PDA

View Full Version : For the Young Guys

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 09:21 AM
I\'ve done a lot of browsing here, but most of the in-depth phero usage reports I\'ve read have been older guys, 25 and up. Not to put you all down (you seem like a great bunch of guys and you\'ve been very helpful to me!) but I\'d like to hear from anyone under the age of 25. Since we supposedly produce a lot of our own -none, our phero usage experiences may be different.

Please answer:
What products have you used?
Which one seemed to work the best, and how much did you apply? If you remember how long it was between application time and when you noticed it working, that\'s helpful too.
Hit stories are fun to read, so if you want, spill your guts images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 10:14 AM
Hello, I\'m 19 (will be 20 in 4 months) and I have been using AE and SoE. They have been producing results, but I still haven\'t gotten quite the results I have been looking for. The SoE makes the ladies real chatty and friendly but I haven\'t noticed any of the \"I wanna do you NOW\" effects. When I have applied both SoE and AE, I\'ve noticed more of the reaction I\'m looking for, but not exactly it. I just bought some NPA and will be testing that pretty soon. From what I can tell, it is the most widely used product on this site and just about everyone who has commented on it has experienced the results I\'m looking for. My \"target audience\" with \'mones is the 20-25 year old range and i am starting to think that a little more aNONE is necessary than what I first though for someone my age. The SoE is definately good for an icebreaker, but as for sexual attraction right off, I haven\'t had any results. It just makes the ladies friendlier.

I\'ve been thinking about what would happen over time if you gradually changed your pheromone signature. For example, if when I first meet someone I wear nothing but SoE. Then, as time goes by, I gradually start decreasing the SoE and adding NPA/Cologne mix in its place until after, lets say a month, all I\'m wearing is the NPA/Cologne mix. Any ideas about what effect this might have on a person who is exposed to the pheromones I\'m wearing on a regular basis?

[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: J0B00 ]

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 12:14 PM
ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH go back through all of my postings including those with donaldduck and donaldducks im using both sign in names but anyway. 21 been at this game for 3 years used just about every pheromone product out there, came up with the DIHL idea as well as the product combos and a lot of other useful stuff here, arrrgggggghhhh
AE gets em intense watch out for the alpha male problem.
NPA well that just kicks ass gets respect from the guys and other effects from the ladies.
SOE well that should be one of the best need to test it in the next couple of days.
Attraction - get good response seems to make me seem kind of younger to most people 16? anyone but anyway undecided there
ANdro well that just a typical none response product (try overdosing and drive everyone - alpha males away) gets serious aggression soemtimes.
SPMO not much nol but still good results on own and good for mixing.
The edge same as NPA
Vanilla good for mixing in proudcts
PI (W) seemed with the couplins weird talkative females and males good surface DIHL from females not much more.

Thats my input and im under 25
Normal DIHL if you make the move on someone it can substatiually increase youre chances of getting to base 2 and beyond many times above normal and with better women.

My advice if youre a bit unfit and flabby try doing some exercise when i started out i was kinda small and the results were mixed but its amazing once you get toned and build up a bit (the visual thing with females is important as well if you wanna get laid) with some muscle dont have to be big but having solid arms and backs helps as well as a good diet (normal nutiritan) anyway add pheomones to that and well those of us reporting the amazing stories have taken this route and with the two working side by side you will get the results.

REMEMBER GET OFF THE COUCH AND GO DO SOME EXERCISE AND WORKOUT
GET GOOD CLOTHES AND ADD THE PHEROMONES OF COURSE AND YOULL BE ON YOUR WAY. ALL YOU NEED IS 3X1 HOUR WORKOUTS A WEEK AND YOULL BE SET FOLKS.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 01:02 PM
Dave, I\'m a very young looking 23, have a decent repertoire of phero\'s from here: AE, TE, Attr, NPA, AFA, Musk Oil, and soon SOE.

I\'ve only briefly tried out the likes of Attr. and TE, but unsuccessfully thus far on people near my age. I was in Canada for a week, early Jan. The Inn at which we were staying, had a bar downstairs, but the ventilation was terrible, so I don\'t think I got any exposure.

At work, I\'ve tried out AE, NPA, and AFA, and Attr. I seem to get frequent hits from the older, married women (30+). That isn\'t my target group, but it\'s kind of funny to see them react differently to me with the \'mones. They just get a little more physical during conversation.. i.e. after I crack a joke, I\'ll get a light hit on the arm, \"you silly!\"

As far as AE, NPA, AFA usage goes at work, it\'s usually just a few dabs: on the ears, wrists and neck. When I tried Attr. the other day, I merely put a spray in my hair, and on the back of my neck.

AE and AFA seemed to work best for me. However everything I\'ve used only shows its effects at my job. Also, the hits tend to happen within 2 hours after application. Nothing out of the ordinary occurs when I go the store, bank, bar, etc. While I know what a DIHL is, I\'ve yet to get one during my \'mone usage.

I really could use just the \"ice breaking\" benefit from SOE, because that\'s the area I\'m lacking. When women my age talk to my friends, they always give nice, broad responses, and even contribute more to the convo, to keep it going images/icons/mad.gif Anyway, that needs to happen to me, not them.

I wish I had one of those \"good\" hit stories, but I\'ve never encountered a woman who reacts that favorably.