, as I said, I consider her a friend and we have hugged and kidded with each other about wanting to run off

to an island together but it was always tongue in cheek and never serious. Tonight...I swear if I would have taken

the opportunity and leaned in to kiss her...she would have jumped my ass I know it.

So at

this meeting, I'm sitting at a table with her, one guy and 4 other women. All under 40. Some attractive...some not.

They were all very talkative and attentive and I was loving it. The girl next to me who was very nice but not that

attractive was literally staring at me out of the corner of her eyes for most of the night. I almost thought I had

OD'd and maybe stunk, but she kept turning and smiling really big and wanting to continue our conversations so I

figured not. When I started talking about my four kids, the hottest girl at the table who hadn't said too much up

till then blurted out with this huge smile...Good for you...A hot Italian who loves kids...where were you 10 years

ago when I needed you. Mind you...I had never met any of these people until tonight...other than the guy who I met

at a few earlier functions. Everyone chuckled about her comment and all smiled at me and I was like HOLY SHITE...can

this really be happening or am I just being extra charming tonight. Well I chatted with this girl for like 20

minutes and it turns out we grew up like an hour from one another so we had a lot to talk about. She gave me her

card and hugged me and told me how much she enjoyed meeting me and hoped she would see me at the next meeting and

that we should stay in touch. She didn't seem to care that I was married or had 4 kids or whatever.

When I got home...my wife got up to give me a hug and she just stuck her nose in my neck

and held me there kissing me. Not that typical of her really. Maybe this is the dose for her as well. She keeps

smiling at me so I'm heading back downstairs to see whats what.

Soooo...I can only

conclude the 1/2 pack of AE might just be the right mix for me at this point. Of course I will continue to monitor

how things go with this amount for the next week or so. Anyways...just thought I'd share. Had a damn blast today.

Peace

terry0400-40
06-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Well...I think I hit a sweet spot. As I stated, I decided to stick with the AE

for awhile to see what I could conjure up. I had been using 1/3 gel pack and not really seeing any results although

I had really been more aware of my surroundings. Today I put on 1/2 gel pack of AE on my wrists, jugulars and Adams

apple along with a few shots of AX Kilo under my arms and went to work. Lots of people hanging around my office

today...more than usual...guys and girls. Chatty, some flirty (girls) but definitely more attention. The girl who

works for me (27) would NOT leave me alone today. Kept coming into my office for any reason it seems and staying

awhile. I keep my relationships at work professional and although we are friends, I truly sensed a more aggressive

nature to her today. She is in a rotten marriage and she was definitely trying to show me a side of her that she has

never before...a wilder side...almost like tempting me. I was like WTF? But I figured the AE was doing its

job.

Later I had a Marketing meeting and she was also going with me. Before I went, I snuck

into the bathroom and squeezed out one dab of gel onto my wrists and rubbed it in along with one more dab that I

spread back over my jugulars. She drove and as we were talking, she reached down and grabbed my hand and told me how

much she admired me and how much she enjoyed working for me. Now mind you, as I said, I consider her a friend and we

have hugged and kidded with each other about wanting to run off to an island together but it was always tongue in

cheek and never serious. Tonight...I swear if I would have taken the opportunity and leaned in to kiss her...she

would have jumped my ass I know it.

So at this meeting, I'm sitting at a table with her,

one guy and 4 other women. All under 40. Some attractive...some not. They were all very talkative and attentive and

I was loving it. The girl next to me who was very nice but not that attractive was literally staring at me out of

the corner of her eyes for most of the night. I almost thought I had OD'd and maybe stunk, but she kept turning and

smiling really big and wanting to continue our conversations so I figured not. When I started talking about my four

kids, the hottest girl at the table who hadn't said too much up till then blurted out with this huge smile...Good

for you...A hot Italian who loves kids...where were you 10 years ago when I needed you. Mind you...I had never met

any of these people until tonight...other than the guy who I met at a few earlier functions. Everyone chuckled about

her comment and all smiled at me and I was like HOLY SHITE...can this really be happening or am I just being extra

charming tonight. Well I chatted with this girl for like 20 minutes and it turns out we grew up like an hour from

one another so we had a lot to talk about. She gave me her card and hugged me and told me how much she enjoyed

meeting me and hoped she would see me at the next meeting and that we should stay in touch. She didn't seem to care

that I was married or had 4 kids or whatever.

When I got home...my wife got up to give me

a hug and she just stuck her nose in my neck and held me there kissing me. Not that typical of her really. Maybe

this is the dose for her as well. She keeps smiling at me so I'm heading back downstairs to see whats

what.

Soooo...I can only conclude the 1/2 pack of AE might just be the right mix for me at

this point. Of course I will continue to monitor how things go with this amount for the next week or so.

Anyways...just thought I'd share. Had a damn blast today.

Peace:goodpost:

Excellent to be precise, and good work with the AE.

Curious as to what temperature approximately

you were exposed to with your pheromone applications.

The reason for asking is because the only

times i have had success with AE gel has been in hot conditions. :cheers:

Coolcat28
06-14-2007, 05:25 AM
I was in an

air-conditioned office most of the day Terry. In addition, the marketing meeting was at 5:30 PM in an old mansion in

NC which was also air conditioned I think. It wasn't too hot here today. Low 80's.

The AE

1/2 pack seemed to give me that aura that everyone talks about here. I could feel it...smell it...it felt like a 2-3

foot intoxicating haze that followed me around. Obviously, I was getting lots of reactions to it so I discounted any

OD. It's weird...I have tried 1/2 pack of the Chakira a couple of times...they are small packs...and I never got

this feeling. It seems lighter in smell but then again maybe subtleness is the key. I never got any reactions like

this before with Chakira so maybe I just haven't hit the sweet spot or maybe it's just not the one for me. I'm

going to stick with the AE some more and keep testing. I want to get to an OD point to see what the breakpoint is

for this product on me.

A question I have had…can you wear these products every day or

should you take days off so that you don’t have build up? If you wash the area with a washcloth and shower

daily…will you get build up? Are there any long-term ramifications to wearing these products for a long period of

time…in other words…any health concerns or lowering of effectiveness?

I guess I’m not

overly concerned because I have heard so many people talk about the greatness of SOE and even NPA, I purchased the

super pack yesterday. I hope Bruce sends all AE gel packs instead of some of the Chakira. I want to try SOE and AE

in time as well. Damn this is fun.

Cheers

belgareth
06-14-2007, 06:34 AM
A question I have had…can you wear these products every day or should you take days off so that you

don’t have build up? If you wash the area with a washcloth and shower daily…will you get build up? Are there any

long-term ramifications to wearing these products for a long period of time…in other words…any health concerns or

lowering of effectiveness?
Cheers

The topic of build up has been debated

quite often here and nobody really knows the answer. I personally do not believe it and wear mones almost every day.

I rarely wear anything containing none but regardless, I rarely get negative hits. I do shower at least once and

often twice a day because I work out in the afternoon.

Coolcat28
06-14-2007, 06:47 AM
The

topic of build up has been debated quite often here and nobody really knows the answer. I personally do not believe

it and wear mones almost every day. I rarely wear anything containing none but regardless, I rarely get negative

hits. I do shower at least once and often twice a day because I work out in the afternoon.

Thanks Belgareth. I read the thread earlier this week about nioxin possibly taking any build up away

and I do use that shampoo from time to time so maybe I will give that a try if it seems to be a problem. My guess is

that it is just like the mones themselves...buildup probably acts differently to each individual. I will keep an eye

on it none the less.

I hope I'm not pissing

anyone off with questions that I know have probably been answered a million times here. It's not that I don't read

the forum archives...I do...diligently...there is just such a diverse amount of information and it is often

confusing to the new peeps like me. Thanks again to all who have given me great advice starting out. I would like to

keep posing my results if others are interested. I can start a new thread or keep this one going...or shut up

completely...lol.

belgareth
06-14-2007, 08:26 AM
The point of a forum is sharing

and discussion. Without it the forum would get pretty boring. However, remember that all of our opinions are just

that, opinions. Mine is no better or worse than any others and none of us, even the oldest members, have all the

answers. More than anything else, pay attention to what you are doing and experiment to find out what works for

you.

Woofie31
06-25-2007, 05:06 PM
I started using AE and SOE gel

packs about a year ago and at first they had little affect on my wife. She knew I was purchasing them so it wasnt a

true test of the effectiveness. We have three kids and she wanted me to get snipped and since we were done in the

kid dept I finally bit the bullit. After this and still using the AE and SOE gel packs she cant keep her hands or

anything else off of me!