PDA

View Full Version : Newbie help!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 08:36 PM
I am new to the whole phero thing. I have ordered APC and it should arrive in about a week. I have two questions. #1. Is this one a good product? #2. Is Primal Instinct any good? images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 09:57 PM
hi Sultaz, Have you tried Mixing some batches. Let me know if you find PI to have a string Scent cause I did.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 05:02 AM
APC is the weakest pheros in the group. It\'s the most widely marketed one though, and many people (myself included) have been tricked into buying it. Search through the old posts here for more information.

oscar
02-05-2002, 02:03 PM
sultaz,

APC isn\'t necessarily a bad buy unless you get bogus shit. If you bought it from Bruce, here at Love-Scent, at least you\'ll know you\'re getting the genuine article. While it is among the very lowest of pheromone products in terms of its concentration of pheros, it does add some A-None to your pheromone signature, and it has a great scent to boot. It\'s an extremely popular mixer, at the least.

PI is a whole different story. A VERY concentrated A-None product, with a stink to match! It\'s oil based, so it won\'t mix well, separating from other additives in almost every mix I\'ve ever heard tried. Plus if you\'re not an old guy (over 30 anyway) it may deliver way more A-None than you need or want. It IS potent, but it\'s not for everyone.

For the price of men\'s PI one can buy SOE and NPA (I think SOE\'s still on sale). The SOE is far more applicable to younger users needs, and NPA has nearly the same concentration as PI does. NPA smells bad too, but it\'s alcohol based, so it mixes well with colognes etc. It\'s half the size of PI but LESS than half the price. And it supposedly has some mystery ingredients as well.

I\'m curious. What clown gave a guy a one star rating solely on the basis of his asking a couple of valid questions? images/icons/crazy.gif
I\'m looking at one post and a one star rating. images/icons/crazy.gif
Is there someone that needs this to be explained to him?
It\'s simple. You should rate people on the basis of their helpfulness.
I hope you found that helpful images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 04:43 PM
Oscar thanks alot for that insighful advice, it was very helpful. I think I will try the NPA and SOE mix. I was only wondering what the differences are between the products. I like to make educated buys and not throw money out the window. BTW I did purchase my APC from Bruce, so at least I didn\'t get ripped off there.

Troy

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 11:49 PM
Seems like almost everyone, including myself, \"started\" with buying APC from some rip-off company. I´m just so happy I didnt gave up. I did a search on the web that finally lead me to this site.