PDA

View Full Version : SOE/NPA

Nutt
02-03-2002, 12:00 PM
from what i\'ve read, and a couple of limited test runs, NPA and SOE should be the ultimate \'catch all\' combo, the NPA for the animal, \'none responses, and the SOE for the more subtle \'nol (and erm, the other one images/icons/smile.gif ) effects.

probably a cover cologne with a dab of vanilin somewhere would be a good idea to blend the overall smell together.

BTW, Personaly I prefer to dab/drop/roll in diffrent places rather than mix the \'mones in a bottle ( or spoon as has been suggested for small scale trials) any thoughts on wether this would be less effective?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 12:06 PM
Yeah thats were we are putting it or for the ultimate combo wait for me to give feedback on this one in the next couple of days NPA AE and SOE all at once (AE for rone nol and none) NPA (whatever the fuck they put in there that makes it so good - 2X? compounds) and of course SOE for the lack of none im trying this one on its own first just waiting to get my parcel from the PO in the next couple of days damn i hate the wait, on another note SOE and NPA alone should work great but keep the stories on SOE coming waiting to hear it, it could be itneresting having that lack of the alpha male but the giggles and the stability and dependibility of rone.

Good story and science articles coming along the current perception of the wider community as far as science views going mainstream are focusing on womens abilities in smell alone well at least we are half way there.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 02:43 PM
DD,N,J

You guys are psychic. After playing around with SoE, NPA, JB mix separately I decided to mix SoE with NPA and cologne. I\'m going with a different ratio each day this coming week to see what happens. From my quick run last night with a SoE/NPA/cologne mix I think it might prove interesting.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 02:48 PM
Very interesting Jaggy. And you the were the one who got no results from SOE in two weeks, right? Does this combo work better than NPA or Edge by themselves for you?

I\'ve been afraid to combine SOE with NPA, because I figure the result would be close to AE.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 02:49 PM
Stanbo what are youre thoughts on SOE by itself, i mean does it really work as well as the other stuff, i should really try it out, in the meantime im working on something else involving AE NPA and attraction but more on that one later on plus a new additive i got my hands on, (like vanilla but something else - need to try it out first though.)

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 03:00 PM
DD,

There is definitely something in SoE that is doing something. I\'m gonna start using it in an NPA/colgne mix because it just wasn\'t giving the right kind of vibe for me. James K definitely did a good job in inventing it. My NPA hit yesterday makes me think that SoE and NPA might work well. Both had unique qualities. I\'d give it a try, especially since all the seasoned pros on this site suggest rone/nol for the younger guys.

Jaggy
02-03-2002, 09:43 PM
Truth,
Yes I am the one that had no results at all for 2 weeks. One thing I must say though, I think the amount of SOE at application is very important. It seems, at least with me, just a slight variation could mean no contact to lot of contact.I just put (2) 2 inch swipes. I must say also, that this last week is the most consecutive hits I have ever had since starting using mones 7 months ago. I do recommnend trying SOE with NPA at least once. I know most of us all own NPA, so give it a shot. I know I would be interested in seeing if anyone else gets the same results.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 09:57 PM
jaggy,

are u saying that in 7 monts of using pheros, u weren\'t getting consecutive hits? and now SoE is giving u that? woah! i really want to try this out! like me, i can\'t get consecutive days of hits and i think its because of improper dosing, but i think SoE is so easy to apply, just (2) 2 inch swipes.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 11:20 PM
Great job Jaggy!
I just got my SOE this Saturday and I\'m going to try SOE + TE tomorrow on campus [4\" of SOE on my neck area + one spray of TE under my shirt (i.e. chest area)]

This last Friday I ODed on TE to go to a night club where this one girl seemed afraid of me (intimidated?) BTW, I\'m 5\'6\" 150lbs so go figure? No major hits either :-(

~Curious Dude

Jaggy
02-03-2002, 11:39 PM
I know a few of you have read my posts about SOE not really working for me and that I would add NPA to it. Also there have been discussions on whether none was needed or not.Well here\'s what happened.
This last week I combined several things. I put (2) 2 inch swipes of SOE on front of neck. (1) Dab of NPA behind each ear. (1) small dab of TE mixed with SPMO(thanks for the idea Satan) spread from chest to abs. I covered NPA and SOE with cologne(Issey, thanks Wilde Oscar).Everyday for the past five days, no matter how I tried, I couldn\'t be left alone. I had girls in my office, one after the other. Girl at Officemax, blushing and swinging her hair all around. Receptionist at next door beauty salon giving me DIHL. Even my bosss kept coming in all week and asking me what to do about this and that. The funniest story is about this girl in another dept across the hall. We have barely talked to each other in the 9 months she has been here. Since I going over there anyway, I took that dept\'s paychecks over there. I stood next to her while she was on phone and placed her check on her laptop. Next day, she comes over to my office and sits down and says we never really haven\'t got to know each other and preceded to stay in my office 1 1/2 hours. Then said we need to go for a drink sometime. This week was just unbelieveable. By Friday I was about to say \"Go away!\" so I can get some work done. images/icons/laugh.gif

[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: Jaggy ]

Jaggy
02-03-2002, 11:42 PM
One thing I forgot to mention. I am now going to start backing away from each product one at a time to see where things might change to no reactions.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 02:19 AM
So, Jaggy how many inches of SOE did you apply during the two weeks that you got no results? I\'m wondering if many of us have been ODing on SOE after hearing from Scientist that 30 inches of roll = 0.015 mg pheromone, travis using 18 inches, and James using up to 1 ml per application! Considering the concentration of SOE (0.5 mg/ml), I would have guessed that 4-8 inches of roll would be close to optimal just by eyeballing the amount. This agrees with your two 2-inch swipes on the neck.

Maybe, you should try applying just 4-8 inches of SOE and nothing else to see if you continue to get constant hits.

Jaggy
02-04-2002, 07:28 PM
Truth,
Yes I never had consistant results. That\'s why I\'m going to back off one product at a time to see which one it might have been. Maybe it was the SOE. Maybe the SOE combined with the Iissey cologne. For all I know, maybe it was the NPA and Issey combined. Saturday I had to work which made the 6th consecutive day. One of the girls I work with was in. Stayed in my office talking to me for 2 hours. I was the one who actually broke it off due to the fact it was 5 and I needed to go. Today, the 7th day, a girl I deal with from another company stopped by and kept coming over and bouncing her hips into mine.
Redcapp/I tried every swipe, big and small, short and long. I really wanted this stuff to work. I even one day popped off the roller bal and od\' just to see what would happen. A full day of very angry people it what happened. It became funny to me by the end of the day. I tried the 30 inch, the 18 inch, 1 inch, 5 inch, you name it. the best that works for me is the 2 inch swipe covered with the cologne. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 07:52 PM
2 inch SOE swipes may be the right amount. I\'m going to try this soon. Jaggy, did you try 2 inch swipes without anything else, yet?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 07:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by curious dude from cali:
This last Friday I ODed on TE to go to a night club where this one girl seemed afraid of me (intimidated?) BTW, I\'m 5\'6\" 150lbs so go figure? No major hits either :-(
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That effect is known to the users that frequent the forums, but hasn\'t been talked about as of late. It does stem from OD\'ing, though, so I suppose you know where your limit might be with that particular product.

What makes me curious is that you\'re practically the same size as me (I\'m 5\'7\", 150 lb, with a seemingly diminutive build) and I\'ve gotten the run away effect before. Likewise I find it hard to believe that anyone would run from me like that, when I\'m generally viewed as small to everyone. images/icons/crazy.gif lol, maybe I\'ll hit a second puberty when I turn 30.