PDA

View Full Version : Too much???

Snaxs
03-23-2007, 08:43 AM
I was just curious if there

has ever been a case where an individual has to apply (alot) more mones than the average person?

Snaxs

oscar
03-23-2007, 09:12 AM
Snaxs,

Since PM's are

disabled I'll tell you here that i removed the other thread that you just posted. If you read the sticky threads

you should realize that links to Pherlure affiliate sites shouldn't be posted here.
Because a site calls itself

a "Review" doesn't necessarily mean that it's anything more than an advertisement, pure and simple.
You can

email Bruce(at)love-scent.com if you wish to discuss this further.

Oscar :)

Snaxs
03-23-2007, 12:32 PM
I read the rules posted by

Belgareth and didn't see anything about linking to other sites. It was just a review (bad one in my opinion) but

since I am new I was looking for guidance and an explanation. Did I simply post the question in the wrong place or

was I totally out of line? Did I expose something I wasn't suppose to?

Snaxs

BTW, my original question

still stands.

belgareth
03-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Its been mentioned quite a few

times to not post links to competing sites. That is a competing site masquarading as a review site. You didn't know

and its no problem. However, it is covered in this thread:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11554. Look at post #13 & 14

You are welcome to talk

about other products, just not to post links to competitive sites.

terry0400-40
03-23-2007, 02:06 PM
I read

the rules posted by Belgareth and didn't see anything about linking to other sites. It was just a review (bad one

in my opinion) but since I am new I was looking for guidance and an explanation. Did I simply post the question in

the wrong place or was I totally out of line? Did I expose something I wasn't suppose to?

Snaxs

BTW, my

original question still stands.Hi Snaxs, there is a real difference in the

amounts of pheromones people have to use depending upon the choice of product and what pheromones the product may

contain and also what concentration of pheromone content is for each, so there are quite a few variables to take

into account before arriving at the ideal application, and sometimes the amount and also the type of pheromone

chosen will vary with the age of the recipricant, but the fun really starts when you have chosen something that

compliments your individual chemistry, as you will have a big smile on your face when the results start coming in.

So good luck with your enquirys, also if you do not know any real truthfull information about Pherlure, then for

goodness sake find out before you order the stuff, because there are a considerable amount of forum menbers who have

tried it, and to be truthfull it is not perceived as very successfull by those that have tested it. And if you want

info on what could work well for you then you have to provide details about yourself including your age so members

can relate more spicifically to your needs as an individual. The blokes here running the forum are all really ok and

very experienced, but this Forum is put in place as a service by Love-Scent and we the forum members do not usually

go publishing the names of competitors adresses out of respect for the opportunity of coming on here and getting

information on products and also giving information if we have feedback on products as well, Love- Scent stocks some

of the very best guaranteed and tested variety of products that are manufactured worldwide, they are sold here with

really good money back guarantee and excellent after sales service, and you also have the opportunity of receiving

info before you buy from the forum, also forum members from what i have seen can give information about their

opinions of non L-S products, because we have all purchased other products and left opinions, and you can usually

get information by doing a forum search if necessary, or coming on and directly asking about a product you may have

in mind... ok sea ya. breakfast awaits the hungry..:wave:

Snaxs
03-23-2007, 10:51 PM
My point behind post the link was

that it pretty much said the opposite of what I read here... thought it was funny. They called, "SoE" and "PI"

scams. I thought that the local experts might have fun ripping into these guys. My bad.
To stay on

topic...
Either I'm dosing wrong, haven't found the right ones, have some kind of system build up of mones or

they just don't work for me.
Ok, time to wipe the slate clean and start over. I'll research application and

doses again but any advice will be greatly appreciated. I've been testing at "Starbucks" and "Barnes and Nobles."

I figure most of the women will stay put for a long time reading and I should see something... but nothing so far.

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and I'll try again.

Snaxs

belgareth
03-24-2007, 03:35 AM
The single best piece of advice

is to start with a single product and a low dose. Wear it in all circumstances for a week. Then increase the dose

and do it again. Keep repeating the process and you will discover what works for you and how much it takes. When you

randomly try different products and mixes you have far less chance of figuring out what really works for you.

terry0400-40
03-24-2007, 04:16 AM
My

point behind post the link was that it pretty much said the opposite of what I read here... thought it was funny.

They called, "SoE" and "PI" scams. I thought that the local experts might have fun ripping into these guys. My

bad.
To stay on topic...
Either I'm dosing wrong, haven't found the right ones, have some kind of system build

up of mones or they just don't work for me.
Ok, time to wipe the slate clean and start over. I'll research

application and doses again but any advice will be greatly appreciated. I've been testing at "Starbucks" and

"Barnes and Nobles." I figure most of the women will stay put for a long time reading and I should see something...

but nothing so far. Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and I'll try again.

SnaxsSorry for raving on a bit in my previous response, as i have just had a look at your stats, well i

am nearly 20 years older than you, and i have had positive results with AE+ SOE, and Alpha 7+ A314, also NPA + SOE

with this one giving excellent hits at times, but a little bit unpredictable. I have not had any noticable results

with my Edge gels yet, but then again i havent really given them a chance, but the others have given me some knock

out hits over the last year, as well as a few products i got elsewhere, I also got a few elsewhere that were a

downright waste of time and money. Your sure to hit the Gspot soon enough. I probably would not reccomend the amount

of aNONE i plonk on, because as being older i am only 150lb and 5 foot 6" so i probably dont come across as

intimidating as much as you probably do, I cant really see you overdoing it with the TE though because it is not as

concentrated as NPA or A7, I have been getting excellent reception with A7 at one drop and A314 x 2 drops mixed in

together.