PDA

View Full Version : have you ever noticed mones work best...

terry0400-40
04-24-2007, 02:31 AM
E.g. When I'm walking on the street or in a mall.... for the first 5 minutes of so girls

that come towards me look really hard and then, bang, only few looks at most, after that.With NPA + SOE usually at first hour nothing at all 4 me then it just starts to unwind and get

better with good positive results for several hours, and with Alpha 7 good action with sustained steady results. If

i recall there was someone who posted recently who said that they would rub there PI application area and that would

get it going, Maby it needs a little extra body heat to get it working, or maby an extra drop and spread it out

more, or possably you may get a more sustainable result with the PI if it is rubbed in more on the initial

application ,considering its oil base it should hang in for longer time.

visual999
04-24-2007, 05:17 AM
have you ever noticed mones work best right after you've applied them.

E.g. you apply a drop of PI

and hit out getting lots of looks from chicks and then after 5 minutes nothing anymore.

smellslikefun
04-24-2007, 06:44 AM
You may notice initial

reaction but then girls just "sober up". They still want you but they dont want to look like a slut so they have to

hide it.

visual999
04-24-2007, 09:05 AM
E.g. When I'm walking on the

street or in a mall.... for the first 5 minutes of so girls that come towards me look really hard and then, bang,

only few looks at most, after that.