PDA

View Full Version : Hello and First Experiences (long)

Zlo5
04-03-2007, 02:46 AM
~Sorry

for the novel like length, but I’ve found the in depth experience sharing on here to be the most helpful.

Hello, obviously I’m new at this but would like to share my experience so far and I’m sure I’ll have lots of

questions for the experts out there. First off, I’m generally a skeptic as science and logic are pretty strong

forces within my life, however the whole pheromones issue seems quite logical to me. We are after all mammalian

creatures and I’m certain I have experienced DIHL moments myself in response to the scent of a woman (natural mones

or not, who knows).

I don’t have the notion that the mones will make me an instant pimp, however the tiniest

edge is always appreciated, and so far I think it does give me an edge. As for myself, I’m 29, about 5’10”, 175 lbs

athletic, blonde hair, blue eyes and am pretty sure my appearance and demeanor is that of an alpha, although I’m not

an aggressive competitor and am generally non-confrontational. I think my approachability factor is what needs the

most work, as I’m hyper critical. I also have the problem of talking myself out of women, because I always seem to

start thinking about big ‘what-ifs’ as far as long term before anything has even started! I’m also a deep

listener, have an uncanny ability to feel out someone’s personality within the first 15 minutes or so and then

disarm them with humor that is designed for their personality type. I work part in Sales and part Project

Management for a telecommunications company that has me traveling all over the place. I only wish I could be as

good a closer with women as I am in my professional life.

I’m a decent looking guy, the group wisdom of

hotornot gives me a 7.8. I’m no Brad Pitt by any means, however I do have one little trick up my sleeves that gets

me what I call ‘recognition hits’ – Younger women think I look like Justin Timberlake. I don’t think he’s all that

attractive, but I’m not above working that angle. Alright, enough jibber jabber, but the background I think is good

to know.

Friday I got my beginners kit consisting of TE, SPMO and a SOE gel pack. With uncontrollable glee

I proceeded to dump the entire bottle of TE onto myself. (Just kidding.) I decided to play it relatively safe and

placed two dabs (total) of TE on my neck, from my earlobe/jawline down on each side. I then placed one drop of SPMO

on each of my wrists and rubbed it in, and finally one drop of SPMO on my upper chest, rubbing it into the center of

my neck as well. For cover I used one spray of Roberto Cavalli for Men (A most excellent scent that I picked up in

Italy and routinely get positive comments about—and 95%+ people have never heard of or used it).

I’d say

that within about 10 minutes I got my first hit. Damn, I was sexy, and felt good. Seriously, the pheromones hit me

and gave me a buzz. I felt giddy. Time to hit the town.

The first venue for the evening was a posh bar that

has a cozy couch atmosphere and some live music. My friend and I sat down and had a drink while enjoying the music.

I happened to pick a seat next to these two attractive older ladies who I guessed to be in their mid 40’s,

intentionally since from what I’ve read here they seem to be very receptive to the –none. That’s one of my target

groups anyways—Older women because they know what they want and know what they’re doing, and younger women because

they don’t ;). I kept getting smiles and as their agitation level grew they ultimately struck up a conversation

with me when my friend was out and about, and we had a good 30-45 minute conversation. Night was young, but the

whole exchange had me feeling good. Said our goodbyes and went to the bar to close my tab. As I was waiting for my

friend to get back from the restroom I glanced back and the woman I had been talking to was dead-pan staring at me

with obvious lust in her eyes. I was probably walking away from the best sex of my life but it was only 10:30pm.

Next venue was a posh club on ‘The Key’. Tail end of spring break here, but it wasn’t as busy as I’d hoped.

My favorite bartenders were working though, and were as friendly as always, not a good test. Only had one odd

situation there, as I was sitting at the bar this one women, probably about 22 kept bumping up against me and

brushing her back and shoulders on mine (she was standing) over the course of about 5 minutes. She apologized

twice, and then turned around to talk to me but abruptly stopped and said, “Mmmmm, you smell good, what are you

wearing?” I said, “Roberto Cavalli,” she thought about it for a few seconds with a confused look and said, “Wow, is

that all?” I thought that was kind of strange, as I’m sure she’d never heard of or smelled Cavalli before. Ran

into some other friends I hadn’t seen in months at this point and that was that.

Saturday. Same

application, venue—the pool at my condo, BBQ. Very weird, while just chilling with my friends this swarm of love

bugs decided to invite itself to our table, and constantly were flying all around me and landing on me, more so than

any of the people I was with. Love bugs are a yearly nuisance here, but I’ve never seen anything like that and

neither had my friends. My secret test target from work (30-F) showed up a bit later, conveniently without her

boyfriend. If I didn’t work with her and didn’t really like her boyfriend, I’d go for her, but we’re also really

good friends. I know she feels the same way about me. She seemed a bit agitated and confused, and would not sit

down next to me. Eventually she loosened up and had a good time. I’m pretty sure that the mutual repressed sexual

feelings we have for each other were pulled a little bit further out for her than she was comfortable with.

Sunday. Bikini contest on The Key @ 4pm. Show up with my friend at about 2pm. I know there’s going to be some

youngins so I decide to change up the mix. 1 dab TE on the neck, 3 drops of SPMO in the same locations, and about

half of my sample SOE on the upper chest and back of neck. 1 spray of Roberto. Bartenders whom I’ve had before but

never gotten much friendliness from are especially friendly. There are two 18-20 year olds at the end of the bar (I

know they’re that young because on of the bartenders tells me in a jealous like manner, “Don’t buy them any drinks,

they’re under age.” One is looking at me like I’m a piece of meat. (Yes!). We wind up drinking and chatting with

them for about an hour, but before that we’re sitting there and this girl is on the far end of the bar maybe 10 feet

away talking to the two bartenders and two other beer girls. Looks somewhat familiar but I don’t recognize her

because she’s changed her appearance. All of a sudden she screams out “Oh my god, is that J____?” whilst pointing

her entire arm at me, and the group of 4 that she’s with that all have their backs to me turn and smile and I get

some lingering looks. It’s the bartender from the posh bar last night. After our chat with the youngins, she

vouches for me to get into the VIP area where all the Hawaiian Tropic girls are hanging out before the bikini

contest. Life is good.

So, that’s it. Some positive results and I’m going to work from there. I think

that the mones affect on myself is a big help too, as I feel more confident and outgoing with it so far. Is that

psychological or chemical or a little of both? Not sure.

sgcliques
04-03-2007, 10:28 PM
posh club on ‘The Key’. wat u

wear ? soe?