PDA

View Full Version : IMPI Original

Guy101
06-03-2007, 10:33 PM
My first experience with

IMPI original was yesterday. I tried it with my gf, (she knows I use none). It made a very instant reaction on her,

even before I told her it was a new product that I received. She said she felt loooooooooose immediately as soon as

she saw me & that she lost her power & control over herself. She told me that A7 was much stronger & she felt that

she wants to be close to me in a sexual way. She also told me that TE get pack is better than IMPI & made her go

wild.

Bruce
06-04-2007, 07:38 AM
Impi is taking a while to catch on,

but there is some truely new technology there; not just new marketing hype. Meeting with Daryn this week to

discuss yet newer ideas they are coming up with.

Mtnjim
06-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Meeting with

Daryn this week to discuss yet newer ideas they are coming up with.

Will we hear about them soon? I'm

getting low on stuff and need to be ordering soon.

ohmmmm
06-08-2007, 09:17 PM
I've had the most luck/results

with the Impi original...second version that is... The test stuff didn't work out as well, but I'm not totally

sure about that. All I know is that the Impi second version, which is the Impi now being sold works for me. I like

to combine it with soe and A1 when I really want some attention. I don't wear it as much as I should though...

:hammer:

Always interested in new ideas...

nbnbtc
06-09-2007, 02:55 PM
okay, I know I've been out of the

game for a while since I hardly know what Impi is, let alone that there were more than one version of it floating

around. This stuff really all that new and different?

DrSmellThis
06-09-2007, 03:03 PM
The stuff always worked for

me. I definitely had some luck with it back in the day. Only question is whether it works as well or better

than Edge, whether the extra "technology" (ingredient) is justified. More experimentation is needed.

nbnbtc
06-09-2007, 03:10 PM
The

stuff always worked for me. I definitely had some luck with it back in the day. Only question is whether it

works as well or better than Edge, whether the extra "technology" (ingredient) is justified. More experimentation is

needed.

DST! Thanks, I was wondering how it compared with Edge. Maybe I'll try it out just to

compare. By the way, I was JUST thinking of how much I miss your old product Pheros. I wish there was still some

left to order. You cooking up anything new lately?

DrSmellThis
06-09-2007, 03:29 PM
There may be some news in the

near future.

WorkingMann
06-10-2007, 11:52 AM
There may be some news in the near future.

Same style or more mone-based?

Hereby I mean artifiacial mones and not naturally "mones" like the ones you used in pheros

DrSmellThis
06-12-2007, 12:14 AM
I'm attempting a rebirth of

sorts. Not sure if anything will happen yet.

Gegogi
06-12-2007, 01:32 AM
I still have 1/4 of a bottle of

IMPI left. For me it worked sorta like a weak dose of TE. So IMPI may be ideal for those that can't use heavy

androstenone products like TE/NPA. I need androstenone replacement therapy, so TE is a more effective product and

cheaper to boot. I didn't care much for the "herbal" scent of IMPI. Unscented TE or TE Sandelwood are easier to

blend with my fav colognes.

Hey, my 2500th post! Sheesh, I gotta get out more...

WorkingMann
06-12-2007, 11:17 AM
Hey,

my 2500th post! Sheesh, I gotta get out more...

:rofl:

We're gonna miss ya if you do so and miss you

expertise

nbnbtc
06-12-2007, 06:55 PM
I'm

attempting a rebirth of sorts. Not sure if anything will happen yet.

Let me know if you need any

testers if you get anything going.

chicago
06-13-2007, 04:22 PM
for me impi work well with black

girls
________
Yamaha virago (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Yamaha_Virago)