PDA

View Full Version : HOW MANY DROPS per ml ???

terry0400-40
04-18-2007, 12:30 PM
I am getting 15 drops per ml with a medical dropper............... And with the

dropper that came with my Pharma--- D----ct Androsterone ( 12 months ago ) i am getting 24

drops per ml........................ Can anyone please enlighten me as to what the correct

number of drops per ml is in measuring pheromone quantities. Thank you if anyone knows. :think:

gecko
04-19-2007, 12:53 AM
terry,

it depends on your

dropper (i.e. the size of drops your dropper yields).

your medical dropper yields larger sized drops than your

Pharma-something-or-other yields. so using your medical dropper to apply 1 drop of TE/m would give you a "bigger"

application compared to using the Pharma dropper.

terry0400-40
04-19-2007, 11:39 AM
terry,

it depends on your dropper (i.e. the size of drops your dropper yields).

your

medical dropper yields larger sized drops than your Pharma-something-or-other yields. so using your medical dropper

to apply 1 drop of TE/m would give you a "bigger" application compared to using the Pharma

dropper.Yes i think i will just stay with the dropper that came with my

Androsterone, because maby that is the industry standard, hmmm yes the medical type does yeild more volume as you

say.

gaf
04-19-2007, 11:13 PM
I use empty AE bottles as my

"dropper" when making up a mix, otherwise an old LT bottle for spray ons.

terry0400-40
04-20-2007, 10:52 AM
I use

empty AE bottles as my "dropper" when making up a mix, otherwise an old LT bottle for spray ons.Gaf, how'd you go with the LT ? as i usually have to spray about 5 to get it going, but i

have had success at that amount. Also what about the AE ? as i have used only the gel/pks which work good for me

with SOE, but i use only 1/3 gp AE + 1/2 SOE g/p.