PDA

View Full Version : anyone mix NPA with SoE?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 11:44 PM
just wanted to know if anyone tried it in the 30 % to 70 % ratio and how well it worked...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 08:33 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 08:49 AM
There\'s a whole thread devoted to this already. Try reading around on the boards before asking questions - most things have already been answered images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 12:17 PM
It sounds good in theory i would also be tempted to try AE SOE AND NPA in a three way mix.

oscar
02-05-2002, 03:05 PM
JPGR,

I haven\'t seen a whole lot about actually mixing SOE and NPA together. And when you start talking about 70:30 ratios, I\'ll assume that physically mixing the stuff together IS what you\'re talking about.

Both these products are so diverse in their appeal that I would think it a waste to mix them together. You definitely WOULD want to use them in combination, applying both separately, but as soon as they\'ve become one product in one bottle, they\'ve lost the versatility that each can provide when used alone.

Mix small batches if you must, but don\'t commit large quantities of stuff to a mix that might not work in all situations.
I like honey-mustard, but I don\'t mix all my honey and all my mustard together.
I\'d bet that mustard probably tastes like shit in tea, and I personally prefer not to have any honey on my soft pretzel.
Turning two phero products into three can be a good idea, but turning them into one isn\'t.
A lot of guys have learned this the hard way.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif