PDA

View Full Version : Received Musk Oil

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 02:58 PM
Hi!
I would like to know what i am supposed to do with the Musk oil i reiceved w/ my order. also how many sprays of EDGE is an acceptable dose?

thank you

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 03:15 PM
I\'ve used The Edge in the past, in fact just re-ordered. I would recomend 1 spray to the chest and neck area and a smaller spray to the hair. I\'m personally going to try using it with SOE since I\'ve heard this is a great combination, but to be honest with you, I also received the musk oil and have no idea what to do with it. If anyone out there has tried anything with TE and the musk oil, let us know..thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 03:18 PM
jambat said you can mix 70 % of the SPMO with 30 % of NPA

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 03:25 PM
Wasn\'t that actually supposed to be 70% APC and 30% NPA ?

oscar
02-05-2002, 03:26 PM
rickster,

Welcome to the board!
You\'ve got the makings of a great combo. The musk oil is an Androstenol-only product, and is a good cover scent for the Edge (TE), which is primarily Androstenone.

Some guys actually mix them together, but there\'s another good strategy to use with these two products. Try putting one spray of TE on your chest/abdomen then spread a little musk oil (just a couple of drops) over it. Then apply some more musk oil to wrists and neck.
This gets the friendlier A-Nol effect spread around more liberally, while having the A-None effect present, but hidden somewhat.
This way you\'ll find it easier to approach females without scaring them off, but still have the alpha-male thing going for the lucky girl who gets close enough.

TE is pretty potent (and potent smelling) stuff. Not everyone can smell A-None though. If you can, you\'re lucky. The smell will tell you how much is enough. If you can\'t smell it, just use one spray, and err on the side of caution. It\'s much better to have too little on than too much!

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 05:36 PM
What is the A-nol content of SPMO?

Bruce
02-05-2002, 09:11 PM
I just posted more detail on SP oil in another thread, but my guess is there is not a whole lot of NOL in them. Anyone try putting a couple of eye dropper squirts of SP right into the Edge bottle and shaking? How does that work.

Oscar, although there is quite a bit of NONE in Edge, there are some other things in there that are not to be trifled; I am quite sure even tho it is kept secret, which often means it is a load of BS. ;-)

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 09:51 PM
Ok im thinking of attraction here as well high on the nol and lower on the none but still a great product try with unscented version for better results use a cover fragrence like issey or something along those lines *APC comes to mind* jambat modified apc and attraction.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 04:31 AM
THANX everyone! You\'ve all been a great help. The pheronomes work great!

jose
02-07-2002, 04:57 AM
I mixed PI in the SPMO bottle(since it was only half full)I didn\'t put too much. One thing I noticed they don\'t mix well, if you shake it up the liquid gets foggy. Let it settle and my PI is floating on top like water and oil. images/icons/crazy.gif You can still smell the musk fragrance but a little bit of the PI too.