PDA

View Full Version : A New Phero User

Silv
04-19-2007, 09:39 PM
hi everybody, :wave:

i'm a 29 y/o Chinese woman(short and skinny with long blond hair) who lives in NY. I'm not sure if anybody would

think is wierd for a chinese to have blond hair but one thing i know is my ex loves it and i do get hits "maybe"

because of that. I came to NY when i was 10 so i'm pretty much open minded to anything. i found out about phero

around Jan/07 hoping to use it to improve my relationship with my BF at that time(we broke up in March) but i

didn't try using until about 2 weeks ago. i have placed orders from this site and another well known site which i

know a lot of you are membes on both forums.
so far i got all my orders from Love-scent and still waiting from

the other site which i ordered two weeks ago and supposed to get 2 days shipping and until now still nothing and

still waiting for reply for a delivery date from shipper since Tuesday (very upset) so i can say Love Scent

definitely have a better shipping service!!!
i have purchased the SOE/w, cleo, EoW and TE/w here which i will post

my result with EOw and Cleo very soon! i hope to talk to everybody soon!:wave:

terry0400-40
04-26-2007, 11:36 AM
hi

everybody, :wave: i'm a 29 y/o Chinese woman(short and skinny with long blond hair) who lives in NY. I'm not sure

if anybody would think is wierd for a chinese to have blond hair but one thing i know is my ex loves it and i do get

hits "maybe" because of that. I came to NY when i was 10 so i'm pretty much open minded to anything. i found out

about phero around Jan/07 hoping to use it to improve my relationship with my BF at that time(we broke up in March)

but i didn't try using until about 2 weeks ago. i have placed orders from this site and another well known site

which i know a lot of you are membes on both forums.
so far i got all my orders from Love-scent and still waiting

from the other site which i ordered two weeks ago and supposed to get 2 days shipping and until now still nothing

and still waiting for reply for a delivery date from shipper since Tuesday (very upset) so i can say Love Scent

definitely have a better shipping service!!!
i have purchased the SOE/w, cleo, EoW and TE/w here which i will post

my result with EOw and Cleo very soon! i hope to talk to everybody soon!:wave:Yes L-S zoom the goods out to us faster than anyone. And you will find out that the people

that make up L-S are just so wonderfull, and really helpfull in every way possable, and as far as i am concerned

they are the best. Stick around and you will see.:thumbsup: