PDA

View Full Version : Poll: for dienone users only: how do you feel when you use androstadienone?

xvs
05-09-2007, 02:34 AM
There have been scattered reports of guys feeling depressed on androstadienone, but

how common is this really?

A lot of guys seem to use it with no problem at all.

And who knows, maybe

some guys actually feel great when they use it.

So let's find out. Please also post a message saying how

you voted and if you consider yourself to be naturally an alpha male or not.

This poll is for straight males

only, so as not to confuse the results, since androstadienone is known to affect straight and gay men differently,

and straight and gay women differently from each other.

Gegogi
05-09-2007, 03:03 AM
I tried to vote but I got notice

of "data base error."

I use A-1 regularly both as a standalone for PMS GF and in mixes haven't noticed any mood

swings or depression after a couple years of use. However the chemical additives in beef products cause depression

for me. Gotta pretty much stay away from that crap.

terry0400-40
05-09-2007, 04:08 AM
I received a few ml when i placed an order with a direct Pharma---pheromone sales company and i

thought i would test it by placing a really good dab below my nose at bedtime several times, and i must say that i

did not notice any effects whatsoever, i also did dab it on several times when i had female visitors and i dont

think i was experienced enough to notice any external effects either, i also purchased some androstAnone and did not

notice anything either, so i ended up with little faith in the supplier of these discount priced

products.

Gegogi
05-09-2007, 12:21 PM
I bought the full strength A-1

from LS and it was great. The lucky 7 chemset from pharma appears to be all alcohol...