PDA

View Full Version : What do you recommend for a 25-30 East Indian overweight guy in the following?

pappy97
05-29-2007, 11:49 AM
[deleted By Administrator]

terry0400-40
05-30-2007, 12:53 AM
:welcome: Pappy 97 You look like a pro, ha ha good going.

Concerning the A7 and the NPA in the mix above then just include one of these to start so you

can better judge which one suits the mix best.
Whatever go easy

with the Alpha 7 and also the Dynamic NPA.

I have also mixed LT

at 4 sprays on shirt front shoulder level and added SOE at 12 or 16' shared below ears and one drop of A7 on adams

apple throat area, go easy with the fragrance but do add some. :wave:

Big M
05-30-2007, 02:23 PM
You can start with a Gym

membership :lol: Pumping iron will not only build your body , It will raise your selfconfidence , Aswel as your

testosterone levels .

1 Drop or 2 of NPA , And a swipe of SOE , Throw on on a nice shirt and your good to go

:thumbsup:

bubblebob
05-30-2007, 11:06 PM
You can start with a Gym membership :lol: Pumping iron will not only build your body , It will raise

your selfconfidence , Aswel as your testosterone levels .

1 Drop or 2 of NPA , And a swipe of SOE , Throw on

on a nice shirt and your good to go :thumbsup:

1 or 2 drops of NPA would bring many people far into

OD territory. I'd rather start with 1 or 2 dabs!

WorkingMann
05-31-2007, 09:05 AM
1 or

2 drops of NPA would bring many people far into OD territory. I'd rather start with 1 or 2 dabs!

I

agree with bubble here

hunter101
05-31-2007, 10:24 AM
Well, in your post it seems to

be a confidence issue. Lose the weight and do it in a pace where your mind can catch up to your body.

Do some

affirmations and do not resist bad urges, for if you resist something, it will come back to you. Pent up fustration

isnt good, use that as a pivot to better yourself, in the gym as an example.

Remember, mones are there to build

confidence in you and have a greater connection with a stranger than without it.

Smile, have great posture,

dont lean in too much, laugh, make them laugh and do not be needy.

- J

Seta goal for weight loss and cut

out carbs.

pappy97
05-31-2007, 03:20 PM

pappy97
05-31-2007, 03:23 PM

terry0400-40
05-31-2007, 04:31 PM
True, but would it bring me into OD territory? Much has been made here about Asian males not

producing any 'none, and I am curious if this also applies to East Indian males (Who I would classify as Asian,

considering India is a part of Asia). I have a feeling it does because I never see Indo-American alpha males, which

makes me think Indians lack 'none production. Thanks.Yes you are right the

East Indian man could sure use a little added Androstenone.

In a courtroom situation one of the best

products you can wear is Alpha 314 this will give you approx 4mcg Androstenone per drop with also about 16 mcg of

Androsterone.
This product says "respect and trust this

gentleman" and 3 or 4 drops of this worn alone will be a good daily companion that will work for your subtle

charisma.

So

at 3 drops for example you would have a very workable amount of Androstenone applied at around 12 mcg which is

suited to you exactly.

Plus 4 good sprays of LT on upper outer front chest area of garment will also be of benifit when

some extra persuasion is necessary. :thumbsup:

pappy97
06-05-2007, 03:27 PM

Mtnjim
06-05-2007, 03:48 PM
I take it you don't like

McDonnalds either? Since Chipotle is owned by McDonnalds, though I heard a rumor they sold it off.

pappy97
06-06-2007, 04:22 PM
[deleted By Admin]