PDA

View Full Version : Chikara vs. SOE/TE - success-comparison

stuttgart-man
04-08-2007, 08:57 AM
The past 6 weeks I have excluslively used chikara to test how works it for me and to find out what is

the difference between Chikara and the combo SOE/TE!

Whereas SOE/TE gives me constant good hits, the Chikara

results are more differently. A mathematician would say Chikara-results have a higher correlation-rate. I have

noticed that the number of VERY good hits are higher if I use Chikara than SOE/TE! But the big disadvantage is that

if I use Chikara, most I get no or few results!

I have not exactly count my hits with SOE/TE and Chikara, but

following estimated figures show what I mean:

Results with SOE/TE:

very good hits: 10%
good

hits: 80%
no or few results:10%Results with Chikara:

very good hits: 20%
good

hits: 20%
no or few results: 60%The idea what I have had was to mix Chikara with TE and/or SOE,

but this has not enhance the success-rate!

My presumption is that Chikara comprised a pheromone, that is

attractive to a few women whereas the majority of women do not like this mood on men!

I think I will return to

my favourite SOE/TE, because a success-rate of 40% like with chikara is to less for me!

tounge
04-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Fantastic post. And most

interesting. I think the way you go about things will lead to the most efficacious results.

smooth312
04-09-2007, 01:11 AM
1- how much chikara are you

using?

i use around 2-3 sprays on a daily basis. it's actually really effective for me. i've never used the

soe/te combo, but i've used soe/npa, which is pretty solid.

still, I od really easily on androstenone, so i've

found chikara is just perfect. i haven't od'd on it once yet, and i've been using it daily.

2- "hits" are a

cop out. meaning, stop counting stuff as hits, do something if you get positive results. i'd recommend putting on

some pheromones and then just forgeting about it. it's not magic, just a supplement.

also, where do you apply

the stuff? neck, chest, wrists...?

stuttgart-man
04-09-2007, 03:07 AM
also, where do you apply the stuff? neck, chest, wrists...?

I have tried different areas to apply!

Most I have wear chikara on neck and sometimes on wrists! Most I have applied one spray and sometimes two sprays. I

can not imagine that more than two sprays works for me, as one spray works better for me than two. Furthermore I am

going very easily to OD!

Where do you apply chikara (and other things)?

stuttgart-man
04-09-2007, 03:12 AM
Fantastic post. And most interesting. I think the way you go about things will lead to the

most effaceious results.

"effaceious" not found in the dictionary :sad: what meant by this?

belgareth
04-09-2007, 05:02 AM
What he meant was

efficacious.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/efficacious

tounge
04-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Yep. My bad. Iwasn't sure how to

spell the word and didn't want to take the time to look it up. I spelled it like it sounds. I will re-edit the

post.

Baco
04-10-2007, 12:32 PM
You spelled it like it sounds...?!

Not sure I'm following...
Anyway "effective" is a slightly easier word to remember..

smooth312
04-10-2007, 11:23 PM
I

have tried different areas to apply! Most I have wear chikara on neck and sometimes on wrists! Most I have applied

one spray and sometimes two sprays. I can not imagine that more than two sprays works for me, as one spray works

better for me than two. Furthermore I am going very easily to OD!

Where do you apply chikara (and other

things)?
i'm sorry i didn't explain. i have to say, to be honest, i've also noticed chikara by itself

is not the most effective. but it's really great for covering androstenone heavy products like PI.

i used to

think I OD'd very easily, but maybe you're not OD'ing. because if you think about it, it makes no sense for you

to OD on 2 sprays, but be able to tolerate so much SOE/TE without OD'ing. technically, if you OD on 2 sprays of

Chikara, you wouldn't ever be able to use TE without OD'ing.

not that I've used TE, but all I'm saying is

Chikara is not as strong as you think.

with that said, I realized the first time I tried some on, I put on a

whole gel pack, which apparently is for a few uses. so I may have "OD'd" in the technical sense that I used more

than necessary, but it seemed to be okay.

anyway, with the spray i usually put on 2 sprays (on my chest), which

works fine. today i wore 1 drop of PI on my chest and covered with 2 sprays chikara, and that was just awesome. i

don't count hits any more, but i was just swimming in women today.

:thumbsup:

although... i have to confess

that most of my peak phero results occur when I'm on too much caffeine or stimulants...

see this post that I

just wrote..http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17552

marina1
04-11-2007, 10:10 AM
funny as to how I like chikara a

lot because when I'm wearing it, women I'm having a chat with have this stoned eyes big smile look, heck, more

than once saying hello was enough.

I guess it's different mones for different people...

DrSmellThis
05-27-2007, 06:27 PM
If you want to combine Chikara

with your other approach try the smallest possible spray on your fingers, then spread it out. Less is more in mixes

with that stuff, in my own experience.

Chikara consistently enhanced my mixes when used in that way, as a minor

piece.

gaf
05-28-2007, 12:01 AM
I'm a regular mixer of 12 inches

SOE / 1 or 2 sprays chikara and have nearly always had positive results.
Not talking jumping my bones responses ,

just friendly and chatty "I'm the man vibe" from others. Belive it or not thats just as important as I can appear

to be a bit standoffish.

Surreal
05-28-2007, 01:47 AM
Your results are similar to

mine. I would almost go as far as saying they are identical.

But instead of SoE/TE I've been using

AE.

If you want to combine Chikara with your other approach try the smallest possible spray on your

fingers, then spread it out. Less is more in mixes with that stuff, in my own experience.

DrSmellThis, I

completely agree. C7, I find, is extremely strong. Hence why it is used as a standalone. I enhance Axe(Kilo) with

C7... great mini hits.

I have not found good results with AE and C7 yet. (2 drops AE / one full spray C7) I only

have one entry down in my journal. It states that I had some early flirtations with the younger female coworkers..

but that died down quick.. also the entry states to "tone it down"

I never use more than 2 full sprays of C7...

honestly I am kind of scared to. This may be silly but one time I had on 2.5 sprays C7, when I was living at my

parent's garage... there was a nuclear explosion in that house when I walked to grab a bite to eat before I left

for the night. I never experienced such hostility from my mother before. (except once...)

Like the other

posters I get the chatty responses and "I am so into you" with C7.

Off note: I always have google open on the

other monitor/foxfire tab just to spellcheck. I've won many awards for 'offensive spelling'.

sgcliques
05-28-2007, 07:51 AM
stuttgart-man (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=4942) is an asian?

WorkingMann
05-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Surreal.. Perhaps they

don't work so good because AE is oil based and releases the mones slower than C7 that's alcohol based.. That could

also be a factor, but I don't know..
Tried to use C7 gelpacks...? I would prosume the evaporation rate would be

more the same because the gel wouldn't be as fast as the regular C7-spray..
Anyone approve/disapprove here...?

:think:

stuttgart-man
06-04-2007, 08:32 AM
stuttgart-man (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=4942) is an

asian?

No! stuttgart-man comes from Stuttgart :D

gaf
06-04-2007, 02:29 PM
No!

stuttgart-man comes from Stuttgart :D

The dummys guide to

Stuttgart::type:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuttgart

Surreal
06-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Surreal.. Perhaps they don't work so good because AE is oil based and releases the mones

slower than C7 that's alcohol based.. That could also be a factor, but I don't know..
Tried to use C7

gelpacks...? I would prosume the evaporation rate would be more the same because the gel wouldn't be as fast as the

regular C7-spray..
Anyone approve/disapprove here...? :think:

i c your point.

I since tried AE and C7

together again. The scents blend decent. I was goin' to use one drop AE and one spray C7 next time I see my GF.