PDA

View Full Version : Why Isn't It Working Any More?? (some thoughts)

smooth312
04-06-2007, 04:00 PM
uh, okay, this is very weird to say the least.

Yesterday I wore 2 drops of NPA on my chest, plus a

spray of Chikara to cover. I covered that with 3 sprays of Armani Code.

I wasn't noticing any results

whatsoever, so I came home around 11am, put on 1/2 a drop of PI and went back out.

I got absolutely nothing. No

eye contact from women. It was weird because, come on, I'm smooth312..

Today, I put on an SOE gel pack, and

covered the same spots with an AE gel pack. I sprayed Acqu de Gio (scent women love) on my chest, and also another

spray divided between my wrists.

NOTHING!

I really don't get what's going on. These amounts would seriously

put me in OD territory in the past. I would get aggression from guys and girls.

I have an idea

though.

Wednesday was the first day in weeks that I'd used any pheromones. I chose to use some PCC on my chest,

a spray of Chikara to cover..... and I covered that with 2 sprays of Armani Code.

I got some closeness feelings

with women. More touching than usual, and good eye contact. But it wore off quick, and I got too much eye contact

from guys, which was plain awkward.

So, I have 2 possible theories.

1) Not using

pheromones for a while completely cleared my body of any residue, so maybe I need a few days to start seeing results

again? If this is the case, it explains why when I first started using pheromones I didn't notice much effects of

it. Even those first couple of days using PI, I was able to keep using 1-2 drops everyday without any problem -

until I started getting build-up, or so I thought.

2) The PCC f'd up my system and I'm probably giving off

female pheromones now? I don't even think this is possible, but if it is, then I've just discovered an amazing

way to get rid of androstenone residue. The only reason I think this is a possibility is because I'm not getting

aggression at all from guys and girls don't even see me.

I don't feel invisible to anyone, just feel below

the radar. No hostility either, but no good things happening either.

Either way, I'm going to put on a drop of

PI now and go back out to see if it does anything. as I mentioned before, I put on an AE gel pack and an SOE gel

pack this morning, so this will be in addition to those.

One last thing. My ability to smell my pheromones has

gone away slightly, but my sense of smell is strong as ever (as has always been when using pheromones).

I'll

let you guys know how things go.

Gegogi
04-06-2007, 04:33 PM
My experience with artifical

pheromones is akin to wearing a nice designer shirt. People notice me but, unless they know me, they aren't going

to say or doing anything. So I look a little more inviting or stand out slightly. Big deal, you're still a stranger

and their social filters say "standdown you don't know him."

You really don't reap the benefits of pheromones

until you stick your neck out and intiate conversation, be charming and and take a few social risks. Then, and only

then, does you enhanced persona reveal its shine and they can't help but respond inkind.

Also, I find humans

need to be within my "personal space" for the pheromones to work. Beyond 5 or 6 feet they ain't gonna know the

source of the pheromones, especially in crowded public places like bars and clubs.