PDA

View Full Version : Some advice please

ruisilva
05-23-2007, 01:31 PM
Hi there, I've

been looking at the forum for 6 months, just looking and trying to understaind a little bit more and I've finally

decided to make my order and give a try, I was hoping that you could give me some advice, thank you.

now..I'm

young, I'm 16 yo and I've read all the discussions about mones on teens (all the natural production of mones on

teens and how easy to OD) and I think, despite i'm a noob I've got the general ideia.

So, I'm kinda short and

my body is not too developed but my muscles are quite defined and I'm, acording to girls, cute. Ok, the main point

is that, girls, despite they say that i'm cute etc..they see me as their best friend, and a sensitive guy who is

always there for them. I get a lot of fisical contact and love but I never pass the best friend stage (even though I

never really try because they don't give signs) with them. I'm sure I'm the problem, but maybe I could find the

right combination to make them see me more as a guy, not another girl friend.

I've also have a problem, I need

a lot of atention, and sometimes, despite my efforts to estabelish connections with them I do not get it and some

other guy gets it. It's strange, It varies from day to day, I'm quite sure that there is some other factor besides

the current mood of the girls and the kind of actions that I make.

Now, I donno about the begginers kit, do you

think it would really help me? I was thinking about buying SOE as my source of nol and chikara, as it seems to have

good result on young people,now, I don't want to go hi on none but I defenitly need some, I'm the kind of guy who

doesn't face others, therefore girls like to protect me and this is good as I get lots of attencion but bad because

again, they don't see me as a possible man, but I dont want to loose my essence, I dont want to be macho man :P, I

like beeing feminine but not this much
So as my sorce of none I thoughted about NPA or TE what do you think?
I

would also like to try LT, I'm really curious about the results.

I was thinking about trying them separately

and go increasing the doses to see results, please, I need your opinion, is there any product missing that would

help me out? do I have some products that dont need so much?

Sry about the huge text, I really apreciate your

help.

Thank you

Rui Silva

MOBLEYC57
05-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Tis all about testing, Kid. As a

6teener, I don't THINK you could go wrong with the SOE gel packs, and if you think you've got what it takes to be

a Mad Scientist ... TE or NPA normally does well with the gel.

Hmmmmm does well with the gel~ :thumbsup:

Leave the worrying about OD to those that scare easily ... it's overrated! :rant: