PDA

View Full Version : how to use?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 07:23 AM
hi,

first, i am a newbie to this stuff. I ordered the andro 4.2 the other day, and haven\'t use it yet. images/icons/tongue.gif actualy, i kinda don\'t know how to use it? am i suppose to spray on me, and that\'s it?? or do i mix with cologne and use it?? and how much at the time.. images/icons/frown.gif me little confused.

images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif all the master out there?? little help please images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif thankx

btw, what is other good product that you recommend?

MAJORSOB
02-04-2002, 09:42 AM
Hi kai..welcome to the world of pheromones..to start with andro 4.2 is quite potent and should be used sparingly..you can apply it directly to your skin but where it is alcohol based it will tend to last longer if applied to clothing..usally one spray of andro covered by a nice colonge works best. As far as what else works well that is tricky as so many things work for different people..but if you would like to join the rest of us in testing the latest phero..it would be Scent of Eros..as were all still testing this one!! not to mention the inventor of this product is also on the forum..you could tell him what you think of his product..good or bad. well good luck and welcome!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 02:16 PM
Welcome abaord kai first thing andro 4.2 is strong so use yes maybe 2 or 3 sprays on your shirt on in your hair. Also you may need to reapply every 8 to 10 hours but maybe not play with them first as a bit of a toy and experiement watch peoples reaction etc. follow the forum ask some questions if no one answers at first just bump youre thread up.
And good luck.

a.k.a.
02-04-2002, 07:29 PM
I\'m with MAJORSOB on this one. Just a single spray on your chest or shirt covered by a quality cologne that smells fresh and lasts long should do it.

But there\'s a lot of individual differences among forum members, so we all end up having to experiment beforing hitting on what\'s best for us. If one spray doesn\'t work you can always add more after a couple of hours. But if two is too much there\'s no way to fix it (except for a long, hot shower).

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 09:23 AM
ohhh cool.. you guys are awsome.