PDA

View Full Version : APC/w smells like my ex-boyfriend

sugarspice
04-12-2007, 09:42 PM
I

think i've been had! This smells like my too rough in bed ex french boyfriend. But it does smell like some guy I'd

make out with. He pheromoned me!!!!

Oh yah I'm new. I'm assuming since it smells like a guys been all over

you, you'd get more guys right?

Actually i smell kind of sexy to myself...LOL. Maybe I'll be turning on gay

guys.

sugarspice
04-13-2007, 10:40 PM
Well my first

day with APC was strange. Usually guys are really chatty with me, but the day started off quiet. Women for some

reason looked more beautiful. Even the ones I dislike and thought were fat and mean.

I had a bad dream the man

I liked was kissing another woman, but I ended up running away with that woman???? Strange. I did get one hit from a

gross junkie car driving dude. I wont name his race but it's the ones that drive trucks with 4 guys in the front

honking at women all the time.

I was at a race track and the guys looked but then ignored me infact they rather

flirt with my friend which rarely happens!!! I could probably count 4 guys at the most at the race track that

actually stopped and stared. But all of them not my type. Usually I get more. Maybe I was one drop too alpha!

But it did help me at work since the guys seem to give me everything I want, like more business trips and booking

expensive hotels. APC is good for the work enviroment when you want to blend in with the boys. But not really for

attracting a quality mate.

sugarspice
04-16-2007, 08:55 PM
So this time I slathered

it on (four drops). For some reason it gave me a headache and I was walking around like I was tough shit. The

serious gansta girl side came out I guess.

So I decided to mix it with aroma theraphy stuff. Known stuff that

works like rose, lavender and ylang ylang.

I had my girlfriend try on APC and she said it smelled like old

ladies. I had been noticing old men were following me around the grocery store. I wonder if they used some old

lady's sweat!

Anyways I had her try my aromatherapy mix which she couldnt keep her nose off and the APC. So to

test it we were at the book store in the Sex section chatting and giggling as usual. A guy kind of followed us.

Looked like he was mid 40's. But was that because of the scent or the giggling?

So we walked around some more.

Some guys stopped and looked but this scent doesn't make me feel I want to be open and flirt, I am afterall tough

shit. My friend acknowledge all the older gentlemen were looking at me. She had one cute guy who looked at her but

didnt make any bold moves. Was that cuz she was cute or the scent?Who knows.

I notice 2 of my older coworkers,

one who has alpha female wife (almost looks like a man) were flirting with me.

I finally got to try out EW. I

use one drop rubbed my aroma mix ontop of it and went to the gym. Most of the guys at the gym stopped to look at

me!!! Some almost got whip lash from turning so hard. I was wearing baggy sweats that didnt show off anything.

A

guy at the grocery store was standing really close to me as if to get my attention.

I have to admit though the

smell does not make me want to make out with myself! But it seems to draw men in. YAY to EW.

By the way EW makes

me feel like i can put on that too cool seduce you face.