PDA

View Full Version : Ross Jeffries -- Get laid Workshop. Combined with the Mones.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2002, 02:32 PM
You guys know Ross Jeffries. He markets how to get laid information. I
purchased his home study course which is a combination of audiocassettes and
books . It cost me $350 US plus shipping and taxes.

I\'m getting married and don\'t have a need for his amazing get laid info
anymore, and better than ever I\'m willing to part with it for half the cost
and pay for shipping to. Thats right. I am selling the amazing complete
get laid course for $ 175 US.

Let me tell you before I met my bride to be, I used his information with the mones and got
women beyond my wildest dreams. The stuff rocks. Don\'t sell yourself short. Now I\'m ready for marriage. But if I was single
I wouldn\'t let go of this information. Its get you laid EASY. My quickest
was within 24 hours of meeting a woman. Yes. This stuff rocks.

Make the right choice and contact me. I\'m selling it for 50% new cost = $175 US and
willing to ship all through US and canada.
Adrian

Contact me at adrian.dsouza@sympatico.ca for purchase.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2002, 02:49 PM
Are posts like this allowed here?

Whitehall
02-02-2002, 02:56 PM
Take it to eBay - PLEEEASSSEEE.

Bruce
02-02-2002, 03:33 PM
It\'s up to you guys. I don\'t have a problem either way.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2002, 04:29 PM
How´bout doing a good quality mp3 rip of it and posting it on some anonymous \"free\" website???????

Satan

PHP 87
02-02-2002, 06:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whitehall:
Take it to eBay - PLEEEASSSEEE.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2002, 11:52 PM
YESSSSSSS we know all about speed and fast seduction and its origin source NLP that is old news here it does work though worth looking into and following up in conjuction with the mones as well. I like that the \"mones\" reminds me of something else just cant put my little old finger on it oh wait images/icons/laugh.gif

Nutt
02-03-2002, 05:12 AM
hehe, now I like that idea, sell it on Ebay and rip it for all us Phero forum users images/icons/laugh.gif

Ive listend to some of ross\'s stuff, and its pretty good, ( especialy the confidence stuff, I would be suprised if you could listen to the unstopable confidence tapes with an open mind and not get a bit of a ego \'high\' from it) but I wouldent shell out $175 , let alone ~$300 for it. Maybe I would attend a live workshop though.

If bruce dosen\'t have a problem ( and its not directly phero related so fair enough) then nor do I, if someones intrested in this stuff, it is a bargain compared to retail, and the complete course cant be gotten on morpheous / winMX AFAIK.

Course, if anybody has linkage... images/icons/laugh.gif

[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]

oscar
02-03-2002, 06:07 AM
Gents,

Somewhere out back, covered with weeds, I have a 1959 Nash Rambler Wagon. I believe that properly restored, AND used in combination with Pheromones, this car could be beneficial to one of our Forum members. The first 50 bucks takes it, but you\'re gonna have to flat-bed it outta here.

Oscar images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 12:10 PM
I have an old model of Rolex which I haven\'t used for quite a while. I believe combined with pheromones, this will sure kick some ass! images/icons/laugh.gif

a.k.a.
02-03-2002, 05:48 PM
Wilde,
You rule! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-03-2002, 11:09 PM
Wilde HAAHAHAHA that is some funny sh**!!
Ah man,lol, images/icons/laugh.gif
I think the car will effectively cancel out the pheros! lol images/icons/laugh.gif

oscar
02-05-2002, 03:12 AM
Dalesalsa,

You must SEE this car to appreciate it. There is something VERY SEXY about an automobile that looks for all the world like an inverted bathtub with windows!
Plus, these were amoung the first cars to be equipped with reclining front seats.
The glove compartment is also roughly the size of a dresser drawer, capable of holding @ 2 six-packs (w/ice), 4 bottles of wine, or a complete change of clothes (shoes included). images/icons/laugh.gif

Oscar images/icons/cool.gif