PDA

View Full Version : question to PI users.

marina1
03-24-2007, 07:13 AM
I'm getting a

strong skin itch after aplying PI (unscented), 2 drops maximum but not on the same spot, after reading the pit trick

I decided to try it there and to my surprised I didn't noticed any problem at all.

question is, is it be as

effective there as it is when applied to a more "external" spot?

Oceanborn
03-25-2007, 07:21 AM
Placed a drop of PI onto some

aluminum foil and after a day or so, there's a hole on the spot where the PI was..

My guess is that PI is

slightly acidic. I wouldn't apply it on my skin, it itches also.

WorkingMann
03-25-2007, 08:02 AM
I've tried the same but not

always the same products.. Some times AE does it, but other times it don't so I don't know if I scrub my

application spots to agresively but have seen the itchy spots with varius products also..

marina1
03-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Placed a

drop of PI onto some aluminum foil and after a day or so, there's a hole on the spot where the PI was..

My

guess is that PI is slightly acidic. I wouldn't apply it on my skin, it itches also.

is this story

for real???:blink:

Oceanborn
03-26-2007, 01:58 AM
is this

story for real???:blink:
try it and see for yourself!

gecko
03-26-2007, 01:10 PM
the pit

trick...question is, is it be as effective there as it is when applied to a more "external" spot?

i would

imagine it would still be effective to apply there. it's just like not wearing deodorant (i.e. your BO still finds

its way "out"). maybe you'll have to wear more of it b/c it has to find its way "out", though?

not sure if

deodorant would kill the -mones, though (if you wear deodorant along w/the -mones in your pit). i remember some

discussion about it a while back. if you do a search on "deodorant" you might find some info.

you might want to

consider using alcohol based -mones (keeping in mind that not all oil based -mones use the same oil carrier).

Superman
04-05-2007, 01:59 AM
try it

and see for yourself!
I wonder if pure instinct does the same?

woofa1
04-06-2007, 01:34 AM
I have never had a problem with

using PI on the skin. Perhaps different people have different reaction? And i have been using PI for years. By the

way one of the best products i have used .Only problem is finding your threshold upper limits, ie find your OD dose.

Are you fair dinkum about the hole in the aluminium foil?

Try PI .5 to 1 drop. Try a nice cover scent not on

the application, but close to it for obvious reasons.