PDA

View Full Version : Getting Hits without pheros??

Chemist
06-28-2001, 05:23 PM
I took a shower this morning and decided not to spray pheros on. I seemed to be getting hits even without spraying any on! I\'ve been wearing pheros since 1995 so it\'s possible that there\'s a subtle amount on everything I own. I was wearing a a shirt I haven\'t washed yet - I\'m smelling it now and it doesn\'t smell like pheros but the chances are I sprayed some on a week ago or so - who knows. These were strong hits, at least for me.

I wasn\'t in a particularly good mood today - I knew I wasn\'t going to be walking around with my usual smirk so I purposely didn\'t load up today knowing I wasn\'t in a social mood.

9am, I\'m smoking a cigarette outside my building, this blond coasts towards me on a bike - usually I make eye contact and hold it - I broke it quickly after initial contact - she comes within ten feet of me and her eyes are staring at me - when I glance her way, she smiles and says hi and proceeds to enter the building through a door closer to where I\'m sitting and passes by me rather than the one closer to her. I think cool - but I know I\'m not wearing pheros so maybe it\'s a fluke and it\'s because my hair looks extra nice today. Who knows.

I\'m sitting alone in my office a little later, this woman I don\'t know passes by through the hallway and says \"hi\" as she passes by - another real strange thing - my desk is about 10 feet from the hallway.

At the end of the day - I decide to go to the mall - the economy must really suck because its deserted. I notice deer in the headlights from women in their 30s or so - two or three of them - more strangeness. I walk into a DVD store in the mall and look around - as I\'m looking in the music video section, this blonde who has her back to me, turns her head and slowly moves her eyes from my belt up to my eyes and as our eyes meet, I get the Deer in the Headlights (DIH from now on - it\'s too long to type) and a very soft \"hi\". I\'m really really puzzled at this point since I usually don\'t get hits like this normally. I figured it was because she worked there - but no - she\'s just a regular customer.

I\'m noticing these hits about every 2 minutes in the mall and I wished I was in a better mood - because today I didn\'t really feel like conversation.

Who knows - maybe the three or four sprays I usually put on is too strong and the residuals on the old shirt is just right. No sprays on the body or hair like usualy - just the old shirt.

This deserves further investigation. I\'m going to not wash this shirt and keep it in the closet and bring it out on another day when I\'m not wearing any and see what happens.

Bruce
06-28-2001, 05:55 PM
Hi,
This doesn\'t surprise me at all. I saw a similar post recently I meant to respond to. The pheromone oils are extremely tenacious. I rarlely use them two days in a row. Even if I don\'t spray them intentionaly on my shirt I can smell them there the next day, and I can always smell the pheros on my wrists the next day even after a good shower.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2001, 06:08 PM
Very interesting observations. Maybe less is more after all. I have said before, using a little at first may be better than going all out. The residual amounts may actually be more effective for you than your normal dosages.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-29-2001, 07:36 AM
I have read several other stories along this line and my own single hit came about 24 hours after I had applied pheros. I think it is one of three things or a combination of the three that causes this. 1. Those of us with these experiences are putting on too much of the pheros. 2. Perhaps pheros actually get into your system which would explain why it takes a while to get results. 3. The Pheros get into your clothing, towels, etc. which might also explain why it takes a while to get results. Would you say that you got more hits on this day that you did not apply pheros? If so, then then perhaps you (and I) may be overloading when we apply.

Chemist
06-29-2001, 08:01 AM
When going out to a party or a bar, I most definately overload - no question about it - sometimes 6 or 7 and once over 20 sprays!

But for every day stuff, it\'s more like 3 or 4 sprays of Datemate - sometimes just APC/Lure as a combo - and on daring days - I use the 2 sprays TE one spray Attraction. But yes, evidence seems to point to spraying too much. Today is another no spray use another old shirt day (I dug one out of the laundry basket with yesterday\'s experience in mind). The teller at the bank (a cutie in her mid-twenties), looked at my paycheck and made one of those comments people make to get a conversation going - it turns out she\'s going to be a grad student in the fall at my school and maybe moving into the 2nd floor of my department building - unfortunately, my office is not in my department (long story) - but I just let her talk on and on. Interesting - but who knows - If this keeps up - I may never do laundry again until I notice a repulsive effect!!!

Bruce
06-29-2001, 02:05 PM
In relation to what I was saying about the strength or sensitivity of the sense of smell, it just occured to me that the country/culture you are dealing with is a major factor. I live in Japan where folks bathe as a form of recreation. \"Hey, let\'s all go to the mountains and take a bath all weekend!\" is a typical suggestion around here, and folks are very sensitive to smells, sounds, any kind of sensory stimulation. Everything is low-key, non-gaudy etc etc. Needless to say you have to take it easy on the pheros. Japanese women RARELY smoke and are famously turned off by BO.

Now get on a plane and fly to Italy, find yourself with a passionate latin woman who smokes heavily and works in a bar, srpay on enough pheros to make a Japanese woman faint and you might have it made.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
07-01-2001, 09:58 AM
\"...japanese women rarely smokes...\"

bruce, which age group r u referring to? cuz over here at n.cal almost 90% of all japanese girls smoke some form of grass.
i could be mistaken but from my experience jgirls have the highest female smoking ratio in asia. take chinese, korean, singaporean, taiwanese, vietnam, phillipino for example, japanese smoking women outnumber any of them in any country.

and of course when i was in shibuya, most of the kogals standing or walking around in the puri kura centers or coffee shops were smoking too...

Bruce
07-01-2001, 02:08 PM
Hi,
What you say is true. I lived in Taiwan for a year, and I don\'t think I ever saw a single woman smoking, so compared to other Asian countries maybe Japanese women are in the lead, but I am quite sure if you look at the ratio of men to women smoking in Japan and compare that to the ratio in the US, you will see a vaaaast difference. Smoking for women here although not really \"rare\" among young women is still more a sign that says \"Hey dude, I live on the wild side\" than anything else; the \"kogals\" you saw being a perfect example. In fact, I consider a quick puff on a cigarette or just holding the cigarette up where I can see it (eg: in a car) a \"hit\" from such a young woman. I get the definite feeling she is saying to me: \"Look, I am sexually available.\" images/icons/wink.gif
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2001, 08:57 PM
Another important factor is the age-group of the Japanese women you are referring to. Are they older women, more mature? Or are they the younger, teenage to 25 age-group? The younger age-group tend to be more rebellious, wearing bleached afros, 6-inch platforms, wild clothing styles and designs, and more inclined to smoke as a form of rebellion.