PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones as Aphrodisiacs

Whitehall
02-02-2002, 03:45 PM
So far, we\'ve largely discussed ways to use pheromones as sexual attractants. On occasion, we\'ve ventured into effects on the wearer in day-to-day use.

What I\'m interested in here is, once we get our partner, how can we use pheromones to increase the desire, pleasure, and stimulation of sexual intercourse.

So far, I\'ve read maybe three ideas and tried two. I take credit for none.

1) Xcite wipes to the man\'s chest right before intercourse. That puts her nose right in it, assuming missionary position. Tried once with mixed results. If I ever get some more wipes, I\'ll try again.

2) A touch of SoE under the nose for deeper relaxation. Tried it once with seemingly positive results. She seemed to like it but my performance suffered - it might have been the three martinis or it might have been the SoE. It ain\'t qualudes but I\'ll try it again.

3) Copulins on the woman, especially if she\'s over 35 say. That MIGHT make the guy feel like she\'s more 20ish. (Speculation.)

Anyone else with experience or ideas?

[ February 02, 2002: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

Whitehall
02-04-2002, 12:09 PM
Thanks, TCO - it makes sense and I\'ll try it.

Tried SoE under the nose again. My reaction was as before - negative and counterproductive. SoE seems to dampen the ardor and makes me feel \"Why bother?\" I\'m usually very vigorous and virile but not with a strong dose of SoE. That\'s paradoxical but with two data points, I think I see a trend.

I\'d love to hear someone else about this trick.

oscar
02-04-2002, 02:07 PM
Whitehall,

I bought some w/PI to use as a moustache wax for this very purpose. Just haven\'t remembered, nor in hindsight thought it necessary or even prudent to put it on when the \"occasion\" has already arisen.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 11:18 PM
Whitehall;

I have found that 2 drops of NPA to the naked chest (without cologne) has the effect you are looking for. Found that sex is mopre passionate and hot. I take a drop and run it from the chest (hair if ya have any) and then another from the chest down the middle to your pubes. I have had some very good experiances with this application. I apply useally when I know I am going to get IT. THen wear your clothes. Then scent is there for along time.

TCO

Whitehall
02-10-2002, 11:10 PM
Tried the NPA when I visited my GF the other night. She\'s 41. She always asks about my \"nice smell\" whenever I\'m wearing mones and we get close. I\'ve since told her about them and we\'ve played around a bit together using them.

Tried TCO\'s recommendation of NPA to the chest and pubes - she really went for them, especially the pubes - big time!

Later in the evening after an hour or so of foreplay, I opened the bottle of NPA and asked her to smell but she couldn\'t smell anything with her nose right over it!! I then put a dab right under her nose and she went wild, all night.

On our last date, she tried a dab of SOE under the nose too - that seemed to break the ice and turned what had been planned as a little chaste get-together for a drink into a hot night.

I really think that pheromones are largely under-appreciated as an aphrodisiac. There is a lot going on here that can be used not only to attract a sexual partner but to enhance the love-making and level of excitement between you two (or more if you\'re really lucky.)