PDA

View Full Version : More SOE reporting

jvkohl
02-03-2002, 01:08 AM
I spent about 3 hours at the local pub tonight. Didn\'t say anything to anyone about wearing SOE or its effects. But there were several ladies that noticed I was wearing it, and I got plenty of compliments. Two DIHL\'s from young women exiting the dance floor--absolutely gorgeous, but married: of course I checked with the locals. One of the ladies from my first experience wrote me a check for two bottles of SOE that she wants to pick up from me at my home tomorrow. She wants one for her husband, and one for her father--definitely wants continued exposure. And both her and a friend wanted to wear SOE themselves, which helps to make a case for the sometimes perceived unisex quality of SOE. Personally, I think its a very masculine smell, but that\'s merely my subjective judgement. More ladies than not have commented on its unisex appeal. But, it\'s unbelievable to me that all but one of the ladies tonight were married (or otherwise attached). Their menfolk aren\'t even around while they\'re out partying at the bar. I\'ve never been in a town like this before. It\'s as if all the guys got together and decided to say: \"sure, honey, go out and have a good time, I\'ll stay home and watch the kids.\" Amazing! Lots of single guys around, but mostly workers from the nearby pig farms; not much competition so far as I\'m concerned. So, it didn\'t surprise me when the only single woman told me she was coming over to my apartment tomorrow to check out some karaoke songs I downloaded. I\'m anxious to see whether that\'s all she\'s interested in, since she was very forward when dancing with me, last week and again tonight.

jose
02-03-2002, 06:15 AM
I just got my SoE Saturday, haven\'t used it yet. It does smell like a woman\'s perfume, and it is strong. images/icons/shocked.gif I really don\'t wear Cologne when I go to the store or at work, seems it might be more useful(to me) in social events, clubs, bars than anything else. Well, I\'ll use it this coming weekend, keep you guys posted.

Bruce-I like the Atomizer I ordered(red), I filled it with SoE. I think this is better to protect it from contamination of skin cells, hair follicles and sunlight.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 02:35 PM
So, are you able to spray the SOE out of the atomizer. I\'d think you\'d put too much on with 1 spray of undiluted SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 02:55 PM
I agree with Truth. I\'ve answered some concentration questions for Redcapp recently so I\'ve got all these numbers on my mind. I bought an atomizer from a local shop(Ulta) and before I even used it I tested how much each squirt gave. I filled in a known amount of alcohol and squirted until empty. I then repeated this three times. For the atomizer I bought, it worked out to about 4 drops of liquid per spray. At this dosage, even one squirt of undiluted SoE seems a bit too much(equal to 4 drops SoE). Jose, I don\'t wear cologne either but I\'ve talked to friends and spent a lot of time in perfumeries in the last week. I think you will like the smell of SoE a LOT better if you mix it with some good cologne. Plus this will dilute it to a more appropriate dose.

jose
02-03-2002, 03:33 PM
Truth-I haven\'t tried the Atomizer yet,but 1 squirt should definitely be enough. I can still smell the small amount I put on the back of my hand with the roll-on.

Stanbo-I will consider your recommendation, images/icons/laugh.gif I did order NPA maybe that will help. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 08:04 AM
Well, I must report some good results. I received my SOE on Sat. but did not have the opportunity to try until now.

Dosage: I rolled a small zig-zag pattern on top of my hands, rubbed them together, then did zig-zag on my neck, with a couple brief swipes behind the ears.

The scent, IMO, seems mildly feminine, but it does not appear as if I\'m permeating the air with any kind of feminine vibe.

Anyhow, I applied SOE around 7:40 AM, and had to meet with my boss as usual. I did so about 9AM. Also in his office was one of his highschool interns.

So, we started off with the usual, how\'s it goin\', what have ya got for me, etc.. but that got interrupted briefly, it was after that point where things were interesting.

Somehow my boss started sidetracking about me thinking toward the future, with regards to my current skill set. He began to tell me ALL about some project he worked on, and every aspect of life involved therein.

So, a simple, usually half hour weekly meeting becomes an hour and 20 minutes, half of which is BS. This is definitely out of the ordinary.

Seque to the second part.. During the interruption, the intern had gotten up to use my boss\' computer. I briefly glanced over and noticed that she was looking for prom dress ideas. After BS\'ing with the boss, I forgot that I needed to set up his access to the networked printer. So the boss leaves for coffee, and I set that up. Of course the intern had to get up to let me sit at the machine. She definitely got exposed, and (mind you, I haven\'t said anything directly to her) she just asks me, \"Did you see the dresses I was looking at?\" I was like, \"Yeah, I noticed when I was talking to boss. My sister\'s doing the same thing, because I believe she\'s a senior like yourself\" .. so I got the printer set, and when I left, she thanked me and went to my office, to type this report images/icons/tongue.gif

I\'m 23, and the intern\'s maybe 17, but could be 18. This represents the first immediate hit that I know of, from someone closer to my age. Good thing I\'m not attracted to her. But then again, the bridge from myself to highschool women is just something I refuse to cross.

I hope to have equally effective results outside the workplace. Thanks, James.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 08:24 AM
Great, I just found out that I have to drive off-site to my supervisor\'s office.. all for a damn signature on something. On the other hand, more subjects on which to experiment images/icons/laugh.gif

jvkohl
02-04-2002, 08:55 PM
Technologist; thanks for the report. Was sad to read between the lines that you\'ll never become president of the USA, which requires that you \"do\" as many interns as possible.

Meanwhile, at age 50, I should know better than to make any moves on a 19y/o (still in school, but working part time at the hospital). But, if I keep getting those DIHL\'s, I\'m sure I will be compelled to do something... not sure that I would tell her no. She\'s only had exposure to me with the SOE on one occassion, but evidently hasn\'t forgotten it. And since I\'m nearly old enough to be her grandfather, I don\'t think her interest is in my physique. Best compliments still put me between 30-40 years old; too old for a teenage girl... or so I thought.

The trouble is that I\'ve only been in town for a month, and planned to wait to make any moves until I\'d checked out everything that\'s available. The young stuff puts the gears in motion. Besides, neither of the two older women (25/30-ish, I hope) who said they would stop by over the weekend ever showed, until today. They both came up to the hospital--one to pick up the SOE she bought from me on Saturday night to give to her husband and to her father; the other--don\'t know why she came along. Both have been all smiles and very friendly since we first met; one is married, as are most the women in town who are over the age of 17. Don\'t think I\'ll last another month and can only hope that the single one makes a move before the 19y/o.

I guess the bottom line is that wearing SOE might present a problem to those whose common sense typically prevails over their libido.

a.k.a.
02-04-2002, 09:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James V. Kohl:
I guess the bottom line is that wearing SOE might present a problem to those whose common sense typically prevails over their libido.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK. I won’t take that personally. And I’ll even be the first to admit that “Oh, dude!” is a very disconcerting love cry.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 09:50 PM
Hmm, but as far as I know (or, am led to believe), the former president wasn\'t screwing with highschool interns, now, was he??

In the least, Clinton and I would\'ve agreed to keep the focus limited to those who are either in college, or are of college age. (That\'s probably where our similarities end)

I might not be that old, but for me, messing with highschoolers is akin to molestation. They don\'t know better, and to take advantage of their impressionability just ain\'t right, in my mind set. If you thought other wise, then sorry to disappoint you, I suppose. (I hope your comment was sarcastic!)

19 Year olds, now that\'s a different story. And, like you, I\'m sure I\'d be lusting just the same, assuming I live to be 50. They\'re adult, I\'m adult, no legal BS to deal with, out of the HS mindset, and they have more independence. Not to mention that we\'d probably actually relate to similar stuff, NOT what happened in xyz period of school.

19-25 would be my age group, and I wouldn\'t be stopping desireable women in that group should they want to jump my bones. If only these women were as blatantly \"boy-crazy\" to me as the highschoolers are. If your product somehow does make that happen, then I will fly myself to your location and shake your hand. images/icons/smile.gif

[aside] Hmm, but if common sense must prevail, then nobody should be using the product in the workplace...

jose
02-05-2002, 05:42 AM
I don\'t know where you guys live but where I\'m from a 19 to 21 year old is fair game. images/icons/tongue.gif Women have more sexual experiences(or encounters) than men, so it wouldn\'t surprise me if that 19 year old knows how to please a man. Some of the women I\'ve talk to over the years have said they lost their virginity at 15 to 16. Stayed with the same boyfriend or have multiple partners through high school, so by the time their 19 or 20 they\'re looking for some new experiences. So James that 19 year old can probably rock your world images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 07:26 PM
Franki,

Usually smaller than normal class sizes will naturally lead to a more \"informal\" and fun environment. So I don\'t know if this can be attributed to the mones alone, might just be the class size. I will say that I got my first MAJOR bad reaction today from a guy at work. I had a a very light SoE/NPA/Cologne mix and this guy for no reason at all was extremely agitated with me. Very argumentative and confrontational. I\'m easy going, so this kind of \'tude is new to me.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 08:52 PM
well NPA does have -none in it, it doesn\'t surprise me that it possibly made him feel threatened by your presence since -none gives off the whole alpha-male signal. maybe you want to use less NPA and more SOE

[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 09:09 PM
by the way James, do you know if the effects of SOE differ depending on if the girl is having her period or not?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 09:47 PM
Remember folks attraction has a higher nol ratio 2.1 mg per bottle and 1.2 of none if youre looking for a nol heavy but none light mixture it works pretty well but most prefer to get the unscented version because the scented one has a bit of a weird sandlewood soapy smell to it but that is another product that works well. If only they would add rone to it it could be an even better product i wonder if they watch the forum to get ideas to improve their products.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 11:45 PM
Well, my latest experiences:

First, tomorrow in the train a very nice tall blonde girl sat in front of me. Too bad I couldnt even pour a smile (or a long look) out of her, but hey damn, I was wearing SOE only and not my killer combo SOE/JB1. images/icons/mad.gif

Later that day I also applied JB1 and this (SOE/JB1) gave me, I have to point this out again, much better results than SOE only.

I also attended a very small class, just me, one other student and a teacher (all males), and again there was a more livelier, friendlier and humorous atmosphere than the other times. So (again) this is some kind of confirmation on the classroom experiences I already wrote about on this forum.

It´s actually quite funny, that I´m still discovering a lot of changes in behaviour and attitude in people after more than 5 weeks of phero use. What I therefore would like to say to those who don´t have success in the first week: Keep trying and looking for changes and DON´T UNDERESTIMATE the power of pheromones. I´m also still learning about the important role pheromones play and discovering new things.

I hope this post is not getting too long,

Franki

jvkohl
02-06-2002, 05:47 AM
deepblue;
A woman\'s menstrual cycle stage is likely to effect her response to SOE or other products. Personally though, I never was able to pinpoint any effect. Most likely, this is because women aren\'t all that familiar with determining their cycle phase. Still, based on reports increased olfactory acuity and specificity (to musky compounds) with increased estrogen levels, it\'s predictable that an effect of the menstrual cycle will be found.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-06-2002, 07:27 PM
do you believe the possible changes in response would be positive or negative?

jvkohl
02-06-2002, 08:39 PM
Technologist;

Yes, I was just having some fun, with what amounts to a problem with an anxious 19 y/o-- who\'s still in highschool. Kindof crosses categories. On the one hand, she\'s probably old enough to know what she wants; on the other she\'s surrounded by peers who are less qualified to make such choices. Fortunately, the two ladies who said they would stop by, finally did. One is single and old enough, so that should help me out of any potential situation with the 19 y/o.

deepblue; the menstrual cycle effects are tricky. when she\'s on her period male pheromones are less likely to be perceived and less likely to arouse her. when she\'s ovulating male pheromones are much more likely to be perceived, typically with positive effects, but and OD on male pheromones is more likely than at any other time--and, if too strong, the pheromones will likely have a negative effect. My advice is not to worry about cycle phase; either you\'ll catch her at the right time, or you won\'t--not much you can do about it.

On a personal note, one of the reasons I was prompted to study human pheromones was because I met and had sex with several different women, who told me: 1. I\'ve never gone to be with anyone else after just meeting them, 2. you smell great (when I wasn\'t wearing any cologne. Then, two weeks later, they started their period, which meant they were ovulating when we first met and became sexually involved. One or two women might have just been coincidence, but this happened at least 6 times. And back then, I was supercharged with testosterone from working out 5 nights a weeks (and was in my mid 30\'s). I know my natural scent was much more potent. Got married again at age 40 and lost 10 years of real life experiments with the ladies. Now I\'m back to experimenting, and only somewhat disadvantaged by aging, most of which can be rectified by using SOE to \"break the ice\" much as my natural scent did 15 years ago.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 06:46 PM
James: Until this point I was convinced that there existed no people in highschool over 18. Hell, around here, if they don\'t cut it by 18, they just disappear. Maybe to resurface later, covertly, to try to get a GED. I guess things are done differently out west images/icons/tongue.gif

Yeah, while I may work near DC, and happen to work at a govt. facility, I have to use common sense regarding the HS interns. It\'s not a matter of national security, it\'s a matter of job security images/icons/wink.gif

Looks like the single woman made the right choice.