PDA

View Full Version : Alpha 7 problems

Science Minded
05-20-2007, 11:25 AM
Has anyone

else had THIS problem.

My A7 unscented, is, unscented. I have an extrememly sensitive nose, and can smell

nothing. So much so that I have used 20 drops at a time and have not had anyone be able to smell anything AT

ALL!

Over 50 of my customers and friends and not one person could even say
"YOU STINK!"

Believe me, my

friends will and do say everything with blunt honesty. They would tell me if I smelled like a gym sock.

Another

thing too is, I tried the same bottle on several different friends, all starting with one drop and going up to ten

and had the same thing with them. This rules out my personal body chemistry in my opinion.

I have tried it

several different ways as well, freshly scrubbed skin, with and without cologne (chanel egoiste), and with or

without scented soap.

I have also seen NO signs of OD. No headache, foul odor, etc. All the precautions with

the A7 state to be so very careful due to the pungent aroma. I got nothing at all out of it.

Any suggestions?

belgareth
05-20-2007, 12:35 PM
If you bought it from LS you

should return it. A7 stinks and only a couple of drops is an OD. Something should have happened with 20 drops, like

maybe a SWAT team showing up or something. There is a real problem if yours has no smell.

Science Minded
05-20-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah, that is exactly

what I expected as well....swat teams or a swarm of flies at that point!

I mean, I really don't care if it

stinks upon OD, because at least then I know that I got what I paid for!

Still, nothing yet. I may have to call

them soon and return or exchange it.

I hate having to jump through hoops though.

terry0400-40
05-20-2007, 12:40 PM
Has anyone else had THIS problem.

My A7 unscented, is, unscented. I have an

extrememly sensitive nose, and can smell nothing. So much so that I have used 20 drops at a time and have not had

anyone be able to smell anything AT ALL!

Over 50 of my customers and friends and not one person could even say

"YOU STINK!"

Believe me, my friends will and do say everything with blunt honesty. They would tell me if I

smelled like a gym sock.Ha ha shit man 20 drops , wow thats around 480

mcg, Oh man, i have just applied one small dab of my unscented Alpha 7 just below the thumb knuckle and i can smell

the Beautifull Androstenone wafting off even now as i am typing this post.

All i know is that this is the real shit, not

only does it have great and recognisable odour but it really is hit material, I really love this stuff.

OK having

said that, i did once receive some Primal Instinct where i was perceiving the same effects as you are with your

product, yes NIX NAUGHT and NOTHING, not even a small whiff.

I suggest that you send an email to the

customer service where you purchased the product and see if you can have it looked at. :wave:

belgareth
05-20-2007, 12:43 PM
Yeah, that is exactly what I expected as well....swat teams or a swarm of flies at that point!

I

mean, I really don't care if it stinks upon OD, because at least then I know that I got what I paid for!

Still,

nothing yet. I may have to call them soon and return or exchange it.

I hate having to jump through hoops

though.
Bruce won't make you jump through hoops. He is great about it. Just send it back with an

explanation and he refunds your money. Email him if you have any questions: bruce(at)love-scent.com

Science Minded
05-20-2007, 01:10 PM
Cool. I will give it a

try! Thanks guys! I will keep you posted on what happens when I exchange it!

Bruce
05-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Total shock here. Please send the

bottle back asap. I have to see this with my own eyes/nose. I had a number of products tested recently and that

manufacturer is one of the few that tested out with flying colors.

Bruce
05-20-2007, 03:42 PM
I'm having a couple of bottles of

A7 from stock overnighted to my home tomorrow. I'll keep y'all posted.

B

Science Minded
05-20-2007, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the speedy

response via email Bruce! I threw out the box that fed ex delivered, so if you could please email me the address to

return it to I would greatly appreciate it! My confirmation number and order details are in the response email I

sent to you!

Thank you!

terry0400-40
05-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Isn't it reassuring to have great customer service relations and responses like this.

As can

always place orders with confidence.

Always 5 star service here at Love-Scent. :wub:

Science Minded
05-21-2007, 11:52 AM
That is no joke!

Especially when it comes to something a lot of people would consider "snake oil" or such.

A real pleasure to deal

with. I can see now why the company has been in business for so long, as well as why it has such a good rating with

the BBB....

THEY EARNED IT!

STEEL-RESERVE
05-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Yep! I'm Really liking

the customer service! Good Job Peeps!

Bruce
05-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Thanks guys. We have been hit with

bogus and bootlegged products before, so I can't take any chances.

I just received the two bottles of A7 I had

Tammy overnight me from the warehouse; immediately cracked open one of them and took a sniff. Wham! Sure smells

like bull moose on steroids to me. I did a blindfold test on our bookkeeper, and she had no problem identifying the

A7 vs. a bottle of plain oil. Then I had my wife take a whiff. "Whew! pheromones." So, the mystery continues.

KZI sent samples off for testing today and will have results in a week. That is sort of a moot point, as we don't

know what he is sending in. I will send over one of the two bottles I have here and we prove exactly how much

pheromones are in there, but I can tell you honestly already there is clearly a lot of aNONE in there. So, maybe

one dud bottle slipped through? That's all I can figure out. We will get back the remains of Science Minded's

bottle. That might tell us something.

News as it develops.

Peace,
B

Guy101
05-23-2007, 01:46 AM
Well my scented A7 seems Ok, but

I have recently ordered another one, how can I find out if it is Ok or not

Bruce
05-23-2007, 07:55 AM
Thanks Guy. Any other A7 owners out

there? Take a whiff and let us know. Every bottle I have here in my office smells to high heaven.

TIA,.
B

WorkingMann
05-23-2007, 10:52 AM
What about us people that

can't smell it...? NPA only smells like alcohol and other products I can't really smell so much..

bubblebob
05-23-2007, 11:03 AM
What

about us people that can't smell it...? NPA only smells like alcohol and other products I can't really smell so

much..

Same for me here - NPA only smells like alcohol, A7 smells not at all for me...

But

I've given up on -none-heavy products all together - I keep TE and AE for a little -none boost, but only at tiny

amounts.

@Terry: I've allowed myself to add you to my MSN buddys... :) So if you see a Frank there, that's

probably me.

MOBLEYC57
05-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Thanks Guy.

Any other A7 owners out there? Take a whiff and let us know. Every bottle I have here in my office smells to high

heaven.

TIA,.
B

I'm one of those that NPA smells like alcohol, so here goes ... ran to my room,

found my A7, opened it, sniffed it ... hmmmmm does it smelling a little musky says there's none in it? :blink:

Oh well. :sick:

Guy101
05-24-2007, 05:07 AM
My new unscented A7 bottle has

just arrived today & I am just like the others who can not smell none, but I have tested by wearing a half drop on

my neck covered by scented SOE & I noticed the reactions on the girls I work with. It is working really well, just

like the reaction I receive when I use the scented A7 so I can tell. No problem with my new bottle.

Thank you

Bruce & Tammy.

Oceanborn
05-24-2007, 05:40 AM
but I have

tested by wearing a half drop on my neck covered by scented SOE & I noticed the reactions on the girls I work

with.
How do you get half drop may I know?

terry0400-40
05-24-2007, 11:12 AM
I have noticed that if i keep my finger over the dropper and flick the bottle over fast i can

usually get a good dab of the A7 out, it seems to work every time.

Sometimes if i have a concentrated drop of

something on my palm and if i decide to use only 1/2 then i scrape the remainder into my "Pheroslops bottle"

This bottle

contains a collection of the dregs from my spray test mixes and surplus pheros, It now contains about 50ml of

pheroslops and it smells good.

The next time i get together with my 5 sons i will get them to slop some of it under their

gills before we hit the Badgirls clubs. :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

gaf
05-24-2007, 03:43 PM
Terry,
with 8 kids the last thing

you need is pheromones.... more like a long holiday. I've got two teenage boys and thats enough for me!

But err

yep, can't smell a thing from npa/PI/A7 apart from the alcohol. Thats why I'm very carefull on how much I wear.

belgareth
05-24-2007, 04:23 PM
I'll trade you my two teenage

girls for your boys!

terry0400-40
05-24-2007, 04:30 PM
Same for me here - NPA only smells like alcohol, A7 smells not at all for me...

But

I've given up on -none-heavy products all together - I keep TE and AE for a little -none boost, but only at tiny

amounts.

@Terry: I've allowed myself to add you to my MSN buddys... :) So if you see a Frank there, that's

probably me.Thank you Bubblebob, your welcome, as is always good to hear

from you anytime. :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
05-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Terry,

with 8 kids the last thing you need is pheromones.... more like a long holiday. I've got two teenage boys and

thats enough for me!

But err yep, can't smell a thing from npa/PI/A7 apart from the alcohol. Thats why I'm

very carefull on how much I wear.I also have 3 girls the youngest is nearly

out of her teens, she is working as well.
So i do not have any

children living at home. I get an occasional visit once in a while when they are in my part of the country, or a

few sms messages now and then.

Guy101
05-25-2007, 01:49 AM
To Oceanborn, I put my finger

under the dropper & before it is a full drop I touch it & it seems to be a half drop (it is not that accurate but it

is Ok).

I've had another experience this morning as well, I put a drop on my neck & went to the train station

(open air), & there was a young lady waiting for the train & I stood behind her (about 03 meters away) & in 02

minutes she looked back at me & looked again & again. On the train two ladies were sitting on my right hand side

kept looking at me but I then toned it down but some of the SOE, & they started to relax & chat.

Guy101
05-25-2007, 01:52 AM
By the way, today only I started

to smell the none when I was standing in the train station but it needs a lot of concentration. I smelled it with

every breeze as the weather was hot.

Oceanborn
05-25-2007, 02:17 AM
Thanks Guy.

Any other A7 owners out there? Take a whiff and let us know. Every bottle I have here in my office smells to high

heaven.

TIA,.
B
Yup, I've traded my dud PI for A7 and it's really potent stuff. It seems to

last for more than 12 hours even after shower.

Oceanborn
05-25-2007, 02:20 AM
To

Oceanborn, I put my finger under the dropper & before it is a full drop I touch it & it seems to be a half drop (it

is not that accurate but it is Ok).
Haha... sounds like you need the reflex of a ninja to pull that

off!

SJA
09-04-2007, 07:51 AM
I have noticed that if i keep my finger over the dropper and flick the bottle over fast i can

usually get a good dab of the A7 out, it seems to work every time.

This is what I do with

concentrates......It keeps you from OD'ing. I'd rather underdose than OD.

Mathias the OK
09-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Total

shock here. Please send the bottle back asap. I have to see this with my own eyes/nose. I had a number of

products tested recently and that manufacturer is one of the few that tested out with flying

colors.

Exactly why I will be a returning customer :thumbsup: ...now if only I could get Dell to pick up

the phone.

belgareth
09-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Exactly why I will be a returning customer :thumbsup: ...now if only I could get Dell to pick up the

phone.
Dell support is an oxymoron. Good luck.

terry0400-40
09-04-2007, 05:42 PM
I really hope Bruce can keep his safe stocked up with Magic Alpha 7 now

that the secret is out. Drat :rasp: , and it looks as if everyone and their dog is going to be placing demand upon

this excellent shit.

Please excuse the language but in real world terms this is how i would describe this potent potion

to a buddy.

HA HA this is the 3rd week in a row that i have been wearing one drop as standalone application

per day with a refresher if venturing into the midnight hours.

Mine is unscented and i am sold and rolled by

the character of this juice, Its small added Androsterone component just smooths it out and tucks in any trace of a

jagged edge making me as approachable as the u beaut smoothest dude within spittin distance of any milk maids

fancy.

You

can bet i will be asking Bruce to give mine next order for Alpha 7 the sniff test after this tiddy of an

upset.

But

do understand i am probably more paranoid about quality than anyone around these parts. ( due to the fact i aint

earning a dollar ) and have to scrape up every red cent that i can see.

I just cant help adding my 2 cents worth when

the subject of A7 appears, especially when i am using it as a daily staple at the moment. :rant: :rant: PS Alpha

7 i love the stuff.

Mathias the OK
09-04-2007, 06:48 PM
I really hope Bruce can keep his safe stocked up with

Magic Alpha 7 now that the secret is out. Drat :rasp: , and it looks as if everyone and their dog is going to be

placing demand upon this excellent shit.

And see thats the conundrum of this site...

thousands of members whom want none of this phero info to get out, and one man (Bruce) trying to market his business

and get the word out..:frustrate...

tenaciousBLADE
09-05-2007, 05:33 PM
I am

amazed!
What a WONDERFULL great honest and usefull place LS is!
Service has always been great for me, yet I have

never had the thought of returning a product so I never had to deal with the shame of it - yet now I realize with LS

customer service - there ain't any shame here at all! :D

You people are great!
Even after so much time knowing

LS, I still feel such a relief knowing such a place exists in the `mone industry :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Way

to go Bruce!
Send my personal gratitude to every single worker in LS :D

Lovin` ya` all!

CAtriathlete
09-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Did Bruce ever figure out

what was going on with Science Minded's bottle?

I got some A7 a few months a go (as a replacement for some dud

PI), and it's the most beautiful musky stuff I've ever encountered. I can't use more than a drop or two without

OD'ing.

-CAt