PDA

View Full Version : SOE-Is 4 inches long enough?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 04:15 PM
Hi
It seems to me that many of us are confused about how much SOE to apply. Today, I tried 4\" around the neck area with no visible results so I\'m trying +2\" tomorrow and more or less the next day until I get right.
However, it would be real nice of you to post how much you\'ve used with sucess and where you\'ve applied the product? Also, did you mixed it with any other phero?
Just wondering (curious)

~Curious dude

a.k.a.
02-04-2002, 07:43 PM
I\'d say I used about 5\" total. But 4\" should have had some effect. Maybe it depends on everybody\'s skin chemistry.Let us know.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 07:47 PM
The results I posted earlier were after applying a zig-zag pattern within (to the best of my approximation) a 1.5\" x 3.5\" rectangle on both my hands and neck.

jvkohl
02-04-2002, 08:15 PM
Circumstances may dictate how much SOE to use. For example, when I hit the bar, I want to stand out in the crowd--so obviously I\'m going to put on more SOE--2 to 3 passes on each side of my dissappearing neck (3 inches max. per pass). Still, the extra won\'t last long if I expect to attract attention when passing by a woman, who is unlikely to smell the SOE over the other odors (cigarette smoke et al., in the bar). So, I\'ll keep applying it--just in case it becomes less noticable.

On the other hand--when I\'m at work in the hospital, I rarely wear SOE. Some hospitals are relatively fragrance free environments, and discourage cologne/perfume use. This one doesn\'t, but I don\'t want to stand out in the hospital environment--at least not due to the fragrance I\'m wearing. A more subtle approach is best.

Overall, use some common sense. You don\'t want to use too much in relatively odor free environments: library;classroom;computer lab--for example.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 11:09 PM
images/icons/crazy.gif Ok, I suspect that I need to pay a lot more attention to the ladies reactions.
Today was not a good day to test SOE simply because I was more concern with finishing up my projects and sadly a smile from me was hard to extract.
Umhhh...I can still smell the SOE on my neck so that tells me it can last a while (12 hours now since first application.)
In any case, this leads me to a follow up question-how often should one reapply SOE?

Thanks for filling this forum up with great info and if anything close to a DIHL comes my way I shall inform all.

~Curious/Confused Dude