PDA

View Full Version : Cops = Confidence..

smooth312
04-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Okay, well I got

my hands on some PCC, and I've been using it a couple times.

So far, I've noticed the best place to apply is

directly under my nostrils, on my upper lip.

I'm certain it's effective because I feel unusually confident when

wearing it, unlike I've ever felt. I'm usually pretty confident, but for some reason it's like an added jolt of

feeling like I can do anything.. makes me feel ballsy and delusionally confident, in a smooth, sexual way.

So

anyway, I'm liking it. I'm thinking I'll be getting some more once this runs out. It actually smells

okay.

anyone else tried this? I did searches, I'm just wondering if anyone more recently has been using

COPs.. most of the search results were ancient. and it seems like most of the guys don't even use the forum any

more.

Guy101
04-14-2007, 01:25 AM
well for me, I've tried Master

Pheromoes for Men & it made me confident but aggressive at the same time. I had the feelings that I tend to fight

anyone.

It could be that I OD or something but anyway I stopped using it any more

WorkingMann
04-14-2007, 01:34 PM
How much do you both use?

Gegogi
04-14-2007, 05:44 PM
So far, I've noticed the

best place to apply is directly under my nostrils, on my upper lip.

I've eaten a fair amount of pussy in

my day and, although I greatly enjoy pleasuring my woman, I can't say the joy juice in my beard made me feel more

confident or sexy. Actually I felt like I needed a beard shampoo! I've crawled under the table in a few bar and

club booths and enjoyed a little nibble and lick. I had to wear her sweet nectar for several hours before returning

home. I think the excitment of going down on a stranger and the chance of being discovered was a rush. Honey on my

lips by itself--without the contributing woman--doesn't do a thing for me.

I've worn the artifical pussy

juice--EW--and could never feel a thing from that funky concoction. A live sexy woman on my arm is a much better

confidence booster, although ultimately your confidence needs to rise from within.

Guy101
04-15-2007, 12:28 AM
one drop under my nose

Superman
05-07-2007, 11:40 PM
I used EoW some time ago, only

it turned out to be the beta version,stronger than the normal, and my results were very negative..

Didn't try

again..

Surreal
05-14-2007, 03:07 PM
After a session with a girl and

I find to have the juices on my face I also am a little more confident... I mostly observe an increase in heart-rate

and restlessness. When it time to fall asleep I have to wash it all off or I will get interrupted sleep.

As far

as wearing them w/o the sexual encounter to apply them I would not do it. I think about sex enough during a normal

day... that would drive me insane. If I was at a party.... bad things would happen, I know after a few drinks I

would run off looking to mate with any chickie.

I find Axe to give me a good confidence boost, though it's a

temp.