PDA

View Full Version : Effects of Caffeine and/or Stimulants..??

smooth312
04-10-2007, 11:19 PM
A few recent observations:

1) What I used to think was an "OD" on androstenone is not really an OD

at all. I used to think women swarming me and guys being aggressive were a sign of an OD but that's actually the

strong results of the product (namely PI).

2) I've noticed something really strange when I don't get enough

sleep and drink a lot of caffeine. Being a student who also works, this is a normal phenomenon for me. So anyway,

it seems when I drink caffeine, don't sleep, and also take Fenugreek (I know, a few different variables) ...that

the effects of androstenone are much more pronounced, or so it seems.

I remember when I used to think 2 drops of

PI would make me OD. Well, I had literally 2-3 drops on per day for a few days last week, and realized I wasn't

noticing much. Both NPA and PI have gotten me solid results on every use...but I'm kind of questioning that as

well.

There are a few possibilities that I'm thinking of..

- is it that when I drink caffeine my body heats

up (also happens when I take fenugreek) ...and the hotter body temperature causes an increase in the diffusion rate

of pheromones from off my skin? when I don't get enough sleep, my body also is not able to maintain coolness as

well..

- is it that when I drink caffeine I become super-aware of my surroundings and observe the little nuances

of others in a lot more detail?

- there was a time when I first started using NPA that I noticed it makes me

feel hot, and my face looks flushed with a little redness. Maybe I'm being affected by the pheromones myself a lot

more than I think.. and what happens when I'm affected is that I become more hyper aware of surroundings and see

everything in a more sexual light. I think this is actually possible because the other day I put a very small dot

of NPA under my nose just to test this idea, and I felt so much more sexual, even in the most non-sexual

situations.. I felt turned on and aggressive/aware/instinctual, as if connected to my inner animalistic nature .. I

felt like I was getting responses from women when it was in actuality just a different way of perceiving the

pre-existing reality

- I'd gone for about 1-2 weeks without any phero use over spring break and a little before

that.. so maybe it is true what they say that your body has to absorb some pheros before the effects really start to

kick in. i really think this is a possibility that your body does absorb some pheros over time (not that i mind, as

it probably helps my health anyway) ... if this is true, it's no wonder i started to notice the effects more and

more as time went on since starting to use them about a year ago.

.......to be honest, I think it's a

combination of those effects. Today I put on one drop of PI on my upper chest.. covered with 2 sprays Chikara and

covered that with 2 sprays armani code. I slept around 3 hours last night and stayed up during the day today with

some rockstar energy drinks. I felt really hot (it was also in the 70s-80s outside, dry) ...but I also really felt

the "heat" from girls too. a lot more than the last few days when I was getting good sleep and not drinking

anything caffeinated.

So just thought i'd post that to give you guys a taste of what was on my mind...

terry0400-40
04-11-2007, 10:57 AM
A

few recent observations:

1) What I used to think was an "OD" on androstenone is not really an OD at all. I used

to think women swarming me and guys being aggressive were a sign of an OD but that's actually the strong results of

the product (namely PI).

2) I've noticed something really strange when I don't get enough sleep and drink a

lot of caffeine. Being a student who also works, this is a normal phenomenon for me. So anyway, it seems when I

drink caffeine, don't sleep, and also take Fenugreek (I know, a few different variables) ...that the effects of

androstenone are much more pronounced, or so it seems.

I remember when I used to think 2 drops of PI would make

me OD. Well, I had literally 2-3 drops on per day for a few days last week, and realized I wasn't noticing much.

Both NPA and PI have gotten me solid results on every use...but I'm kind of questioning that as well.

There are

a few possibilities that I'm thinking of..

- is it that when I drink caffeine my body heats up (also happens

when I take fenugreek) ...and the hotter body temperature causes an increase in the diffusion rate of pheromones

from off my skin? when I don't get enough sleep, my body also is not able to maintain coolness as well..

- is

it that when I drink caffeine I become super-aware of my surroundings and observe the little nuances of others in a

lot more detail?

- there was a time when I first started using NPA that I noticed it makes me feel hot, and my

face looks flushed with a little redness. Maybe I'm being affected by the pheromones myself a lot more than I

think.. and what happens when I'm affected is that I become more hyper aware of surroundings and see everything in

a more sexual light. I think this is actually possible because the other day I put a very small dot of NPA under my

nose just to test this idea, and I felt so much more sexual, even in the most non-sexual situations.. I felt turned

on and aggressive/aware/instinctual, as if connected to my inner animalistic nature .. I felt like I was getting

responses from women when it was in actuality just a different way of perceiving the pre-existing reality

- I'd

gone for about 1-2 weeks without any phero use over spring break and a little before that.. so maybe it is true what

they say that your body has to absorb some pheros before the effects really start to kick in. i really think this is

a possibility that your body does absorb some pheros over time (not that i mind, as it probably helps my health

anyway) ... if this is true, it's no wonder i started to notice the effects more and more as time went on since

starting to use them about a year ago.

.......to be honest, I think it's a combination of those effects. Today

I put on one drop of PI on my upper chest.. covered with 2 sprays Chikara and covered that with 2 sprays armani

code. I slept around 3 hours last night and stayed up during the day today with some rockstar energy drinks. I felt

really hot (it was also in the 70s-80s outside, dry) ...but I also really felt the "heat" from girls too. a lot more

than the last few days when I was getting good sleep and not drinking anything caffeinated.

So just thought i'd

post that to give you guys a taste of what was on my mind...:goodpost: Yeeaar it sure gives one food for thought concerning the amount of variable factors regarding our

phero use, and perceptions, also how the added pheromones may work in together with our own natural phero

production, and i suppose our natural phero production will also reflect the way we are feeling moodwise as well, I

am sure that on the days that a man is desperate for love making, his natural phero will be different from the days

he is feeling social, or for that matter just moodless pheromone testing, and when a man is feeling confident and

virile the added mones must perform rather differently than if say i was feeling flat, rejected and desperate for

mental love and naturing ect, so yes there is so many variables that your post has potentially bought to light, well

it is nearly 4 am so my brain is not quite capable of being fully rational just yet, i hope i am not saying anything

stupid, ha ha Oh well you only live once.

DrSmellThis
04-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Stimulants increase sweating,

circulation, etc. So you can put 2 and 2 together on that one.

Superman
05-03-2007, 01:31 AM
Very interesting... I hadn't

noticed anything like that myself but I'm sure there are factors like these which we usually don't consider!

Gegogi
05-03-2007, 01:41 AM
is it that when I drink

caffeine I become super-aware of my surroundings and observe the little nuances of others in a lot more detail?

I guess I gotta drink more coffee. I can't say I feel much of anything other than a little nervous

tightness.

Superman
05-03-2007, 03:31 AM
I guess I

gotta drink more coffee. I can't say I feel much of anything other than a little nervous tightness.
I do

drink quite a bit of coffee in fact...