PDA

View Full Version : Bruce, just a heads up...

Epyon3359
04-01-2007, 11:02 AM
I will be

returning my SOE, NPA and sample packs tomorrow morning. I ordered them when they were featured as a combo on the

website. I have tried the SOE both by itself and as a combo with the NPA; no luck either way. Unfortunately I am

one of those people who get headaches from the SOE, so I do not plan on trying it anymore. If possible, I was

hoping that perhaps I would be able to exchange the set for a bottle of the "Realm for men" (The 1.7oz maybe?).

However, if that is not possible, than maybe a refund...?
If you are not able to offer a refund, that is fine too.

My original idea was to make an offer on the forum for free pheromones to whoever needed them.
I ordered the set

with the "New Year's" discount, so after shipping, I believe the price ended up being $45.71. Let me know what you

decide.

Thanks for your help,
John D.

Bruce
04-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi John,

Any or all of the above.

Theoretically you have 90 days to send stuff back, but the deadline is not very strictly enforced. exchanges are

OK, but just one per purchase, meaning you can't trade in items that you got in a trade-in.

No problemo,
B

Epyon3359
04-10-2007, 05:35 AM
Bruce,

I was just checking

the shipping status on the Pheromones that I sent back and it appears that they have tried to deliver the item;

however, were unable to. You may want to check at the local post office to determine whether or not they still have

the shipment. Here is the status of the order:

"Apr 05 Absence. Attempted delivery. 81419 UNITED STATES OF

AMERICA"

John D.

Bruce
04-10-2007, 07:35 AM
Yeah, looks like it has arrived.

Maybe it got there on Saturday when nobody was in there. They probably got it yesterday, Monday. Write to

Tammy(at)love-scent.com with your name and what you wanted in trade to remind her.

B

Epyon3359
04-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Bruce,

I just want

to take the time out to say thanks. Every time I read on the forum, I am amazed at how helpful you are to both the

members of the forum and everyone who orders from Love-scent.com. You are so easy-going, and that is both rare to

find nowadays, and admirable. Every time you say, "No Problemo" I have to laugh. I think to myself, "This truly is a

very happy person". Both you and Tammy go that extra step to help people, and that is an amazing thing.

A few

months back, I found a link to make a donation on the Perupuppets webpage. If it is still possible, I would like to

make a donation. I know it is for a good cause, so I’d like to help out.

Thanks again for the great

customer service! :cheers:
John D