PDA

View Full Version : With Chikara extremly dreams?

IGGY
04-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Hey

Guys!

Every time if i use Chikara, i have extreme nightmares in the night. The dreams feel so real.

Normally i

cannot remember my dreams but if i use Chikara i have a dream flash/trip.

If that comes from the mones? What you

mean?

Bruce
04-14-2007, 06:01 PM
I've never heard of nightmares in

particular, but there have been many reports of more memorable dreams. There should be a number of threads to that

effect, if I remember correctly.

hopstepper
04-17-2007, 09:17 PM
why would one have more

memorable dreams when you use Chikara? Pretty freaky if you have crazy nightmares everynight after sex from Chikara

haha.

Kev
04-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Just got Chikara myself yesterday.

Tried some on in the evening, and hung out with friends. They had some alcohol, so I helped myself to 2 beers.

:cheers: When I went to sleep, I had a really odd dream.

It wasn't a nightmare per se, but it did have it's own

moments of panic, and it involved zombies, so it could easily have swayed over to the nightmare had it

continued.

Like I said though, I had some alcohol before going to sleep, and alcohol does tend to induce

nightmares if enough is imbibed. But I had no where near enough to even score on the drunk charts, unless you count

breathalyzer.

hopstepper
04-21-2007, 11:32 PM
whoooaaa pretty scary,

nightmares are not worth getting extra attention from females!

Surreal
05-15-2007, 12:10 AM
When I first started with -mones

I began with APC... when ever I slept with it on I would have intense nightmares. The next mornings I was irritable

and quick to anger.

For me the nightmares went away... it took a few weeks. At first I would just wash off the

-mones I'd used, now it does not bother me. I dont apply -mones 6 or less hours before I plan to go to sleep (if

there is no sex planed for the night)

Chikara never brought about nightmares for me.

comingsoon
05-15-2007, 05:45 AM
I'm a new user. I've been

trying various products including Chikara for almost two weeks. I've had no dreams with or w/o alcohol.

The

only side affect for me has been a bit of anxiety. But I would chalk that up to being a bit nervous about using

these products and not knowing what to expect. This has passed now that I feel more comfortable.

hunter101
05-15-2007, 07:24 AM
I carry Chikara and NPA in my

pockets at all time... I use Chikara when i am in areas where there are multi women... And i have to say, Chikara

gives me head aches... Dreams, not soo much, just head aches.. Must be lack of sleep, hehe. But nothing serious,

little woozy.

terry0400-40
05-16-2007, 12:08 AM
Before i wrapped up my Chikara for posting to a younger man, i sprayed one spray above my top lip

at bedtime, and i did not have any reaction or effect at all.

smooth312
05-16-2007, 11:56 AM
actually, last night I had

some chikara left on me and I had this really sweet dream about making out with some model. It was actually more

explicit than that.

I think Chikara intensifies your dreams. But whether they're good or bad depends on

yourself.