PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for a Newbie...

DogGuy
05-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Hey Forum,

Let me first say, wow. There is a lot of information on this forum. Thank you to all the major contributors.

I’ve been doing my best to read through and get a solid feel for what would be appropriate to my needs, before

making this post. I’d mainly like to get some input on whether or not I’m heading in the right direction, or if I

overlooked something important.

As per the Newbie Sticky, I’ll answer all of the appropriate questions:

Stats: Male. Just Turned 24. Barely 5’6”. Average small frame build, 140 – 150, generally told I look smaller if

that is possible. Substantially stronger than I look, meaning I don’t look very muscular. Caucasian. Decent tan on

visible areas of the body (face, neck and arms) from lots of outdoor time.

I am normally described as “A

short, clean-cut guy.” (actual quote from a guys first impression a couple days ago). For most women I’m just an

average, nicely dressed, fairly confident, short guy. Occasionally I get described as, “This hot guy. I figured he’d

be pulling up in a Mercedes two-door convertible.” (description from my buddies new girl just after we met), but

that is really rare AFAIK. My appearance can pull short glances and occasional smiles, but for the most part guys

don’t offer respect until they get to know me, and most women don’t think twice until we’ve chatted for a bit.

My goals for use of the –mones are for a few separate purposes.

First use is for my business. I do a

lot of sales, a lot of marketing, and a lot of semi-cold contacting on a face to face basis. Because the latter

facet of work depends on people approaching me or being comfortable with me starting a conversation, I’m looking for

a –mone to enhance my approach, and help people feel more interested in chatting with me. A boost to trust and

comfort levels would help with sales in general.

Second use is for personal time. I do a fair bit of bar

hopping with friends during the week, and I’d love to a) increase chattiness in strangers, b) gain a bit more

respect from guys I’m just meeting, and c) add a bit of sexual interest for the women I’ve both just met, and those

I’ve hard a prior relationship with but cooled down.

Locations will depend on the moment, but assume

everyday life (outdoor and indoor malls, parks, bank, grocery store, client’s homes, etc) for business and mainly

bars and house parties for the second use.

Age-range of people: Business wise, Men and women ages 22 – 65.

Considerably more women than men, and in the age range of 25 – 45. If I had to shoot for one group over the other,

I’d definitely want the latter. Personal, focus is on women 18 – 30. Respect from men in the same age range.

I think that covers the pertinent information for my situation. At the moment I believe I’ve appropriately narrowed

my focus down to either the Chikara / NPA or SOE / NPA super combos, and I am leaning towards the SOE / NPA. My

intention would be SOE standalone for most use, with the NPA added for going out or additional respect. I’m unsure

though if I could use the Chikara as a standard to also get that respect aspect during daily use, and just add NPA

to enhance the sexual component. What would those who have experimented recommend, and why? Also, what cover scents

go best with the above two combos? If anyone has a completely different suggestion, I’m all ears.

Also, how do

the above -mones do as daily or EOD wear? How quickly does buildup occur, and how often would I (on average) expect

to need to take a break from them entirely?

Just to state in advance, I’m not expecting the –mones to do all

the work. I’m just hoping to make my efforts a little more effective, and enhance the persona I’m attempting to

project.

Thanks in advance,
- DogGuy

WorkingMann
05-19-2007, 03:45 AM
You want a complete mix that

can be used for both bars and business?
Else I would go for 2 mixes.. One for the business-life and one for the

social-life..
I'm just asking to be sure what to be answering here?

DogGuy
05-19-2007, 08:30 AM
Sorry, that did come

out a little confusing.

My thinking (hope) is that either SOE or Chikara could function as a standalone for daily

business, and an additive of some sort could be used to make it social-life worthy. But I don't know if this would

fly, or if it would be less effective than two completely separate mixes. I'm all ears for thoughts or advice.

Kev
05-19-2007, 08:59 AM
I've always found that SOE always

works for relaxing the atmosphere. NPA can be easy to OD on, also. So try The Edge. Chikara works well, but it can

go through fast.

If you're going to try stuff, test out the packs first. That way, you can try em solo and mix

em depending on whatever scenario you find yourself in. I like the packs because they're easier to carry round,

last a bit longer, and can be applied quicker in a pinch.

terry0400-40
05-19-2007, 09:29 AM
For business, A314, or SOE, or combination of both. And try Alpha7 + SOE

for social outings. Some people have success with Chikara or Chikara + SOE, you could always test the Chikara in

gel/pkt initially to see if it works for you as Kev has suggested. Nevertheless i

would include SOE as one of my first primary pheromones.

WorkingMann
05-20-2007, 04:16 AM
A314 if you want the

respect, SOE if you want more friendly atmposphere, or AQ also.. AQ is a great social product for me at least...!

People both gives you respect and chatiness but not motor mouth..