PDA

View Full Version : best standalone product for a 24 year old male

G21
04-22-2007, 09:33 PM
Guys....which phero product do you think is best for a 24 year old male? This time I want to go

standalone instead of mixing so what do you think? Thanks for any help.

Guy101
04-23-2007, 12:11 AM
I think Alter Ego will be good

for you & Scent of Eros the scented one is also nice

G21
04-23-2007, 02:40 AM
thanks for the reply Guy101.....ive

tried Alter Ego before and unfortunately i saw no results whatsoever....what do you think about chikara as a

standalone for a 24 year old male?....ive read some pretty good feedback on this product esp since it carries the 3

major pheros and contains only a little bit of -none.

Baco
04-23-2007, 05:00 AM
Chikara works well for me,

1-2sprays=subtle effects
3 sprays=more obvious effects. Though with daily usage of 2-3 sprays you'll find that

bottle's content quickly diminishing.Otherwise simply a great product, most women simply adore the smell...(btw

I'm 27 myself, c7 works well for chicks 20-30years ols as far as I've seen)

Guy101
04-23-2007, 05:47 AM
then try WAGG or Alpha a314 to

avoid a lot of none products, but I would suggest the SOE scented, it is a lovely friendly & chatty product.

smellslikefun
04-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Hello everybody - my first

post. I am 25.:wave:
I just received sample packets and my 10 SOE gel pack order. I tried The Edge. Parfume is

ingredient number 3 but thing still smells like cat piss and i could not cover it sparaying Le Male on it. I loved

SOE - nice smell, girls at work are chatty and touchy. Thinking about getting bottled Soe (i dont like gels - runny,

hard to dose), Chikara, A7 and A314. For me -nol is great for my job (sales), but sexy responce in clubs is fun

also. I am considering using SOE everyday at work as a standalone product - i need boost of trust from

females.:angel:

By the way, first time i tried SOE i had such an elevated mood for 2 hours, then i added just a

dime size of the edge - i got worst headache in my life (plus i could not stand its specific smell).

xvs
04-23-2007, 01:12 PM
If you are naturally alpha and

intimidating, try WAGG. If not, WAGG-N.

My best results have been with WAGG, and I'm older than you

(usually -none is recommended for older guys who naturally produce less of it).

stuttgart-man
04-24-2007, 08:14 AM
Guys....which phero product do you think is best for a 24 year old male? This time I want to go

standalone instead of mixing so what do you think? Thanks for any help.

If you have asked for the best

combo I had said SOE+TE! As the best standalone I would recommend Chikara!