PDA

View Full Version : Interesting observation-NOL to NONE ratio!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2002, 09:01 PM
I have been loking over my own results so far and the one thing that sorta stuck out was the ratio of nol to none and spesificaly that if the nol dosage go to low compared to the none dosage there would be no hits of any kind except the \"strenght & respect\" type from other males and staff at stores etc.

I went back to previous posts and did some research and it seems that few hits happen with nol to none ratios less than 1 part nol to 2 parts none unless the product involved was one with \"secret\" ingredients

I could be wrong since I haven´t read all of the past posts but this is the general impression that I gathered from what I did read
(as well as from my own experience so-far)

Have anybody had any recent experinces that could support this?

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 12:05 AM
Im more along the lines of SOE in the rone to nol ratios and leaveing none out of it.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 12:15 AM
No personal testing yet, but I think I agree with DD. I\'m 19 and I\'m supposedly producing enough of my own -none already. SOE is what I ordered and I\'ll let ya know what happens once I get it...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 02:43 PM
Well, there have been a lot of people who have had success with PI, which contains only -none.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 02:54 PM
Truth another note on PI is that

mens version - equals only none
womens version - 11mg per container of nol (thats right nearly three times as much as SOE - costs more) also plus couplins a while back we debated whether to use PI(M) and PI(W) together to get nol none and couplins in large amounts.

And another thought was to add rone to the mix via an addition of alter ego or even the chemistry kits.

*Note that was before SOE came out as well, so things have changed but the basic ideas havent.

NPA could also come up in those sort of discussions.

a.k.a.
02-03-2002, 05:38 PM
Satan,
I wonder if it’s an individual thing.

I’ve had lots of luck with pure -none products, and my most successful chem kit formulas tend towards a 3:1 ration of -none to -nol. Then again I’m old, short, and not particularly muscular (I’m well defined and have great abs, but that doesn’t show through a shirt.)

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 05:53 PM
DD,

what will the couplins do in the womens\'s PI? If a man were to put it on would he attract lesbians? Just curious cause my next order is sure to be heavy on the -none end based on my NPA results so far. And the total in PI/w is more than what you can get from the chem set.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 05:57 PM
nol that is. And if nol gets hits and is good, hell I\'ll wear women\'s PI.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 11:49 PM
Look like I have been misunderstood.

What I mean is that it looks like nol is the determining factor as far as hits are concerned, the none adds some \"MAN\" vibe to the mix but if you have to little nol you get very few hits.
So DD, you sorta agreed with me in your post images/icons/smile.gif

The first week on mones I was sorta liberal with the musk oil and I got hits but on the second week I toned down the nol musk oil and I got virtualy no hits( attempted to repeat the od success of my first week but with the nol toned down the only reaction I got was totaly freaking out this little puppy that a woman had brought on the buss(to the point of loud almost hysterical wimpering)) images/icons/shocked.gif ( and this was with one
third less edge than I used on the succsessfull od)

As I said, having read some of the older posts the hits are most frequent with the nol present and if used with none, only if the nol is used in sufficient quantities(nol dosage being no less than 1/3 of the none dosage)
It apears that the none should only be used as an addition to the nol rather than vise versa(it is possible that a lot of the hits are because a lot of people don´t take the nol Musk-oil seriously and therefore use it liberaly as a covering scent)
The musk-oil may be the most overlooked product on the site....

Satan

ps: I will look into this in the comming week. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 12:15 PM
The amount in PI(W) is claimed to be very small in the way of couplins there have been results posted on the forum in the past that using PI(W) by men gets great results from the women just by the sheer amount of nol in it. Dont think any negative results were reported there is always the risk of negative feedback but no more than any other product and it will happen but not very often unlike the none heavy products and the alpha male phenomonen.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2002, 11:21 PM
Weeeel, actualy!

What I was thinking about is the \"friendly & relaxed\" factor.

A lot of wome have problems with achieving orgasms, the number one reason given for this is...... lack of relaxation.

If she can´t relax enough to just \"let herself go\" she will have a problem with cuming(the same holds true for men(psycological impotence) but this is more a female problem, simply beacuse societey in general \"educates\" women to be weak and insecure( its fucked-up to say the least but this one may be 99% true)( the same \"social education\" is also responsible for anorexia/bulimia which is also a pre-dominantly a female problem))

My thinking was that although the NONE is needed for the SEX-MAN statement the nol is a relaxing/friendly factor to the point where she feels relaxed enough to actulay \"let herself go\" with the arousal and attraction that she is feeling.

I am(purely theorizing since I do not)thinking that a person that has a realy friendly face, none may be all that is required.
Also so whith a woman who is above average as far as sex-drive & confidence, none may be all that is needed.

As for me, I am planing a AE od tomorrow
images/icons/laugh.gif which has hopefully the right NONE/NOL balance.....

Satan

Ps: I found a Davidoff \"cool Water\" sampler lying around, how much does this stuff go for$$$$ in the regular purchase size?????

**DONOTDELETE**
05-04-2002, 08:28 AM
Satan,

In answer to your question, I have certainly gotten hits with -none only. At the same time, I can definitely see the value of going with -nol for the relaxation factor.

Then again, it depends on the man, and the woman. For example, if you get a good hit with -none only and the woman is ready to go, I don\'t know whether she needs any relaxing?

After having said that, I stopped using -none only. I was getting too aggressive; nobody wanted to come near me after a couple of weeks. Great \"jump to it\" service everywhere I went though.