i dont think it will work because it

says:

Again, don't be misled by companies selling pheromone

colognes or sprays. These products will not work for you - it's scientifically

impossible

WorkingMann
05-15-2007, 01:30 PM
Why use money on those when

you can buy quality products here that works much stronger than your own produced mones..?

BGuy20
05-15-2007, 02:16 PM
The statement about other

pheromones not working does sound a bit fishy. I'd google around and see if there are any people complaining about

that particular product.

I think if it's not a subscription (i.e. they don't sign you up to automatically

receive products every month or so) it might be worth a shot, but it very well could be a scam.

belgareth
05-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Please do a search on the

forum. It has been talked about quite a lot in the past. The general opinion has been pretty negative on the pills

though. Not many people believe they can work and I don't recall anybody every saying they actually did work.

terry0400-40
05-15-2007, 11:49 PM
does someone think this will work?

<link deleted>

or have experience with

it

i dont think it will work because it says:

Again, don't be

misled by companies selling pheromone colognes or sprays. These products will not work for you - it's

scientifically impossibleI have read loads of

feedback regarding these pills from people who used them for month and months, with not even the smallest results,

the general consensis amoungst users of these pills is that they are just crap. :nono:

terry0400-40
05-15-2007, 11:58 PM
does someone think this will work?

<link deleted>

or have experience with

it

i dont think it will work because it says:

Again, don't be

misled by companies selling pheromone colognes or sprays. These products will not work for you - it's

scientifically impossibleAlso the people who are

promoting these pills also state that our synthetic pheromones are made from pigs and human waste products, which is

clearly not true, anyone with even half a brain knows that dead bodies are not used to make the pheromones that we

are applying. These pills are just an exercise in refined bull shit. :nono:

DrSmellThis
05-16-2007, 01:16 PM
5mg DHEA can help. It's

dirt cheap.

Anything that boosts T can help. Inhibiting estrogen may also help.

But I'd not waste my

money on "pheromone pills".

CptKipling
05-16-2007, 04:47 PM
http://pherolibrary.com/articles/pheromone-increase.htm

I remember I had a look at the ingredients in

some of these products a while...inspired me to write the above

gaf
05-16-2007, 05:33 PM
regarding your article Capt.
I find

if I take any zinc supplement or even a multi high in it, I get really fricken horny.... and I mean VERY horny.

terry0400-40
05-16-2007, 11:44 PM
regarding

your article Capt.
I find if I take any zinc supplement or even a multi high in it, I get really fricken horny....

and I mean VERY horny.Shit, now i know why i am waking up early every

morning with a problem,,,,,:nono: As i actually bought a bottle of zinc tablets awhile back because they were on

special price, :angel:

gaf
05-17-2007, 12:05 AM
come on terry, it ain't no

problem.... well maybe if you can't follow through that is.

BGuy20
05-17-2007, 08:20 AM
Shit, now i know why i am waking up early every

morning with a problem,,,,,:nono: As i actually bought a bottle of zinc tablets awhile back because they were on

special price, :angel:

Similar thing happens to me when I take melatonin, but I think

it's psychological.

terry0400-40
05-17-2007, 10:03 AM
come on

terry, it ain't no problem.... well maybe if you can't follow through that is.I wake up at 2am, and she is in deep sleep at this time, so instead of just lying awake with this

physical reactiion to the zinc, i get up and do a little posting, and answer emails, and the problem usually

dissapears until a more convenient time, unless of course i see a hot Asian doll on my wanderings, it seems these

girls give me similar reactions as the zinc, but only worse, and that is a problem as the reaction is not only

limited to a physical reaction as in the case of zinc, but one of a mental and physical combination ( heart rate

speeds up and have to take deep breaths ) So glad i dont live in China or Japan or any Asian country as i would

really have a major problem, and would probably have to treble my zinc input ha ha. Its a hard life sometimes.:D

CptKipling
05-17-2007, 01:50 PM
regarding

your article Capt.
I find if I take any zinc supplement or even a multi high in it, I get really fricken horny....

and I mean VERY horny.

same thing happens to me ----> increased testosterone.

If you guys are really

interested in this then I'll post some stuff about tongat ali. I use it as a bodybuilding supp but it has the same

general effects.