PDA

View Full Version : What can you guys recomend for me?

Arousing
05-31-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi

everyone, I am 22 years old, 5'11" mediterranean apearance, good looking guy, nothing special. I am told I have a

nice smile, I have one of those trustworthy non intimidating faces and an average body. My typical aproach to girls

is to be warm, friendly and cheerfull and give off that nice guy, confident vibe, but at other times I can be

straight to the point and sleezy depending on the circumstances and girl. I have about $100 to spend on phermones

and was wondering what you guys could recomend me, I am looking for 2 combinations for my 2 aproaches, I tend to

pick up younger girls.

Also I hate vivid dreams more than anything else, so was wondering if there is a way to

avoid these, such as showering before going to bed?

Thanks.

belgareth
05-31-2007, 04:26 PM
Some people get them and others

don't. I think the majority do not get vivid dreams. If it becomes a problem try showering before bedtime.

In

your case, as a nice guy, I think you could boost the sexual side with something like AE or Chikara.

terry0400-40
05-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Hi

everyone, I am 22 years old, 5'11" mediterranean apearance, good looking guy, nothing special. I am told I have a

nice smile, I have one of those trustworthy non intimidating faces and an average body. My typical aproach to girls

is to be warm, friendly and cheerfull and give off that nice guy, confident vibe, but at other times I can be

straight to the point and sleezy depending on the circumstances and girl. I have about $100 to spend on phermones

and was wondering what you guys could recomend me, I am looking for 2 combinations for my 2 aproaches, I tend to

pick up younger girls.

Also I hate vivid dreams more than anything else, so was wondering if there is a way to

avoid these, such as showering before going to bed?

Thanks.Some of the

pheromones may give you a vivid dream if it is still fresh and near your nose at bedtime, usually if you have not

previously had much contact with it.
But under normal useage

there should be no problems with dreams.

Just get yourself a bottle of Scent of Eros scented, and you may also find

Chikara may work for you with younger chicks.

Some young guys also hit it off with Alter Ego which is a triple pheromone

combo of the big 3 and one drop of this will provide you with some androstenone heat as well at about 7.14 mcg per

drop, so one drop would be a good starting off amount.:lovestruc

Arousing
05-31-2007, 05:45 PM
Thanks guys.

Terry, I didnt

realise you were from Australia, do you remember that "wipe on sex appeal" that is only available in public toilet

vending machines?
I experimented with it once with 2 girls, and they could not stop sniffing my neck where I

applied it, I let them know what it was and they wanted the packet like mad so they could sniff it which they did

until the phermones wore away, and it was completly unscented. I am wondering what is in it cause I wouldnt mind a

bottle of that :)

terry0400-40
05-31-2007, 06:17 PM
Thanks guys.

Terry, I didnt realise you were from Australia, do you remember that "wipe

on sex appeal" that is only available in public toilet vending machines?
I experimented with it once with 2 girls,

and they could not stop sniffing my neck where I applied it, I let them know what it was and they wanted the packet

like mad so they could sniff it which they did until the phermones wore away, and it was completly unscented. I am

wondering what is in it cause I wouldnt mind a bottle of that :)I have not

seen any of the wipes that you are talking about in my travelling around Australia and delivering vehicles and using

public toilets in every town.
Some of the larger cities may have

it in the public toilet vending machines,
As i bought a

wonderfull little rubber ring device many years ago that came from one of these

machines.

It

was designed to go over the penis and then stimulate the female, i actually had some good fun with it ha ha :D

The stuff

you are refering to sounds like it must be a great pheromone product, plz let me know if you find out more about it.

thank you. :wave:

Arousing
05-31-2007, 06:23 PM
I have not seen any of the wipes that you are talking

about in my travelling around Australia and delivering vehicles and using public toilets in every

town.
Some of the larger cities may have it in the public toilet

vending machines,
As i bought a wonderfull little rubber ring

device many years ago that came from one of these machines.

It

was designed to go over the penis and then stimulate the female, i actually had some good fun with it ha ha :D

The stuff you are refering to sounds like it must be a great

pheromone product, plz let me know if you find out more about it. thank you. :wave:

If

you are talking about what I am thinking, there those vibrating rings, Ansell sells them now, there called "vibe"

and there in almost every service station I see. I havent come across the WOSA again(not that I have really looked

yet) but I have contacted the distributer to find out which places still have them, I think it would make a good

base for anything as it didnt seem to have any affect except girls just loved to keep sniffing it.

WorkingMann
06-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Terry
Here's the

distributor
<Link deleted>

terry0400-40
06-01-2007, 11:58 AM
Terry
Here's the distributor
<Link Deleted>

Thanks (http://www.ava.asn.au/Members/beaware.html[/quote]Thanks) W M ill check it

out.

Arousing
06-03-2007, 05:03 AM
I just read about NPA, would

this be good for me to wear on a daily basis? If young guys have enough -none why dont younger guys get the respect

and power that npa users report?

WorkingMann
06-03-2007, 05:26 AM
The human body doesn't

produce the huge amounts of phero'd that comes in these bottles.. But we do produce the highest (or close to)

amounts we can (because we're young).. Older men doesn't produce as much as us younger ones.. But it's dangerous

for us young ones to add more because we already produce maximum or close to maximum so to add 1 dab that is much

much more than we could ever produce, can easily bring you to OD because we already produce a high amount.. But

remember you don't produce nearly as much as there's in these bottles..

But again it varies from person to

person so perhaps you can take ½ or 1 dab..

Arousing
06-03-2007, 05:12 PM
They just arrived, probly the

fastest shipping I have ever had. :thumbsup:

I took a wiff of the SOE and I was overcome by an undescribably

weird feeling. I let it pass which took a couple minutes then I took another smell, it sorta had put me in a wierd

mood for about 20 minutes, So I did what I always do when I feel uneasy and went for a drive despite peakhour

traffic. after 20 mins I feel close to normal now. :blink:

metropolitan, it wasnt

like a seizre, involunatary convalsions but it was like some sort of muscle spasm, he couldnt hold still and was

like in panic, one thing mountained into another, he has been very depressed since that day almost 3 days ago,

i know the feeling that pheros give, since im a long term user for some years now, they at times can give a

elevated mood but at others can make u feel a little down especially if your not in a good mood to begin with, the

highten the mood your in

but i have never seen anything like this, this guy really got sick
How long was

he depressed for?

ShyAsianGuy26
06-03-2007, 07:04 PM
Well keep me updated on

how the pheromones work out for you man. Which ones did you order i you don't mind me asking.

Myself, I ordered

SOE, Chikara, 2x NPA and assorted gelpacks. The two special's that they have up at the store.

So NPA left you

feeling a little weird? In a good or bad way lol? Aggressive?

I know there are some post but I would like to know

from a first time user.

Arousing
06-03-2007, 07:27 PM
I ordered AE, Chikara

unscented, and SOE. SOE made me feel weird, at 1st I put it off to my mind playing tricks on me so I took another

sniff. What gives it away as not being all in my head is that after 20 mins I got the same sorta headache I get

after I take xtc, its sort of a lightheaded brain fog sorta feeling. Usually this will last me anywhere from a week

to a month or 2 and is the reason I dont take xtc, I am not saying these are not phermones but it effects brain

chemistry. It is slowly getting better so I am predicting I will feel a bit out of it for about a week.

I wanna

ask bronzie if he thinks I should give chikara a wiff when I start feeling better cause I dont wanna give up on this

stuff but I just know some things arnt for me, just like some drugs arnt for me.

And by weird I mean, paniky,

anxious and slightly depressed, and afew other things I cant put into words.

WorkingMann
06-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Often as a first time user

you get a special feeling in the head.. It will go over when you get used to the phero's..
I can't remember what

it's called but it's normal and some people experience it..
I did too the first time I used phero's..

Arousing
06-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Often

as a first time user you get a special feeling in the head.. It will go over when you get used to the phero's..
I

can't remember what it's called but it's normal and some people experience it..
I did too the first time I used

phero's..

I had what bronzies friend had, its just that I took 1 wiff and 1 sniff, and his friend was

basicly wearing the stuff the whole night, poor bloke.
Special feeling in the head is an understatement. I am

waiting for bronzies response to see if I should take a sniff of the chikara but I would imagine its the same story.

I doubt his friend would of wanted to use them again and neither would I, but if by any chance his friend has gotton

used to them then I could too. But I dont think I am refering to something someone can get used to, thats like

saying a skitzophrenic/bipolar person can get used to smoking pot. I bet it took the guy a couple of months to feel

100&#37; again.

jasonx
06-04-2007, 10:49 PM
Also I

hate vivid dreams more than anything else, so was wondering if there is a way to avoid these, such as showering

before going to bed?

Make sure you remove the pheros before you go to bed. You can wash with soap and a

washcloth or use some rubbing alcohol and a pat or even hand sanitizer like purell with some toilet paper.

This

should keep you from getting strange dreams. Also I think its important to remove the pheros every day to avoid

pheromone build up at least that's what it says in the instructions for some pheros I've bought b4 (pherone).

Also if you are a young guy I think you should not get a product with a lot of -none in it.

Good luck 2u!

WorkingMann
06-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Okay just sounded like a

phero buzz.. I can remember first time I got my first order from L-S and I rolled on some SOE.. I got a wierd

feeling in the head like I was a little confused and couldn't really focus like I usually can..
The postman came

and he's one I know.. He gave me my letters and right after closed his eyes a couple of times, shook his head and

looked very strange.. He got out into the car and just stared out in the blue..
I could really see it affected him,

and I could also feel it do the same to me.. But now I'm used to it..