PDA

View Full Version : Natural Pheromone Amounts

stuttgart-man
05-02-2007, 04:58 AM
Many

threads states that the reason that young people are going easily to OD with aNone-heavy products is that they

produce more natural-aNone! But if this would be true, unfragranced young men would smell like sweat and urine (the

typical aNone-smell) Have you ever smelt bad things on an young man after washing? Even a few mcg of aNone has a

noticeable bad smell! So I think that the amount of natural aNone is very low, no matter if old or young!

I

believe that the main reason that young men are less tolerable to aNone is that they are realized as more agressive

than older men! Supposed you walk around the streets deep in night and a group of people pass you - what would

appear as more dangerous to you - a group of young 18years old men or a group of 60years old men? This is why young

people have often a more agressive aura without aNone and then, too much aNone let appear they as too much

agressive!

And I tink that the body-language plays its part too! A man who emerge as self-confident and/or

agressive going more easily to OD than a man who seems to be friendly and peaceful!

Furthermore, fresh sweat

contains no aNone! ANone is only the third step of the chemical process on skin. Fresh sweat contains

Androstadienone. This one converts into aNol and this one to aNone. The time which Androstadienone needs to convert

to aNol and then to aNone depends (besides other factors) on the area of the body! The area where the process needs

relatively few time is the axle.But this is usually covered by arms and clothes. On all other areas, the process is

very slow and needs many hours, so that the primary pheromone-amount is very low if its reaches the Anone-step!

And if I can remind me right, I have read an article about pheromones. This says that the pheromone-amount in a

heavy-concentated product is more than hundred times higher than the usually natural-pheromone-level! So the natural

ones would not carry weight!

belgareth
05-02-2007, 07:08 AM
You may have a point about

younger people producing less none although there seems to be a large consensus that believe otherwise. It would

explain why I OD so eaily on none at 50 years old when people less than half my age can wear huge amounts. It would

be my attitude rather than the level of none. That doesn't fit completely as I am pretty easy going, laughing and

smiling a lot. But I am very sure of myself and sometimes aggresive.

I have had a theory about the concentration

of mones in pheromone products that might help explain your last question. Humans do appear to sense natural levels

of human pheromones. But higher levels do have an effect too. I think that the human ability to detect pheromones is

pretty sensitive and can be overwhelmed just like our ability to hear sounds, feel pain or see light. In every

instance there is an upper limit in which the body cannot sense any higher levels. It seems likely that the ability

to sense mones is the same. Thus, when you drastically OD, only a certain amount of the mones have any effect and

the rest is wasted, possibly even results in numbing the person's senses. This is supported by many reports of

people not getting any reaction at all to massive ODs.

bubblebob
05-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Tach Nachbar! ;)

I've

been wondering about that for some time now, too! If it's truely a fact that the amount of naturally produced

pheromones is very low compared to the amount of, say, a dab of TE (do you have a source where you did find these

information?), then the difference between the natural output of a 20-year-old and 60-year-old male should indeed be

totally irrelevant.

I have another theory, that may play a little role here: In my experience, a 50-year-old

woman has a much higher -none tolerance than a 20-year-old woman (maybe the ability to detect anone decreases with

age?). At the times I was wearing 1 drop of NPA, young ones were avoiding me and some older ones did actually smile

at me. So maybe it simply has more to do with our target group than with our own age - I'm after women that are in

their twenties and maybe early thirties (I'm 29). Because they seem to have only little tolerance for anone I'm

easily ODing. Would I have interest in women in their 50s I could wear much more anone. Does that make

sense???

bb

belgareth
05-02-2007, 11:56 AM
It doesn't seem to follow that

the different mone production between older and younger people is irrelevent because artificial doses are so much

higher. We can percieve wide range of levels/combinations and higher levels may be more like shining too bright a

light in somebody's eyes.

stuttgart-man
05-06-2007, 03:36 PM
do

you have a source where you did find these information

Servus Bubblebob,

there are many good

literature about pheromones! for example "The Scent of Eros" by J.V.Kohl and "Was ist Androstenone (engl.: What is

Androstenone)" by Thosten Schwerte and many more...

Spiderweb
05-07-2007, 04:58 AM
oh man...so true...i used to

od on none, and literally i had 45-65 year olds looking at me like a piece of steak, and the young ones would

totally ignore me...so yeah, older women cant smell mones verywell anymore, so an od to them is at the right

perceptible range...so true

gaf
05-07-2007, 03:31 PM
oh man...so

true...i used to od on none, and literally i had 45-65 year olds looking at me like a piece of steak, and the young

ones would totally ignore me...so yeah, older women cant smell mones verywell anymore, so an od to them is at the

right perceptible range...so true

I'll second that..
As someone who seems to od on none very

easily , I've often been served up to older woman who need some lovin'. :cheers: