PDA

View Full Version : True Believer Needs Real Help

regularguy
04-16-2007, 09:30 PM
True Believer Needs Real Help

I need help from

experienced pheromone users. I have seen the power of pheromones and I need to unleash it for the greatest cause,

true love.

I came to this site to buy some pheromones to secretly use on my

wife. If you think that makes me a rat bastard, I want you to know that I’m the world’s nicest rat bastard. Things

between us are going great EXCEPT that things between us (romantically) are slowing down (more than normal). We have

been together 27 years and just had our 20th wedding anniversary. I am still hot for her. Like occasional erotic

dream of her, hot. I can count on one hand the number of times she’s denied me in 27 years, even now. So what’s the

problem? After 27 years together she is viewing our sex life as a chore, a pleasant chore, but a chore nonetheless.

At our age she thinks this is normal and that I am not. Needless to say I am crushed.

So, why the pheromones? Why not? I have used “Realm” in the past on her to good effect. She

exhibits a definite, physical response when I use it. Her nose runs, she is much wetter and we have a higher

incident of ejaculatory orgasms (hers and mine LOL). She is also much more “responsive”. She can also smell it a

mile away. I want to secretly introduce unscented pheromones into our love life. I want her to be hot for me again.

I am still in love with the voluptuous little fuckbunny of my youth and I want her back, endlessly.

Here are my questions.

I have read the products table

and “Realm” is not forth coming with their pheromones. Does anyone have any ideas what’s in it?

If we can venture a guess, do I increase the

concentration?
Or should I look for a complimentary Pheromone?

Both?

Or, should I start over and concoct something from scratch (with your

help of course)

Thanks in advance

terry0400-40
04-17-2007, 12:17 AM
True Believer Needs Real Help

I

need help from experienced pheromone users. I have seen the power of pheromones and I need to unleash it for the

greatest cause, true love.

I came to this site to buy some pheromones to

secretly use on my wife. If you think that makes me a rat bastard, I want you to know that I’m the

world’s nicest rat bastard. Things between us are going great EXCEPT that things between us (romantically) are

slowing down (more than normal). We have been together 27 years and just had our 20th wedding anniversary. I am

still hot for her. Like occasional erotic dream of her, hot. I can count on one hand the number of times she’s

denied me in 27 years, even now. So what’s the problem? After 27 years together she is viewing our sex life as

a chore, a pleasant chore, but a chore nonetheless. At our age she thinks this is normal and that I am not. Needless

to say I am crushed.

So, why the pheromones? Why not? I have used

“Realm” in the past on her to good effect. She exhibits a definite, physical response when I use it. Her

nose runs, she is much wetter and we have a higher incident of ejaculatory orgasms (hers and mine LOL). She is also

much more “responsive”. She can also smell it a mile away. I want to secretly introduce unscented

pheromones into our love life. I want her to be hot for me again. I am still in love with the voluptuous little

fuckbunny of my youth and I want her back, endlessly.

Here are my

questions.

I have read the products table and “Realm” is not forth

coming with their pheromones. Does anyone have any ideas what’s in it?

If we can venture a guess, do I increase the

concentration?
Or should I look for a complimentary Pheromone?

Both?

Or, should I start over and concoct something from scratch (with your

help of course)

Thanks in advance:goodpost: Hows it goin Regularguy, I have used several products that work exceedingly well with my wife

in mind, one of them was a smear of AE gel above my top lip, and also another favourite is New pheromone Additive at

just a few small dabs and mixed with some Scent of Eros, I have also found that Alpha 7 covered with a tinge of nice

cologne works very well , Another good combination would be couple dabs of New Pheromone Additive ( NPA ) covered

and rubbed in with several dabs of Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate ( APC ) this one is not as concentrated as it

sounds, actually it is not very consentrated at all, it has a pleasant fragrance that most women find attractive,

so it would mask up a small application of Androstenone very well. Just hang around for awhile as you will get some

other ideas from other experienced pheromone old hands as well. :wave:

gaf
04-17-2007, 04:40 AM
Try some SOE , it's good for

getting conversations flowing. 10-12 inches rolled on (unscented), just spray your regular cologne over the top and

you'll not notice the 'mone smell.
Woman like to talk, use SOE and she'll keep on all night... Once you spark

the attraction again, it's all on.
good luck!

Guy101
04-17-2007, 05:35 AM
I would suggest PI unscented &

SOE scented 01 drop + 10 inches

Also AE & NPA 03 drops + 01 drop

Also A7 + A a314 01 drop + 02 drops

Good luck

koolking1
04-17-2007, 06:35 AM
just wondering if she's

going through menopause? That could be a huge factor but, if that's the case, I've no idea what mones would work

for you. If not, I recommend AE/m with SOE gel packs.

MOBLEYC57
04-17-2007, 09:52 AM
I want to secretly introduce unscented pheromones into our love life.

I want her to be hot for me again.

I'm no expert, but if you want UNscented ... get SOE

unscented roll on, and test about 8-12 inches around your chest and neck area for a week or so. As for something new

and UNscented, the A7 seems to be hot off the press. If you've been married for 27 years, I'd assume you were up

there in age, and so is your wife; the none in A7 may bring out the animal in her as well.

If you're after a

new and descent scent + good quality mones ... AE. Plus ... what Koolking1 suggested.

I forgot what they said

was in Realm, but I'm sure as soon as everyone realizes you asked the question, you'll get the answer to that

question.

Good luck, and remember ... pretty much, everything sold here works, but it may be that only a certain

product is what touches your partner deep within. Tis all about testing. :run:

regularguy
04-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Hey Koolking

I am 47 she

is 50 and peri menopausal. I will be given your advice a try

Thanks Everyone

regularguy
04-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Okay Guys
Since no one seems

to know what exactly is in "Realm" I have taken your advice and started anew. I bought some SOE Gel Packs, some A-7

and NPA all unscented. I also bought some Chikara scented gel packs because MY ORDER WAS $99.85. So to get the

FREE S&H (LOL) I got them too. I will keep you guys posted. And thanks again, wish me luck

gecko
04-19-2007, 12:59 AM
. . .

what exactly is in "Realm" . . .

Realm has EST (Estratetraenol), from what i understand. no idea how

much, though.

EDIT: EST supposedly elevates moods in men; like the way A1 is supposed to for women.