PDA

View Full Version : Laid-back listener = go with nol or none ?

Baco
03-24-2007, 05:36 AM
I'd appreciate to hear from slightly more experienced mone-users or anyone with similar physique as me..
I'm a

26 year old guy(although I look and feel younger, more like 21), very short (171cm, not sure if that converts to

~5.7 or so..).
I certainly don't look Alpha in any way, glasses and long brown hair, so I actually lean more

towards a metrosexual look than alpha(only a slight lean towards, think Johnny Depp here). Personality-wise I'm

more of a listener, philosopher, artist, slightly introverted intellectual.I enjoy talking to women a lot, but I'm

not that good at starting discussions in bars and clubs. So there's a bit of background for you and my question is

this :

Do you think I should go with a -none or a -nol product ?

Somewhere in the forum I saw a

recommendation of going with -none to compensate for short height and lack of alphaness..But then again I see other

posts saying that the mones should go together with your personality so maybe -nol then, as I'm not about to start

acting something I'm not(alpha)..
Any recommendations and logic behind your thinking will be highly appreciated.

:)

Gegogi
03-24-2007, 10:57 AM
Try SOE as it helps greatly in

starting conversations and socializing. Once you get the dose down, maybe add a little TE or NPA and see if it gives

you a little edge.

asim
03-27-2007, 06:45 AM
Hello

Geogi. I am a

south Asian Male. I have same characteristics as Baco( height and nature except for the age that I am 30). I would

like to attract females. Do you also
recommend SOE(Scent of Eros) for

me

Asim

Idtapthat
03-27-2007, 08:43 AM
Hello

Geogi. I am a south Asian Male.

I have same characteristics as Baco( height and nature except for the age that I am 30). I would like to attract

females. Do you also
recommend SOE(Scent of Eros) for me

Asim

Im going to save Geg some trouble, and attempt to answer this.

I have come to understand that these Pheromones do NOT attract women in the sense you may be thinking of. It may

ease the tension and you may find a few more friendlier looks towards you. Think of it this way, You do 80% of the

work and the last 20% is the slack picked up by this edge you have with these products.
Im sure you have searched

around and read the stories. With that said, I believe some scents work better on a majority of people (Chikara &

SOE which by the way are great standalone scents) while other scents may not (alone). This is why it could be a good

idea to purchase several of them and go one at a time like many others have said and then start mixing to produce

your best mixture.
I really hope that completely answers your question. Do some more searching and you will

find any more answers. :thumbsup: gl

gaf
03-27-2007, 04:44 PM
SOE is good for me and I'm very

similer to Baco , not very good at conversation starters..
With SOE I tend to open up a bit more and adding TE or

chikara will usually get a good response from the ladies. But this only happens if I make the effort and reel 'em

in , often they say something along the lines of "you seem reserved but are easy to talk too and relaxed, not stuck

up as I thought"
It's just what works for me...