PDA

View Full Version : What mones to use to attract asian ladies?

sgcliques
03-29-2007, 08:24 AM
Pls share yr successful hit experiences and what standalone/combos u guys used to attract asian esp

chinese ladies so i can have a better preview on it. Im very unsure which one to buy, dunno whether Soe+NPA

(recommend by vidda)or Soe+TE (recommend by gegogi) Other than that i dunno which to buy :frustrate :eek::confused:

ps:Sorry i had post in other thread but is better i create my own thread so other asian forumer can read it as

well :D

belgareth
03-29-2007, 08:33 AM
I'd take Gegogi's advice,

hands down. He's been around a long while and knows what he is talking about.

sgcliques
03-30-2007, 05:07 AM
I'd

take Gegogi's advice, hands down. He's been around a long while and knows what he is talking

about.

Thanks will take that into consideration. Dunno whether still got other good combo to attract

asian ladies, waiting for bros share with me :cheers:

vidda
03-30-2007, 06:56 AM
I do not own a TE so I do not have

much experience on it. But generally SOE is good enough in most case. I'm not sure if body composite make a

difference but so far till I'm happy with my combi :) I'm dating a 20yr and I'm only using SOE. The other time

when I just use SOE and NPA there was this other 20yr girl whom stay by my side the whole night and she even lay on

my "you know where" This is my experience with the 2 combo. I'll try TE when my npa finished. SOE to me is a must

buy.

My 2 cents
vidda

sgcliques
03-30-2007, 08:13 AM
I do not

own a TE so I do not have much experience on it. But generally SOE is good enough in most case. I'm not sure if

body composite make a difference but so far till I'm happy with my combi :) I'm dating a 20yr and I'm only using

SOE. The other time when I just use SOE and NPA there was this other 20yr girl whom stay by my side the whole night

and she even lay on my "you know where" This is my experience with the 2 combo. I'll try TE when my npa finished.

SOE to me is a must buy.

My 2 cents
vidda

oh u using scent or unscent soe? wat the ratio u apply soe

and npa? and where u apply it? thanks in advance.. waiting for yr reply for afew days already keke :) anyway u are

from sg also? :)

vidda
03-31-2007, 12:26 AM
oh u using

scent or unscent soe? wat the ratio u apply soe and npa? and where u apply it? thanks in advance.. waiting for yr

reply for afew days already keke :) anyway u are from sg also? :)

Yes I'm from SG and going after SG

girls only for now. I'm 29 this year. SOE I use quite alot 1 inch behind ear,8 inch on neck and 4 inch each on both

hands. NPA not too much. Just 2 dabs. I think you have to test test yourself. email me faster lah I check email more

than check here. namrepus_s@yahoo.com.sg

gecko
03-31-2007, 11:48 AM
...dunno whether Soe+NPA (recommend by vidda)or Soe+TE (recommend by

gegogi)

umm...you do know that NPA & TE are essentially the same, right? both are made by the same

manufacturer. the only difference is that TE is diluted. NPA was meant to be mixed w/your favorite cologne.

i

haven't had much luck using -none products on Asian girls. there's been only one Asian girl (Chinese Canadian) who

was responsive to -none. i was wearing a drop of PI/m (mixed at a 1:1 ratio w/jojoba oil). she was all flirty &

touchy feely. but i think of her as an anomaly b/c she's like that naturally. she was maybe a bit more like that

w/e i wore -none around her. nothing ever happened. she doesn't believe in sex before marriage, the poor girl

[EDIT: "the poor girl" = a joke...nothing wrong w/her beliefs, we're still pretty good friends. just

wanted to make that clear]. plus, she was dating a mutual friend of ours at the time. i did not know this at the

time b/c they kept it secret. we go to a very small school & they didn't want other students getting in their

business. but she would openly flirt & touch & hang on to me in front of my friend (her boyfriend at the

time).

w/all due respect to Vidda, you should check out posts by SwingerMD and Gegogi, and do a search on "asian"

(if you haven't done all that already).

sgcliques
03-31-2007, 01:03 PM
Yes I'm

from SG and going after SG girls only for now. I'm 29 this year. SOE I use quite alot 1 inch behind ear,8 inch on

neck and 4 inch each on both hands. NPA not too much. Just 2 dabs. I think you have to test test yourself. email me

faster lah I check email more than check here.

namrepus_s@yahoo.com.sg

Ok noted. I just emailed u :)

sgcliques
03-31-2007, 01:05 PM
umm...you

do know that NPA & TE are essentially the same, right? both are made by the same manufacturer. the only difference

is that TE is diluted. NPA was meant to be mixed w/your favorite cologne.

i haven't had much luck using -none

products on Asian girls. there's been only one Asian girl (Chinese Canadian) who was responsive to -none. i was

wearing a drop of PI/m (mixed at a 1:1 ratio w/jojoba oil). she was all flirty & touchy feely. but i think of her as

an anomaly b/c she's like that naturally. she was maybe a bit more like that w/e i wore -none around her. nothing

ever happened. she doesn't believe in sex before marriage, the poor girl [EDIT: "the poor girl" = a

joke...nothing wrong w/her beliefs, we're still pretty good friends. just wanted to make that clear]. plus, she was

dating a mutual friend of ours at the time. i did not know this at the time b/c they kept it secret. we go to a very

small school & they didn't want other students getting in their business. but she would openly flirt & touch & hang

on to me in front of my friend (her boyfriend at the time).

w/all due respect to Vidda, you should check out

posts by SwingerMD and Gegogi, and do a search on "asian" (if you haven't done all that already).

Thanks

for yr response. So TE not as strong as NPA? Will do a search on SwingMD and Gegogi.. :thumbsup:

vidda
03-31-2007, 08:16 PM
w/all due

respect to Vidda, you should check out posts by SwingerMD and Gegogi, and do a search on "asian" (if you haven't

done all that already).

Thanks Gecko :) I had been active a while back checking which to buy just like

sgcliques therefore I had read about both of them. The other time I got the combi pack of SOE and NPA + PI and

something. Everything thing is good accept PI for asian women. I think our friend here need to try out to see what

fits his body structure. Maybe is it young and npa might be too strong for him and TE fits better and etc.. its

quite subjective. So sgcliques please test test and experiment a little :)