PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Like Chikara ???

terry0400-40
05-08-2007, 03:43 PM
I have been wearing C7 scented for six days, my IOI's have gone to 0 during this

phase, and i seem to appear just about as popular as President Bush would be attending at a cannabis reform

discussion group in the highlands of Afganistan. The trouble started with one spray, and up to 3 sprays doesant

improve things either, even the addition of 1/4 drop of the good medicine NPA doesent even seem to awaken the

potential of this sleeping beauty. SO i am going to perservere for a little longer. SO very soon if conditions do

not alter i will be GIVING IT AWAY for the price of postage if there is anyone who loves it enough to consider

adoption. IT has a sort of dull silver top on it, if that means anything. :sad:

ToxDoc
05-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Nowadays I use only 1 spray of

unscented C7 and am getting friendly vibes pretty much all around. For more sexually charged outings, 1 spray of it

with 4-5 dabs of NPA covered by cologne serves me well.

Zlo5
05-08-2007, 04:51 PM
I like it, although I think I've

pretty much always combined it with something. I get good vibes and responses from younger ladies (I'm 29, so

20-25ish) when combined with SOE. I actually wore some TE with 2 Sprays of C7 this morning and definitely got a

DIHL stare from one of the receptionists at the hotel I'm staying at outside London. Last time I wore SOE and C7

(last week) the receptionist at my eye doctor sought me out on myspace. Seem to be having much success with

receptionists... hmmmm... :)

Gegogi
05-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Many guys--especially younger

guys--love Chikara and rave about the results. I went through an entire bottle to no avail. However I was able to

wake it up with a healthy dose of TE (5 or 6 drops). Of course TE worked just as well without the Chikara. Maybe

Terry and I are too old for Chiraka?

terry0400-40
05-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Thank you for the responses, appreciate yr postings, maby my bio rythums are out of synk this week,

I have decided to give the Chikara a rest for 3 days, well as i am over middle aged it may be suited more to younger

guys, so ill give it a little more of a blast next week, and if nothing comes of it, i am sure someone will make use

of it for the cost of postage. :thumbsup:

Bubbleboy
05-08-2007, 09:10 PM

terry0400-40
05-09-2007, 03:41 AM
Many

guys--especially younger guys--love Chikara and rave about the results. I went through an entire bottle to no avail.

However I was able to wake it up with a healthy dose of TE (5 or 6 drops). Of course TE worked just as well without

the Chikara. Maybe Terry and I are too old for Chiraka?G,

i recon you may be right there with the age thingy lol, I had previously

read that you had gone through it to no avail, and yes i seem to get favourable results with NPA, + SOE, and TE ( iv

only used gel ) and Alpha 7 as i think everyone knows re A7 that i really like it. So ill give the C7 a little more

time and if it still proves unsuitable there should still be plenty left for someone to make use of. I may go and

hunt up some straight Androstenol to augument my good aNONE stocks. Basically i just like having fun times with

people who can laugh a little. so anything to get the fun started would be

great.

terry0400-40
05-09-2007, 03:51 AM
Hello i was just reading ur post, and i was going to purcahse chikara but i realised your

great deal, if it doesnt work outfor you could you please send it to me for the cost of postage??:lovestruc Thanks

By the way Iam 15Just give me around a week i probably average few sprays

daily and if still nothing Then no worries Bubbleboy, and as i really dont want to waste it, IT looks like you are

the first taker as in the right place at the right time so stay posted on this thread, 15 A should be an ideal match

4 ya. :cheers:

hunter101
05-09-2007, 06:09 AM
Hey guys,

I havent had

much success with anything.... Well, i kinda do at least 2 sprays of C7 when i go out, but overload to like 3 sprays

if i go out to clubs. I also use gel packets of SOE, still nothing... Well, for me i think its just a combo of many

things that hinders my success, such as my thread.

Overall, im not that bad looking, hehe, but hte hits were

never there, and well, more faith is what i have to give it ^_^.

- J

PS: Terry, hehe, make an aution for

your C7, i wouldnt mind having another bottle of it :welcome:

Bubbleboy
05-09-2007, 07:21 AM

terry0400-40
05-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Thank you sooo much! But i was wondering how much shipping would costShipping is about US $ 10.00 well ill see how it goes next week with the C7 first. Like i could

always give it a spray with an added drop of Alpha 7, or NPA, But then these two Androstenone big boys work well for

me anytime, that is why i have been trying to test the C7 alone 2C how it really matches up with me. I had better

not ask you to pray that i get good results ha ha,

STEEL-RESERVE
05-09-2007, 03:07 PM
dude! i'll buy it off of

you.. postage plus 10 bucks! whats up!?! lemme know!

Bubbleboy
05-09-2007, 03:40 PM

Bubbleboy
05-09-2007, 03:43 PM

terry0400-40
05-09-2007, 04:11 PM
I

tried the sample for chikara to day and well it was great! In the morning at school during my student coucil

meeting, some one was staring at me for a few seconds while smiling so i smiled back then this other girl starts

looking back and forth... after 10 min the meeting,i went to the halls and well guess what happened!! this girl

comes up to me and starts talking to me for 10 min...:lol: so it does work?? or is it not the phermones? Then at

lunch i put a sample of the edge.. that didnt go to well even though i covered it with

cologne....Well the extra aNONE that the TE supplied may have been too much

for the young girls to match up with, I am sure that fit young men pump out sufficient Anone naturally, and that the

Androstenol combined with small amounts of Androsterone sort of products are just right for young men, like SOE, and

Chikara, even Perception gels are low on aNONE and twice as high on aNOL, with same amount of aRONE as aNONE, so you

could even get results with using 1/2 of one of these gel packs, and it would be effective most of the

day.

terry0400-40
05-09-2007, 04:20 PM
dude! i'll buy it off of you.. postage plus 10 bucks! whats up!?! lemme

know!Hi steel- RSVE; Well i have already promised it to the young bloke if

it does not pan out for me, and he is 15 yo, and probably cash strapped, ( like me ) so i have morally given him my

word, the money doesant bother me 4 the product, just affording the postage is a little exxy at the moment 4 me,

otherwise i would not even ask that. Sorry but you sort of just missed out this time.

STEEL-RESERVE
05-09-2007, 04:41 PM
damm! o well.. i just

love the smell of it man.. and ur offer was great! well .. maybe next time.. and good luck with finding something

that works for you! i just wish that BRUCE would make a bigger bottle of this stuff.. :)

terry0400-40
05-10-2007, 04:54 AM
damm! o well.. i just love the smell of it man.. and ur offer was great! well .. maybe

next time.. and good luck with finding something that works for you! i just wish that BRUCE would make a bigger

bottle of this stuff.. :)I have noticed that the spray volume is not very

much when sprayed, it doesent seem very high in volume, but i think it may be designed this way because it is a

concentrated pheromone product. I applied 2 sprays today and some SOE and even though i was right in the face of

several women at times it really was like i was invisable to all of them, this is not usual for me at all, so the C7

is not being a friend.

terry0400-40
05-10-2007, 05:10 AM
I had to do a little shopping in some female areas today so just as an experiment i dressed up

smart casual with some nice clothes and my nike dress walkers instead of my usual thongs and t shirt, and i had on 2

sprays of Chicky and a little SOE gel. Well from a distance i was getting plenty of IOI,s from the fems, but as soon

as i was in close up smelling distance they just started to ignore me as if i was not there, this sure is a funny

situation, it is not as if i am desperate for attention, as i can sure get an abundance with most of my other

pheroblasters, but it is Project Chikara that i am working on at the moment, just trying to get something out of

this baby, but it seems she will just not open up to my advances, ha ha, i actually felt unusually tired after

awhile, so who knows the mysterys contained within this little bottle. lol

Bubbleboy
05-10-2007, 07:45 AM

terry0400-40
05-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Chikara is really cool in a way. Well i herd that Chikara gives dreams, so well i didnt

have dreams for a while and last night i put some chikara under neath my nose and well surprisingly i had a

dream!!!!!:blink:Hey excellent

BoooooOOOOOOOOoooooooooB Im gunna

pin a note to my pillow and have a sniff tonight. :thumbsup:

Bubbleboy
05-10-2007, 05:38 PM

terry0400-40
05-11-2007, 01:07 AM
boob?:rofl:Well really i was just trying to make

some bubbles. USED about 4 spray today with one drop NPA , still noooooothin goin on, bad luck 4 me A, WELL 2 or 3

more days should wrap it up i guess, what do you reccomend to get this exotic Chiky aroused ???. Let me know how

you go with your PP when you get it up and running. OH well i better plan my Chikara tactics for Saturday which

starts in 6 hours from now. :whip:

bubblebob
05-11-2007, 02:08 AM
Well really i was just trying to make some bubbles.

USED about 4 spray today with one drop NPA , still noooooothin goin on, bad luck 4 me A, WELL 2 or 3 more days

should wrap it up i guess, what do you reccomend to get this exotic Chiky aroused ???. Let me know how you go with

your PP when you get it up and running. OH well i better plan my Chikara tactics for Saturday which starts in 6

hours from now. :whip:

Hey Terry,

I don't know if I already mentioned it - I

always use Chikara with a fair amount of SoE. This combo seems to give me great social results! But if I remember

correctly, your SoE bottle is empty, right? :(

Good luck,
bb

terry0400-40
05-11-2007, 04:10 AM
Hey

Terry,

I don't know if I already mentioned it - I always use Chikara with a fair amount of SoE. This combo

seems to give me great social results! But if I remember correctly, your SoE bottle is empty, right? :(

Good

luck,
bbSenior Bubble, SIR I am well pleased to

receive your correspondence, as always a pleasure 4 certain. Well i chucked on 1/3 of the .13 SOE g/p around the

gills with a few sprays of added Chikara, now Oh you Chiky why do you avoid me girl, come on lets get

this thing going hot hot, But dis sweet Chiky would not, ha ha. Yeaar i have 3 new you beaut SOE

.08mg's /ml in stock. Actually Bob i will have a 3 spray hit wit de Chiky and a good splodge of SOE Jelly wrapped

well around my gills whilst i swager amoungst the damsels dames and dolls tomorrow morning. Hmmmm now that i am

thinking about it i am very tempted to go to China Town, oh how i just love some of them Asian cultural beauties,

well its time to catch my breath, and ahem try and forget culture, as culture will surely play havoc with the

universes. ha ha ha whatever :lovestruc :drunk:

Bubbleboy
05-11-2007, 07:36 AM

bubblebob
05-11-2007, 08:18 AM
Senior Bubble, SIR I am well

pleased to receive your correspondence, as always a pleasure 4 certain. Well i chucked on 1/3 of the .13 SOE g/p

around the gills with a few sprays of added Chikara, now Oh you Chiky why do you avoid me girl, come

on lets get this thing going hot hot, But dis sweet Chiky would not, ha ha. Yeaar i have 3 new you

beaut SOE .08mg's /ml in stock. Actually Bob i will have a 3 spray hit wit de Chiky and a good splodge of SOE Jelly

wrapped well around my gills whilst i swager amoungst the damsels dames and dolls tomorrow morning. Hmmmm now that i

am thinking about it i am very tempted to go to China Town, oh how i just love some of them Asian cultural beauties,

well its time to catch my breath, and ahem try and forget culture, as culture will surely play havoc with the

universes. ha ha ha whatever :lovestruc :drunk:

Always an

exquisite pleasure reading from you, too, Terry!

You know, I'm starting to believe that all this heavy -none

stuff is made mainly for the older folks (as wearer as well as the 'target group'), and things like C7 for the

young ones. I remember you were waiting for my results of the TE test - and I have to say that I've been avoided

even with as little as two small dabs of TE and a fair amount of SOE, especially by my favourite test subject at my

office (aged 21, I guess I have mentioned her before ;) - I'm starting to feel a little freaky mentioning her so

often). After testing TE for 2 weeks with varying amounts and the same result every single time, I have switched

back to two sprays Chikara and quite a lot of SOE today - and whooosh, she instantly was back into

smiley-flirty-touchy-mode. It does feel a little like pushing a button - if I want her to keep some distance I can

use some heavy -none stuff, if I want some flirty time with her, I'll use my good old Chikara. Which brings some

doubt into the theory, that pheromones do only have a very small impact (like 5% of the overall

package)...

So maybe you should just go back to the things that work for you if C7 just doesn't seem to be

made for you. But I know how you are feeling - I've experimented with all this -none stuff quite a lot in the last

time, although I've seen that it won't lead me anywhere...

Which leads me to some suggestion: If the deal

with that guy who almost copied my nickname :) doesn't work out for one reason or another, I'd be willing to

exchange my bottle of A7 for yours of C7... Maybe give it a little thought... ;)

All the best,
bb

terry0400-40
05-11-2007, 11:59 AM
just wondering how am i going to pay shipping? COD?Just give me a couple more days, and ill know for certain if i am going to ship the C7 out, and

then you can send me an email with your email adress, and then i can give my adress and you can then send me a

postal order for AUS $12.00 for padded envelope and postage cost, it is equal to US $ 10.00. OR you can leave your

email adress on one of your posts so i can verify it really comes from you, as sometimes in this situation several

adresses can turn up claiming to be bubbleboy. :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
05-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Always an exquisite pleasure reading from you, too, Terry!

You know, I'm starting to

believe that all this heavy -none stuff is made mainly for the older folks (as wearer as well as the 'target

group'), and things like C7 for the young ones. I remember you were waiting for my results of the TE test - and I

have to say that I've been avoided even with as little as two small dabs of TE and a fair amount of SOE, especially

by my favourite test subject at my office (aged 21, I guess I have mentioned her before ;) - I'm starting to feel a

little freaky mentioning her so often). After testing TE for 2 weeks with varying amounts and the same result every

single time, I have switched back to two sprays Chikara and quite a lot of SOE today - and whooosh, she instantly

was back into smiley-flirty-touchy-mode. It does feel a little like pushing a button - if I want her to keep some

distance I can use some heavy -none stuff, if I want some flirty time with her, I'll use my good old Chikara. Which

brings some doubt into the theory, that pheromones do only have a very small impact (like 5% of the overall

package)...

So maybe you should just go back to the things that work for you if C7 just doesn't seem to be made

for you. But I know how you are feeling - I've experimented with all this -none stuff quite a lot in the last time,

although I've seen that it won't lead me anywhere...

Which leads me to some suggestion: If the deal with that

guy who almost copied my nickname :) doesn't work out for one reason or another, I'd be willing to exchange my

bottle of A7 for yours of C7... Maybe give it a little thought... ;)

All the best,
bbYes BBob I think it was probably a bit of a coincidence that the young bloke chose bubbleboy, it is

good you have an avatar so as not to get confused when i am rushing in to post. Well i have a couple of days left on

the C7 , and if i receive the postage then i will be obliged to send it out to the young bloke as i have given my

word, but if for some reason there is no follow through i will sure consider the swap as it makes a lot of sense,

and i love Alpha 7, too bad we didnt think about it earlier before BBjunior hit the button. Well it may of been my

enthusiastic response to A7 that got a few people interested in the A7, But i was just stating the facts as the

stuff really done it good 4 me, and now i am posting less than favourable results on my relationship with the

stubborn C7, and i will not call a product shit just because it does not complement my individuality, because as in

this case the C7 really is a favourite product of so many users. So it will be riding on me today and tomorrow for

the last of my Chiky trials. And sincere thanks for your offer Bob, ill keep it in mind.

belgareth
05-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Just give me a couple more days, and ill know for

certain if i am going to ship the C7 out, and then you can send me an email with your email adress, and then i can

give my adress and you can then send me a postal order for AUS $12.00 for padded envelope and postage cost, it is

equal to US $ 10.00. OR you can leave your email adress on one of your posts so i can verify it really comes from

you, as sometimes in this situation several adresses can turn up claiming to be bubbleboy. :thumbsup:

If you guys don't want to place email addresses on the forum, let me know. I can access

it in the forum records and send your addresses to both of you without it becoming public.

Bubbleboy
05-11-2007, 10:52 PM

terry0400-40
05-12-2007, 01:22 AM
If

you guys don't want to place email addresses on the forum, let me know. I can access it in the forum records and

send your addresses to both of you without it becoming public.Thanks

Belgareth, i have one more day partnered up with the Chiky and if still Zero perceptions i will request the young

blokes ( bubbleboy ) email, and my email adress is already displayed on my public profile. It looks like soon be

able to screw the lid on this thread and put the Chiky out of my mind. :blink:

terry0400-40
05-12-2007, 01:28 AM
bubbleboy62@gmail.comThanks BB got it,will drop you a line in 24

hours .:thumbsup:

terry0400-40
05-12-2007, 01:26 PM
The Chikara is ready to fly just as soon as i get the shipping adress and postage.

:cheers: PSclick on pic to enlarge.

Bubbleboy
05-13-2007, 04:40 PM

terry0400-40
05-13-2007, 08:54 PM
iam

at Canada and well if i send u the money on tues day by mail, when do u think ull receive the money??LoL the bottle

is smaller than i thought:rofl:Well not sure how long it takes to receive

mail from Canada, but my Pheromones usually arrive from L-S on the 8th or 9th day after dispach.

Most people who use the Chikara seem to state that the bottle is too small, well it contains

15 ml when new, and it is good value because it is concentrated, the last time i used it i applied 2 sprays, with

some NPA, and 2 additional non love - scent products that i had some dregs of just sitting around in my Pherobox,

and the combination opened the Ckikara up in a most wonderfull way. Anyway i have allready got it wrapped in the

bubble wrap and thats where it will stay untill it arrives on a foreign shore he he. I can always achieve great

results with my other L-S products whenever i set out to. :thumbsup:

Bubbleboy
05-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Well not sure how long it takes to receive mail from

Canada, but my Pheromones usually arrive from L-S on the 8th or 9th day after dispach. Most

people who use the Chikara seem to state that the bottle is too small, well it contains 15 ml when new, and it is

good value because it is concentrated, the last time i used it i applied 2 sprays, with some NPA, and 2 additional

non love - scent products that i had some dregs of just sitting around in my Pherobox, and the combination opened

the Ckikara up in a most wonderfull way. Anyway i have allready got it wrapped in the bubble wrap and thats where it

will stay untill it arrives on a foreign shore he he. I can always achieve great results with my other L-S products

whenever i set out to. :thumbsup:
I just hope you dont rip me off $10 :rant:

gaf
05-14-2007, 05:53 PM
I wouldn't worry about $10 , last

year I lost an almost full bottle of PI to someone who claimed they would send a bottle of another product in

exchange.
And yes, he was a regular contributer on these forums....

Bubbleboy
05-14-2007, 08:07 PM

gaf
05-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Well, I told him to send it to bruce

as I was not sure of the product as I used to OD with even the smallest amount... even he never heard back.
To be

honest I just put it into the "never do that again" basket.
I'm 100% straight up, where I live it's common

to trust people and not have that broken, all this did was make me more suspicious of people who try to come across

as 100% legit on the 'net (or any were), especially on a forum such as this.
The crazy thing was I explained why

I had removed the label (kids/GF) and included some extra mones I never used and still got abused and accused of

ripping HIM off.
Now to redeam myself.
I'm 100% sure that Terry will follow through , he may have a funny

writing style (!!!) and grasp of the (aussie) english language but he is a man that stands by what he has said and I

have no reason to doubt him.

my story is just a cautionary tale of what can go wrong....

terry0400-40
05-15-2007, 11:26 PM
I

just hope you dont rip me off $10 :rant:Why would i be desperate enough

to rip enyone off, especially for $10, what sort of reputation would that leave me with, i have actually found over

$1000.00 in a dark carpark on the ground, but seeing as the wallet had a name in it i returned it to the ungreatfull

owner, I may be eccentric, but i do not spoil my karma by stealing. :nono:

terry0400-40
05-15-2007, 11:30 PM
I

wouldn't worry about $10 , last year I lost an almost full bottle of PI to someone who claimed they would send a

bottle of another product in exchange.
And yes, he was a regular contributer on these

forums....There was a forum member who emailed me last week and told me

that he had received an adulterated bottle of PI from a forum member in a swap and advised me to be carefull who i

trusted on the forum.

terry0400-40
05-15-2007, 11:44 PM
Well, I

told him to send it to bruce as I was not sure of the product as I used to OD with even the smallest amount... even

he never heard back.
To be honest I just put it into the "never do that again" basket.
I'm 100% straight up,

where I live it's common to trust people and not have that broken, all this did was make me more suspicious of

people who try to come across as 100% legit on the 'net (or any were), especially on a forum such as this.
The

crazy thing was I explained why I had removed the label (kids/GF) and included some extra mones I never used and

still got abused and accused of ripping HIM off.
Now to redeam myself.
I'm 100% sure that Terry will follow

through , he may have a funny writing style (!!!) and grasp of the (aussie) english language but he is a man that

stands by what he has said and I have no reason to doubt him.

my story is just a cautionary tale of what can go

wrong....It is easy for any of us to jump to conclusions i suppose,

especially when it comes to pheromones, after all as you say not every one can be trusted, also we have no way of

testing these substances, so we have to go by trust and have a good gut feeling about who we are dealing with.

Thanks for the kind words Gaf, as i wouldnt be bothered to rip anyone off, it is not my style, and especially for a

tena, The product did nothing for me, if i was focused on money i would have returned it to Bruce for excange or

refund, but as it stood Bruce had allready came to the party with another product that i had previously returned, so

i considered it my turn to cop it sweet, and that is why i am giving the near full bottle away. :thumbsup:

gaf
05-16-2007, 12:57 AM
I thought I'd just send it off to

someone who wanted it , It had been sitting in my cupboard for 18 months and couldn't send it back to bruce for a

refund...
I suspect the person that emailed you was talking about me , pity he's a child in an adults body and

doesn't know how to address issues when they confront him. Odd behaviour for someone who claims to be a

lawyer...
Anyway,
Rock on Terry , you da man!

STEEL-RESERVE
05-16-2007, 10:01 AM
i'll still buy the

chikara!!! :) remember me!! LOL! lemme know if the other guy falls thru man!

hunter101
05-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Anyone got AE and SOE up for

sale? ^_^ :run:

smooth312
05-16-2007, 11:57 AM
I honestly think it's great!

Of course, I think...and I've heard that it's better for with younger girls. So that could be part of why you may

not find it as effective? Meaning like 18-24 age group.

TheDutchGuy1982
05-16-2007, 12:52 PM
works great for me, i

had a nice girl looking at me today, she was stunning, and even i am a starter with all of this, i took only a

little gel of chikara

gaf
05-16-2007, 04:26 PM
First of all, apologies for going

off the topic in my previous posts, just a little bit sore on that subject. (in case you hadn't guessed)
Back to

our regular programme...

Yesterday at work I had lots of hits from mid 30's woman (my age). They all seemed to

find an excuse to touch me , you know, a friendly touch on the arm to make a point in the conversation etc. I'm not

one to like being handled by strangers so tend to notice things like this when it seems out of the ordinary. (must

have happened at least 5 times in half an hour from 5 different woman)
One of the guys I was working with kept on

looking at me during his conversation with others as if to say "whats your take on this" , in fact he did ask my

permission for several things that had nothing to do with me. Also my work partner often gets a bit confused because

he's more or less got the last word in what we do...
Anyway, the point is that usually these "hits" happen when I

mix chikara and SOE in larger amounts then what I usually wear.
(my usual mix is 10 inches SOE & sometimes 1 spray

chikara)
Here's what I do...
half chikara / half soe in an old Liquid trust bottle , shake well and apply two

full sprays to my bare chest.
I've always followed the less is more rule but seem to find that more SOE & chikara

ain't a bad thing on me.
Anyone else find this?

terry0400-40
05-16-2007, 11:35 PM
I

honestly think it's great! Of course, I think...and I've heard that it's better for with younger girls. So that

could be part of why you may not find it as effective? Meaning like 18-24 age group.Yes i did notice when i wore it as several gatherings that the younger girls were actually giving

me more eye contact and wanting to draw conversations out, but these are girls old enough to easily be my daughters,

so i was not really focusing on that group. One of my younger daughters the 19 yo one commented that she really

liked the smell on one occasion when i was removing the cap from my A314. OH well it looks like i am the

Androstenone man ha ha, as it has an effect on me as well, but i will say no more. :smite: :whip:

gaf
05-17-2007, 01:04 AM
I'm the same Terry,
Not

interested in young woman (under 30 for me). Often they try to draw me into a conversation but I can't really be

bothered unless they have a "good brain". The main problem I have is most woman my age i meet are married, we get

on well but I'm not going to go there. (fuck buddies etc) due to too much history and it all ends in tears...

:trout: Often I use a lot of 'none to sort out the older more mature woman as it doesn't scare them off. I'm much

happier when I'm with a woman that can hold a conversation and has a bit of life experience rather then a younger

one that thinks all she has to do is shake her butt to get my interest. I'm sure you know what I

mean.
:cheers:

terry0400-40
05-17-2007, 10:22 AM
i'll still buy the chikara!!! :) remember me!! LOL! lemme know if the other guy falls

thru man!STEEL- R Hi, i have given the young bloke " bubbleboy" my home

adress for the postage, several days ago, but as yet have not received any confirmation that the postage and a

forwarding adress has been sent off by him. In this case i am only asking for the postage as a matter of principle (

considering that the youngest of my 8 children are older than Bubbleboy ) if you can get my drift. BUT sure if for

some reason that the deal falls through, i will message you. thanks, as you can see i am not selling this Chikara,

as it is free to whoever ends up with it. :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
05-17-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm the

same Terry,
Not interested in young woman (under 30 for me). Often they try to draw me into a conversation but I

can't really be bothered unless they have a "good brain". The main problem I have is most woman my age i meet are

married, we get on well but I'm not going to go there. (fuck buddies etc) due to too much history and it all ends

in tears... :trout: Often I use a lot of 'none to sort out the older more mature woman as it doesn't scare them

off. I'm much happier when I'm with a woman that can hold a conversation and has a bit of life experience rather

then a younger one that thinks all she has to do is shake her butt to get my interest. I'm sure you know what I

mean.
:cheers:You are right on that score Gaf,The older women sure know

how to appreciate a good man, and also good skillfull and enduring love making, ( i am a bit of a tease, but they

love it ) they may only ask once or twice a week, but in my book quality is far better than quantity, and some of

the more mature women are damm freaking amazing hot hot hot. Yes i kmow we sometimes have to go through a little

baggage problem with some of them, but good loving is a great healing remedy ha ha . There are lots of mature single

women here in Brisbane, but like anywhere there still is the attitude and bagage issues to to deal with, but with a

little patience a really great one can end up in your nest, The sea is full of fish, we choose the bait, and the

number of times we cast our line into the mysterious waters determines the quantity and choice of fish ending up on

our table top. So good fishing, and may your rods bend often guys. Hmmmm i wouldnt mind doing some fishing in the

Sea of Japan. :wub: :whip:

nbnbtc
05-22-2007, 05:07 PM
I really liked an old beta of

chikara I had for a while. Still a tad left actually. I also went through an entire bottle of the final formula but

that one didn't work as well for some reason.

terry0400-40
05-23-2007, 12:03 AM
I

really liked an old beta of chikara I had for a while. Still a tad left actually. I also went through an entire

bottle of the final formula but that one didn't work as well for some reason.I wonder if the bottle of the final formula you went through is the same as the current final

formula.

Awhile back i seem to recall that there was some controversy going on regarding different coloured

caps on the product, whether this accounted for any differences in the products i dont

know.

Apart

from the bottle of C7 that i have in wrap, awaiting its new owner, I have several gel/pks that i am waiting for the

correct window of opportunity to test out.

BuckPang
05-23-2007, 08:21 AM
WOAH HO !! QLD win GAME 1 ..

another good come back !!!

Hi Terry .. I've sent you an email re: the C7. :)

terry0400-40
05-23-2007, 10:56 AM
WOAH

HO !! QLD win GAME 1 .. another good come back !!!

Hi Terry .. I've sent you an email re: the C7.

:)GO BRONKOS GO, the maroons have done it again.:lol: :rofl: :lol:

:rofl:

gaf
05-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Please never ever mention the

warriors.... I gave up on them a long time ago.

jeremiahjames
11-30-2007, 09:56 AM
ive

noticed on the phero forums a large concentration of Antipodean/Anzac tribes...why is this? r aussie women really

that much more difficult than others?

anyways youse in Qld. have it easy ...try living in metrosexual funky try

hard yuppie quasi hetero, quasi homo sydney...then picking the appropriate phero really gets confusing? is the girl

straight? is she bi? does she like the metrosexual? the football jock?

crisis of identity in here old sydney =

many fun phero challenges :)

gaf
11-30-2007, 02:31 PM
Maybe this from the Sydney Morning

Herald has something to do with it?

NZ women most promiscuous: survey
October 13, 2007 - 8:34AM
New

Zealand women have the most sexual partners in the world, according to a global sex survey reported on

Saturday.
They have an average of 20.4 sexual partners, according to a survey by condom-maker Durex - well above

the global average of 7.3.
The Durex Sexual Wellbeing Global survey, which questioned 26,000 people in 26

countries, found that Austrians topped the male list with 29.3 sexual partners, more than twice the global average

of 13.2.
New Zealand was the only country where women were more promiscuous than their men, who averaged 16.8

sexual partners, The Press newspaper said, reporting the survey.
The survey showed that Austrians were the

youngest to lose their virginity at an average of 17.3 years, followed by Brazilians (17.4), Germans (17.6) and New

Zealanders (17.8).

© 2007 AAP

ps: Try living in Auckland , it's also known as "sydney for

beginners" over here.

Bruce
11-30-2007, 07:23 PM
That's wild. I got to know a

number of Kiwis while living in Japan and they were all very conservative. I figured it was just that kind of

place. In fact, I've had it in my head for a long time to settle down there when/if I finally retire and get into

stuff like listening to the breeze move thru the trees.

Oceanborn
12-01-2007, 09:57 AM
I have been wearing C7 scented for six days, my IOI's

have gone to 0 during this phase, and i seem to appear just about as popular as President Bush would be attending at

a cannabis reform discussion group in the highlands of Afganistan. The trouble started with one spray, and up to 3

sprays doesant improve things either, even the addition of 1/4 drop of the good medicine NPA doesent even seem to

awaken the potential of this sleeping beauty. SO i am going to perservere for a little longer. SO very soon if

conditions do not alter i will be GIVING IT AWAY for the price of postage if there is anyone who loves it enough to

consider adoption. IT has a sort of dull silver top on it, if that means anything. :sad:

I've got the exact same experience with C7. It made me very depressed and women hostile.

It also attracts beta-males.

Got it returned.

terry0400-40
12-01-2007, 12:10 PM
I've got the exact same experience with C7. It made me very depressed and women hostile.

It also attracts beta-males.

Got it returned.I have still got little

over 1/2 bottle left, I sometimes use a spray or two, and it is obvious that the stuff doesent do zip for me,

Should have sent it back long ago and got some Alpha 7 as this suits me.

Last week i sprayed TE sandlewood on back of

right hand and Chikara on the left and several girls i asked said that the right hand smelled the nicest, so the TE

scored best in the fragrance stakes on the day.

idesign
12-01-2007, 06:39 PM
That's

wild. I got to know a number of Kiwis while living in Japan and they were all very conservative. I figured it was

just that kind of place. In fact, I've had it in my head for a long time to settle down there when/if I finally

retire and get into stuff like listening to the breeze move thru the trees.

Funny how that happens. I

dated an OZ girl years ago, very conservative, who was posted at the US Embassy in DC. I got to know her boss very

well, whose daughter was very liberal, and I developed a comaraderie with the whole crowd. Their politics were all

over the place but what a great bunch, and great parties! Politics is such a great irrelevance at times. \o/

gfunk
12-02-2007, 04:56 AM
Let me add that to me Chikara is

THE BOMB!:thumbsup: This is the one that really makes the foundation to all my combo's. My absolute

favourite!!:thumbsup:

terry0400-40
12-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Let me

add that to me Chikara is THE BOMB!:thumbsup: This is the one that really makes the foundation to all my combo's.

My absolute favourite!!:thumbsup::goodpost: Great going Gfunk it seems

Chikara suits some types well or so it seems.

I suppose ill just have a spray or two of it once in awhile till it runs out

and is gone from my arsnel for good.

Maby there is another obsticle in the way of me noticing any success with

it.

Ow well

i plan on testing some AQ 3g within the next 2 weeks or as soon as my order arrives will let ya know how i get on

wid it.

jamesdeanmartin
12-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Mid-20s here and I've

been getting consistent hits with Chikara for years, basically been using it since it was released.

The scent

isn't the most masculine, but I've had compliments on it from time to time.

Besides SOE which always

produces results, Chikara is the most effective mone in my arsenal.

gaf
12-03-2007, 09:58 PM
First up :
Bruce,
I think it

depends on where you meet people. For example, the first japanese I meet were crazy snowboarder types, up for

drinking and smoking up a storm. I couldn't understand why most people I knew viewed them as very conservative folk

till I later started worked with them a lot. Different environment , different set of social rules and

expectations....

Second.
I think this thread about chikara pretty much sums up the pheromone phenomena , not

all products suit all people and sometimes it can take a while to find your "balance".

DrSmellThis
12-04-2007, 12:05 PM
First off, anybody who wants

to give away their Chikara has found a more than willing recipient here! I love the stuff, and the scent as well.

To me the secret was to use just one spray, as a foundation for other things; sometimes even a mini-spray. The

downside is that mine is a more complicated approach. But complexity is typically fun to me.

I've definitely

also experienced negative reactions from Chikara when I wear too much. But believe me, I've had some good times

with it. It seems to enhance trust.

terry0400-40
12-04-2007, 02:59 PM
First off, anybody who wants to give away their Chikara has found a more than willing

recipient here! I love the stuff, and the scent as well.

To me the secret was to use just one spray, as a

foundation for other things; sometimes even a mini-spray. The downside is that mine is a more complicated approach.

But complexity is typically fun to me.

I've definitely also experienced negative reactions from Chikara when I

wear too much. But believe me, I've had some good times with it. It seems to enhance trust.Nice inspiring post DrSmellThis, I think i will spritz one Chikara on inner forearms with 1/2 SOE g/p

on top and wipe any residue under my chin, and run this for awhile see how it goes.

My bottle has the dull chrome top on it and the spray only seems to produce a small spray as

it is. :cheers: