PDA

View Full Version : first week with npa

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 02:59 PM
I have been using one swipe of npa behind each ear at my job for the past week. Thus far nothing diferent from female coworkers. I must say one day this female co-worker who usually gives me hugs in the morning, gave me an extra long hug. I work at a health clinic where the ratio of women to men is 2 to 1. I also work out at a gym and am concerned if the npa wears of with exercise.

Bruce
02-03-2002, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the report.

A. Can you smell the npa yourself? (something vaguely like natural body odor)

B. Do you mix it with any fragrance (cologne etc.) or use a fragrance at the same time as npa?

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 08:59 PM
I really don\'t smell the cat piss odor everyone is talking about, but I do smell something. I don\'t mix it with other fragance. I put npa behind ears first, then I put cologne i.e. halston, gray flannel, blue water or farenheit on face and clothes but still no response. Please help images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 09:42 AM
G-man;

NPA is a great product do not give up hope. But I have found with pheros is that with people that already know you, or have a subconsciouse profile of you, tkae a long time to come around with the help of pheros. But for those you first meet, they are a big bonus (pheros).

Keep on using and let us know your results.

TCO

a.k.a.
02-04-2002, 07:19 PM
Try just one dab for a couple of days (And maybe a little less cologne). It\'s potent stuff.

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

Whitehall
02-04-2002, 11:45 PM
We also know that a female\'s response to pheromones varies with her cycle. Today a particular woman may be indifferent or even negative while next week she may get very interested and stimulated.

Also, a group of women living together or working closely might get synchronized periods although a male\'s pheromones tend to disturb them and get them to go asynchronous.