PDA

View Full Version : Has interest in pheromones increased or decreased?

thomasdouder
05-18-2007, 04:41 PM
Its been years since I've last ordered pheromone products. The last time I was here the

boards seemed more lively. I don't know if this is actually true or not.

Have any of you noticed increasing

or decreasing interest in the use of pheromone products, this message board, or love scent in general?

p.s. I

just ordered soe men (great results in the past), pheros (something rare and exotic), and the oxitocin product

(great studies relating to the chemical, though I didn't expect it to be able to influence by scent until

recently).

Gegogi
05-18-2007, 05:07 PM
I'm guessing there is more

interest. However the competition has multipled with many sellers, manufacturers and forums.

thomasdouder
05-19-2007, 10:08 PM
I started thinking that if

pheromone products work, demand would be so high every company would be saturating their products with them, making

them in essence ineffective (or at least competitive (like makeup)) methods of attraction. By that I mean if nobody

wore makeup beauty would be judged on a slightly different standard. Because one person wears it others do and now

its ineffective by popularity (really a necessary waste of time and money at this point). I became skeptical of

pheromones despite past first hand results (buyers remorse anyone?).

Actually the majority of my skipticism

orignated from the "liuqid trust" the page for the product suggests it is a "newly discovered chemical". More

appropriate would be to say something along the lines of "newly discovered properties" I noticed it had 5 star

rating, suggesting placebo.

ToxDoc
05-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Well, I suppose the best person

to convince if something really works is yourself. Perhaps try the following. Put on 2-3 drops of a’none (e.g. NPA,

A7 or PI) and hit the bars and clubs. Do that for 7 days in a row and tell us how you get on.

WorkingMann
05-20-2007, 04:31 AM
Or something that made me

see that pheromones work.. I did a OD and it was before I found this forum..
I didn't know how to use pheroes, and

thought the more the better, so I splashed on a whole lot and everyday I got this massive headache so I couldn't do

anything.. Barely sleep after comming home (I took home right after arriving at school because I felt so bad)..
I

later found out I made a big OD (on NPA with apporx. 10 dabs :run: :frustrate) and after that I began learning more

about it, and used smaller dosages.. THe headaches disapered and I could see that this couldn't just be alcohol

that gave me these massive headaches and I later found out what to look for.. I then saw the results and realized

this wasn't the bullshit I earlier believed..
So perhaps try to OD and you'll probably find out the

same..

BTW. If it wasn't something that worked do you really think there would be so many users on this forum?

That we all would be making all this in our heads?

koolking1
05-21-2007, 08:15 AM
down

rather than pheromones. The board tends to get busy/interesting when there are new product releases.

thomasdouder
05-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Yes, when I was last around

here, a few products were new if my memory serves correctly (Chakra, Pheros, Perception, copulins). I hadn't

considred that. One other thing I was judging activity on was fimiliar names, like yours from that peirod

koolking.

My first experience with phero products was date-mate. I applied two sprays to a t-shirt and went

shopping. Didn't notice anything until at the checkout. At two different stores I got very enthusastic smiles from

the casheres. It actually creeped me out to see that these people were complete strangers and yet found me so

apparantly interesting.

On the other hand I was also afraid I had applied too much product and everyone had

known I resorted to pheromone products.

gaf
05-21-2007, 06:07 PM
I've been with friends who

dismissed pheromones as being bogus , yet watching their reactions when I wore some without them knowing helped me

to belive in them. I've had too many strong reactions from different products to be a nay sayer. Sure it did take a

while to work out my own personnal threshold, but now I know it makes things interesting.