PDA

View Full Version : Help for a Newbie please...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 04:14 PM
I recently bought a 1 oz. bottle of Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate (says it\'s double strength). My plan was to put it on and see what happens. I found this sight today and apparently this is not the best way to go. I am sure this has been covered many times on here but I haven\'t been able to find the answers so if any of you could help me out with a few questions I would appreciate it.

Is this product on the high or low end of the \"technology\" scale?

If I were to use just this product a)how much should I put on to attract women b)should I use it straight or put some normal cologne on too?

Is there some other product I should add to this to make it more effective? I see lot\'s of home made \"recipes\" but quite honestly I don\'t know what all the abreviations mean yet so it\'s a little over my head until I read some more.

I am 35 and my purpose for buying this product in the first place is to meet more woman.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Protethius

PHP 87
02-04-2002, 05:24 PM
APC is a product that has a very low amount of pheromones in it.

Some here have reported modest results by \"OD\"ing on APC - which means applying a lot of the product, while many others have claimed great success mixing APC with a product called New Pheromone Addiditive (NPA)

It is commonly known here as \"Jambat 1\" or JB1 named after the poster who began mixing the 2 in a 70-30 ratio of APC to NPA

The best way to learn is to read the posts here for a while and learn the \"lingo\" and abbreveations.