PDA

View Full Version : Yes, Kzi Does It Again!

Guy101
04-16-2007, 04:32 AM
my first

experience with Alpha 7 was yesterday, I visited 3 cafes & saw great results with 02 drops only. Female were very

friendly & presenting themselves to me to get my attention & they seemed safe & felt protection.

This morning I

took a hot shower without soap & went to a cafe in my way to work & still notice some reaction but less than last

night.

It is an excellent product & experienced no OD problems.

This was about the scented one, the smell is

lovely & lasts for about 02 hours or so.

terry0400-40
04-16-2007, 11:56 AM
I have found my Alpha 7 unscented to be an excellent allrounder and also very good base to use in

successful mixes, with SOE for example, and i have had some excellent results with the addition of a couple of drops

A314 mixed with one of A7. The only thing to watch with A7 especially if you are wearing it on a regular basis, as

with any concentrated aNONE product is that you might get a little build up happening, where you think the phero has

lost its magic, as i have had this happen, but with a little rest or a good cleanup and it will work as good as new

again, There is noooo doubt about it Alpha 7 really does kick arse, i just love working with this stuff. :whip:

Guy101
04-17-2007, 02:20 AM
yes, I will try to use your combo

01 drop A7 & 02 drops of A 314 but the problem with me is that both products are scented

I will see what will

happen

Guy101
04-18-2007, 01:43 AM
the scent A7 covered the scent of

A a314 & finally the aura of a real man was around me with all the hits