PDA

View Full Version : Question

stuttgart-man
04-19-2007, 12:56 PM
A fragrance which I

have used former, contains 5a-Androstan-3a-ol-17-one! This seems to be the full chemical name! Can anybody

help me what thats mean in the short form? Is this a pheromone which is discussed in this forum too, because I have

never heard about this!

Thanks!

oscar
04-19-2007, 05:19 PM
A

fragrance which I have used former, contains 5a-Androstan-3a-ol-17-one! This seems to be the full chemical

name! Can anybody help me what thats mean in the short form? Is this a pheromone which is discussed in this forum

too, because I have never heard about this!

Thanks!

stuttgart-man,

I won't bet the

ranch on it, but according to the label on my old chem-set bottle, and steraloids.com's website (code #A2420-000),

what you've got there is the fancy name for Androsterone.

Oscar :)

terry0400-40
04-19-2007, 05:22 PM
A fragrance which I have used former, contains 5a-Androstan-3a-ol-17-one! This

seems to be the full chemical name! Can anybody help me what thats mean in the short form? Is this a pheromone which

is discussed in this forum too, because I have never heard about this!

Thanks!The pheromone you are refering to is Androsterone, it is used in SOE, WAGG, A314, AE, P10, and in

other triple combination formulations, it usually comprises only a small proportion of most

formulas.

stuttgart-man
04-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Thank you very much! :)

Superman
05-03-2007, 01:25 AM
Which fragrance was this, just

curious...

stuttgart-man
05-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Which fragrance was this, just curious...

sorry, but this fragrance is not

listed on love-scent and I will not break the forum rules!

belgareth
05-06-2007, 07:38 PM
There is no rule against naming

another product on the forum. There is one against providing links to competing sites but that's it. Please, feel

free to discuss other products.

Superman
05-07-2007, 11:39 PM
There

is no rule against naming another product on the forum. There is one against providing links to competing sites but

that's it. Please, feel free to discuss other products.

thanks belgareth.
Precisely, just the name.

Like realm has been discussed previously, that's all.
If it's a known fragrance I myself would try to buy it

locally rather than via internet. Well if it's available..

stuttgart-man
05-08-2007, 05:13 AM
Ok, the fragrance which

contains only Rone was p6-mega! The results was ok, but I have had the feeling that this one attracts predominantely

older women! When wearing p6-mega there was only few flirts with young women (up to 30) and many with oder ones

(40+). The fragrance is expensive (50 Euro/10ml) and has no data about the concentration/pheromone amount! But if

you want to attract older women it makes a good job!

Superman
05-18-2007, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the information!

Appreciated!