PDA

View Full Version : question regarding Alpha 7

G21
04-19-2007, 04:42 PM
Lately ive been

hearing a lot of good things about Alpha 7. I was going to try out some PI but ive now decided to try Alpha 7

instead. My question is:

Is Alpha 7 an ideal product for a 24 year old to wear? Im looking to attract girls

who are between 19 and 28 years old. Most of the guys who have been reporting good things about Alpha 7 are in their

30's and 40's...so im unsure of whether or not this product is right for me. Im a white male who is pretty

muscular and 24 years old.

Also-would you suggest the unscented or scented version? I will most likely be

wearing Alpha 7 alone (i dont have anymore SOE left)....but i wanted to know if i should wear Alpha 7 with a cologne

or not. If i get the Scented Alpha 7, can i still wear a cologne with it??

Thanks guys for any help...i do

appreciate it.

terry0400-40
04-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Lately

ive been hearing a lot of good things about Alpha 7. I was going to try out some PI but ive now decided to try Alpha

7 instead. My question is:

Is Alpha 7 an ideal product for a 24 year old to wear? Im looking to attract girls

who are between 19 and 28 years old. Most of the guys who have been reporting good things about Alpha 7 are in their

30's and 40's...so im unsure of whether or not this product is right for me. Im a white male who is pretty

muscular and 24 years old.

Also-would you suggest the unscented or scented version? I will most likely be

wearing Alpha 7 alone (i dont have anymore SOE left)....but i wanted to know if i should wear Alpha 7 with a cologne

or not. If i get the Scented Alpha 7, can i still wear a cologne with it??

Thanks guys for any help...i do

appreciate it. Hey G 21, man i remember when i was 24, yeeaar i was

brickies labouring and pumping out heaps of Androstenone for many years. The thing is if you are young and producing

plenty of aNONE then you may not notice a great deal of benefit from any added, it seems like you were on a good

thing with the SOE. You may even have success with some scented Chikara, this could be good value if you start out

at one spray for normal day use, Chikara seems to work effectively with just a little added aNONE, and seeing as you

are more than likely producing enough naturally, then Chikara may work it for you. I have the unscented Alpha7, and

it suits me in my middle age, being unscented i have a good range of added fragrance i can wear with it, but i

generally do not add too much. :wave:

WorkingMann
04-20-2007, 09:51 AM
Im 21 myself and my

favorites is SOE and AE in the summertime especially..! But don't use too much AE..

bubblebob
04-20-2007, 10:18 AM
But

don't use too much AE..

How many drops AE do you normally use?

WorkingMann
04-22-2007, 02:32 PM
I've had great succes

recently with 1 drop on each side of neck at the pulsepoints and 1 on the wrist rubbed together on both wrists..

visual999
04-24-2007, 05:10 AM
how much SoE do you guys use -

does less is more apply for SoE also?

e.g. if you have less they will have to come closer to sniff it

gaf
04-24-2007, 08:44 PM
around 12 inches of SOE for me!