PDA

View Full Version : Which combo for me?

Detox_420
05-17-2007, 10:10 AM
I am 20, 6'0

and around 190lbs. Fairly good looking and I do hit the gym 5 days week. I was thinking which combo would be best

for me.

SOE+NPA
SOE+AE
CHIKARA+NPA
CHIKARA+AE

I know that at my age I dont need alot of androstenone,

but again I am asian so maybe I need the extra androstenone?. I have tried TE, CHIKARA, WAGG, SOE..as stand alone

and mixed. I did get decent results with Chikara, Soe, TE. So now I was wondering if NPA or AE will fair better with

either SOE or Chikara. I usually date women around my age, and I do intend to keep it that way.

hunter101
05-17-2007, 11:27 AM
So why are there alot of

asians, young asians that comes to this board? Hmm... Hard to attract people, aheheh. Dont worry, im asian too, 24

5'10 170 (very athletic).

I have yet gotten any hits from people. BUT if i do talk to people, it seems alot

easier to build a connection.

I like SOE (everyones fav) combined with C7 (gives me headaches). I have others,

but yet to play with them, for they are strong and reports on this forum are good for older people.

Just

remember, go talk to them and its alot easier to expect soemthing from them. Make the move and work your magic

:rofl:

- J

PS: hehe, i should preach what i say, but its hard to approach women, esp being asian ^_^

Detox_420
05-17-2007, 04:02 PM
I do approach women, but more

than often I just engage the first move and if they dont let up than I let it be. I almost never keep on going at a

girl if she is not interested in the first place. So thats why I want to find a pheromone combo that would help me

loosen the girl up and let me "in".

bubblebob
05-17-2007, 06:24 PM
I've had the experience that

young girls just as the ones that you'd like to attract don't react well to a lot of -none. So I would say stay

away from products as high in -none as NPA - I have OD'd at NPA with only two dabs and am some years older than

you...

Detox_420
05-18-2007, 01:47 PM
I already have half a bottle

of Chikara. I really want to try AE. So it is hard to decides between AE and SOE.

WorkingMann
05-19-2007, 03:36 AM
With your age I would try

with SOE first.. But myself is 22 and I love AE but SOE works great for us "young ones" in general and your agegroup

of girls..
Or you could do a combo of the two, because they work good for me..

terry0400-40
05-19-2007, 09:48 AM
With your age I would try with SOE first.. But myself is 22 and I love AE but SOE works

great for us "young ones" in general and your agegroup of girls..
Or you could do a combo of the two, because they

work good for me..Iam just adding my 2 cents worth and say that i would go

along with WorkingMann on this score. :wave: